• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-001 vs. Ichibē Hyōsube

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no profile but AFAIK that doesn't mean a fight can't take place. Ichibe has a profile, SCP-001 doesn't but has a calc'ed feat and an article with all of it's feats right there. I don't see why not?

Well, from that calc 001 is only Mountain level, whereas Ichibe is Small Country level, but 001's mind manipulation could cause some serious trouble

Ok, after creating the profile for 001 I think it could have a good chance at winning. At a 10km distance its mind manipulation would effect Ichibe and make him throw himself into 001 without putting up a fight. That or it would just turn him into an automaton with the 217 virus. Then again I know very little about Ichibe so if someone would like to defend him please do.

He has the power over names. And saying his name without permission, saying it too many times, or unworthy of saying his true name will make them unable to speak. Ichimonji has control over all that is the color black and can take away the name of the target completely, making them powerless, and when using Shirafude Ichimonji, can change the name to another name, by making them as weak and powerless as an ant for example. With the sealed form, simply hitting the target cut its name in half, making it weaker. Apparently, simply being nameless isn't enough to challenge the Monk.

Saying his name won't be a problem since 001 can't talk. And he won't be able to use those powers if he's being mind controlled to kill himself by jumping into 001's body. Stat-wise Ichibe has superior strength and speed, while 001 has superior durability, but 001's mind hax should give it the win.

Then why Ichibee would fight SCP-001 if it could just do that to him in the first place? Is this a stomp battle or something?

I said that on purpose in case somebody think I didn't know anything about their abilities, and needed the verification of somebody for the situation at hand here, since thanks to you, and without sarcasm, 001 just has superior miscellaneous abilities.

Thanks for making the profile, you did a really good job. Just as an FYI though the 2399 link is broken.

I don't think the telepathy reaches that far since Foundation personel were able to get close enough to record it. Plus later on wasn't someone with a particularly high memetic resistance able to ignore 001's suggestions?

No prob, and thank you. I fixed, thanks for letting me know.

Yes, it actually does reach that far, all of the personnel that were dispatched were effected by its mind manipulation and had to be treated with amnestics.

I'm saying that since those personell lived long enough to be treated then the telepathy probably strengthens/weakens with distance, no?

Possibly, but it's also possible that they were unable to get to or were stopped before they could get anywhere near 001 and had the amnestics administered afterwards.

Actually I just realized. SCP-001 is City level+ (I revised the calc) with it's flames. So even if Ichibe does throw himself in woulnd't he be able to tank it?

The flames he would survive but he'd be willingly crushed to death by inner workings of 001's body.

I was thinking that might be a thing. Alright then I guess it's settled.

With its mind manipulation. As soon as the fight starts 001 will just mind control Ichibe to kill himself by throwing himself into its body, where he'll either be crushed to death or mutated into a powerless automaton and absorbed.

WeeklyBattles said:
With its mind manipulation. As soon as the fight starts 001 will just mind control Ichibe to kill himself by throwing himself into its body, where he'll either be crushed to death or mutated into a powerless automaton and absorbed.
So his telepathy is automatic? It doesn't take any time to activate?

I see. Well it means Ichibei's stats are indeed useless, and he won't get the chance to use Ichimonji. The vote goes to SCP-001 then

WeeklyBattles Can you please mention on SCP-001 page speed rating that Telepathy is automatic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back