• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scott Pilgrim Showdown! Graphic Novel vs Film (5-0-0)

Right out of the gates, film Scott has better AP. Meanwhile, OG Scott has resurrection and toon force. The toon force is barely a factor, so basically it's "Can Film Scott beat original Scott twice?" Since other than the resurrection and summoning, they have the same abilities, I'd say Film Scott wins. He can probably beat the original twice, and his summoning is leagues above minor toon force.

The only thing I'd say is that Novel Scott is more skilled. While skilled in the film, Book Scott is repeatedly told to be the best fighter in the county whereas it's never once mentioned here. Plus he has more actual fighting experience than film Scott. How come film has the AP advantage ?

Actually it was mentioned, once, that Film Scott was the best fighter in the province. Also, both comic and film use literally the same feat of Todd punching the moon, so they should probably have the same AP. Like exact same. They literally use comic panels of Todd's feat.

Ok so Film Scott doesn't have the better AP then.

Novel Scott still has factually has more fights under his belt in terms of H2H. Plus the boo reinforces his skill several times. Whenever he is in a fight, they always say "come on, it's Scott pilgrim" meaning he practically always wins. Film Scott seems to lack this and while he is still incredibly skilled, it's just shown to be more of the case in the novel

It's been a bit since I read the comic, but I think Film Scott might be a more tactical fighter. I think only two of his fights were won by actually beating up his opponent.

Actually never mind that. Comic Scott probably does have better skills. Film Scott only soloed one Ex, tricked two of them and had help in some form for the last three er four.

Infact, I think Film Scott gets outclassed by everyone execpt Patel. Unless it's possible for Film Scott to outsmart Comic Scott, Comic Scott should win this.

Comic Scott and lost to Lucas Lee and he didn't intend to fight him. He also technically lost to Todd Ingram but he eventually won.

Film Scott lost in H2H to Lucas Lee (Film) but outsmarted himand won. It's fair to say however after he loses to and then outsmarts Todd Ingram (Film) that he does get better at fighting and end of film Scott even without the swords would beat Lucas and maybe Todd.

Still, Comic Scott is more skilled anyway

Back