• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scorpion Vs Wolf (Sekiro): Ninja vs Shinobi

I already did, but I can't do anything because I'm just a lowly peasant with a bad history, who's gonna listen to me anyway, it's pointless. I don't mind if my vote does not get added, I'm simply stating my view and I am always ready to debate those who think otherwise. No need to get on the offensive.

Konaguna said:
I already did, but I can't do anything because I'm just a lowly peasant with a bad history, who's gonna listen to me anyway, it's pointless. I don't mind if my vote does not get added, I'm simply stating my view and I am always ready to debate those who think otherwise. No need to get on the offensive.
I thinking the same a while ago, but actually everything is possible with good argumentation and solid feats, 3-A Devil May Cry is a great example of this. If you think Wolf shouldn't be MHS, go ahead and make a CRT, I'll be there to read

However, VS Threads heavily depends on the profiles, which are in constant changes, that's why we don't bump necro threads and that's why any vote that goes against the profiles can't be counted

the issue is Kona consistently tries to downgrade every FromSoft game since he opposses them

Wolf - 4 (Bambu, Ovens, Steve, Nicco)

Scorpion - 3 (Dante, Kredory, Ecstasy)

Incon - 3 (KnightofSunlight, Milly, stillwinston)

Damn, this just got a lot closer. Also, didn't count Kona's vote for obvious reasons.

Realized I may have accidentally added an extra Inconclusive. Anyone able to confirm if these are the correct votes?

I'm not sure about Wolf's votes, because BFR would incap him as I stated and he may not have the range to go back, not to mention that he has to bypass the realm's cosmic barriers which prevent entry and exit (the only way to leave is through hidden portals but I doubt he'd find one in time)

Most, if not all of his items get countered by his abilities

And chopping him up into pieces isn't going to be easy as you think it is when Scorp is stronger in physical stats, TP, regen and several other abilities.

Do we have any knowledge of what plane the Hall of illusions is on, because Wolf can escape from there using the homeward idol. The Hall of Illusions cannot be gotten to by regular means, only by using the Illusionary Hall Bell or a special 'beam of light' not seen anywhere else in the game outside the divine child's house. It may be of a similar plane to the netherrealm, in which case BFR wouldn't work.

Hall of Illusions is literally an entire separate dimension. If Wolf can come back from that, he can go back to the battlefield. Remember, Wolf can teleport to the last Idol he used. Since Netherrealm BFR isn't done through the Idol, the last Idol he sat at is back on Earth.

That still doesn't seem like it can bypass the realm's cosmic barriers. He can't pass through realms like that unless he's a character that can freely travel between realms like Quan Chi, Scorpion, Raiden and Shinnok (with his amulet). If he tries to teleport back, it won't happen. The only way he can come back is through a portal, but he wouldn't be able to find one in time before his essence gets corrupted.

Alright. Incon.

After walls of text appeared I genuinely didn't expect this to get finished, so uh. Happy little accident. Cool.

Oh lordy we being here a while. It b like that sometumes

Wolf - 4 (Ovens, Steve, Nicco, Hellbeast)

Scorpion - 5 (Dante, Kredory, Ecstasy, Goji, Astral)

Incon - 4 (KnightofSunlight, Milly, stillwinston, Bambu

How did Wolf drop one

What

Put me back on Wolf lol

Mr. Bambu said:
Alright. Incon.
he did lol, but ok, I'll switch it back.

Wolf - 5 (Ovens, Steve, Nicco, Hellbeast, Bambu)

Scorpion - 5 (Dante, Kredory, Ecstasy, Goji, Astral)

Incon - 3 (KnightofSunlight, Milly, stillwinston)

No. That was regarding the verdict this was heading for.

Back