• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scorpion vs lord of shades (hollow knight)

this is a massive ******* stomp, scorpion has no way to deal with the shades mid-high regen while out haxing scorpion with his entire arsenal

this is a massive ******* stomp, scorpion has no way to deal with the shades mid-high regen while out haxing scorpion with his entire arsenal
BFR should work so it's not entirely a stomp, scorpion also starts with that in character so it could be a stomp in his favour

he just does, we don't know how, he just does
It doesn't say that on the section of the shade Lord, so I'll assume jts just the minor teleportation, which wouldn't really work since it can't teleport him out of the white Palace if I remember correctly, so it shouldn't be able to teleport him out of the netherealm, so is this a stomp? Should this thread be closed?

It doesn't say that on the section of the shade Lord, so I'll assume jts just the minor teleportation, which wouldn't really work since it can't teleport him out of the white Palace if I remember correctly, so it shouldn't be able to teleport him out of the netherealm, so is this a stomp? Should this thread be closed?
uh, lemme go through the list of DT feats, Firstly shades and the void breaking into the hollow knights dream without the dream nail at all, second the void invading the white palace and the entire dream no more ending with the void lord literally traveling from mind to reality without the use of the dream nail ord waking up at all and with the void lord literally being composite void, it makes sense for it to be able to use the ability of other void based beings or the void itself

uh, lemme go through the list of DT feats, Firstly shades and the void breaking into the hollow knights dream without the dream nail at all, second the void invading the white palace and the entire dream no more ending with the void lord literally traveling from mind to reality without the use of the dream nail ord waking up at all and with the void lord literally being composite void, it makes sense for it to be able to use the ability of other void based beings or the void itself
I assumed the shades were there cause of voidheart, and they got out cause the radiance got killed and some essence thing happened that got them out (yeah idk much about HK lore)

I assumed the shades were there cause of voidheart, and they got out cause the radiance got killed and some essence thing happened that got them out (yeah idk much about HK lore)
the voidheart doesnt do that at all, also I didn't mean dream no more I meant the embrace the void ending where we literally see the shade lord break out the godeeker's dream

Few things wrong about Scorpion here. His profile is going to be separated soon between his Midway and NRS counterparts, and only the former uses BFR in character. The Midway Scorpion profile doesn't exist yet, so you guys are using his NRS version rn who has only used BFR once and can only use it via touch.

Few things wrong about Scorpion here. His profile is going to be separated soon between his Midway and NRS counterparts, and only the former uses BFR in character. The Midway Scorpion profile doesn't exist yet, so you guys are using his NRS version rn who has only used BFR once and can only use it via touch.
I'd use the old version sine it would be a stomp otherwise

Basically, the void lord has DT + a level of regen that scorpion can't deal with so unless scorpion has a way to put down the void lord he gets his fade ran

Back