• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
Is somebody willing to check through the other Scooby Doo profiles as well? The dragon and the samurai probably need to be updated.
^

Somebody needs to check through the other Scooby-Doo profiles, so they scale properly.

I think that you said that the Black Samurai and the Green Dragon should not be 6-C.

If nobody is willing to correct them, I will likely have to delete the profiles instead, for the sake of consistent statistics.

Is anybody willing to help me out with this?

Okay. Thank you very much for the help. I am very uneasy with featuring very inaccurate profiles.

Have you had the time to write a calculation yet?

Thank you very much for the help. You are awesome.

Just to clarify, have you checked through all of the Scooby-Doo profiles and adjusted them when appropriate?

pretty sure that Shaggy and Scooby still scale to them, mate.

btw, I wasn't answering because my computer got screwed up for the time I wasn't here.

No, they don't. It was specifically stated that the one who was moving the sword around was the Green Dragon.

Okay. Thanks again.

Should there be a footnote somewhere explaining why Shaggy and Scooby do not scale?

Kepekley23 said:
No, they don't. It was specifically stated that the one who was moving the sword around was the Green Dragon.
Source for that?

I saw the movie and I remember seeing the dragon entering the sword and that's it.

Not to mention that Black Samurai still kicked Shaggy, which didn't instantly kill them.

@Nyukira

The Green Dragon itself states that he will be guiding the sword from the inside.

And 7-C is a huge outlier for Shaggy and Scooby either way.

? Need to check the movie if that's a thing then.

Still, Black Samurai still kicked them once or twice and they weren't instantly blown away by it, I still think they should scale, even if considered by a power up or whatever.

Weren't they Low 7-C due to scaling to flash previously? Is not that much of an outlier imo, but screw it.

Whatever, there is still a calc that should scale to Scooby and Shaggy that no one attempted to make because life sucks.

Here, a storm calc, blah blah blah, I mentioned it before, Cursed mentioned it before, no one tried, whatever should scale to Shaggy in both human and werewolf form, scooby, scrappy and possibly the rest of Mystery gang (Because I don't think that there is much difference between Shaggy's ex and the rest of the main characters, but whatever)

But wouldn't the whole 'the tornado suck them in and left them high up on the skies without them being harmed' be considered somewhat worthy of a durability upgrade?

Shaggy and Scooby are better left at their current, more consistent, power levels.

Going to close this since the subject itself has been concluded and other feats aren't the point of this thread specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back