• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No mindhax resistance means that the Atlas can't detect Scion at all due to all the Stranger powers.

Wokistan said:
No mindhax resistance means that the Atlas can't detect Scion at all due to all the Stranger powers.
How does mindhax thing work? Is it passive? Does it work on Immeasurables?

It's a passive thing, among the effects are that you can't perceive the user, you'll only ever see the user as a nice guy who's doing nothing wrong, looking at the user gives them an in to their mind, letting them induce phantom pain and shit, making the victim see the user as an ideal person, and two that are body control making it so they can't look at or point at or direct powers at the user and another making it so your body just won't obey if you try to do harm to the user. There's also the non passive variety of powers that let The Entity do whatever, but those wouldn't hit vs immeasurable.

That justification kinda makes no sense for immeasurable, but it doesn't give any resistances beyond time stuff. It does mean though that The Entity can't really interact with it so at best you get an incon and you should probably equalize speed.

I made this thread for 5th strongest High 4-C spot so I wanna use full potential of both characters

I'm not very knowledeable on both characters but Atlas being immeasurable means it blitzes passives and it also have a very potent passive mindhax

Pretty sure 90% of that thread assumes speed is equal and the unequal people have themselves added on. You could probably get into a higher spot with that.

Not sure about blitzing passives anyways, even moving across time the shards have always worked like that and if you go before the entity was the entity then you just aren't fighting it anymore.

I feel like the main issue is that Atlas is just a machine representation of it's TRUE form or what have you. Just looking at it caused entire civilizations to drop to their knees and worship it, reading its tongue causes madness.

I've already made The Atlas vs MetalPhantomon but someone there said MetalPhantomon via passive Low 1-C hax and another person said that shouldn't it defeat Scion and Slime characters first.

I'm kinda new on this wiki so i figured that why not. Since I don't know who is strongest High 4-C in Slime I made this first

I'm not even knowledgeable on this character I just saw it at #1 of 4-B* in speed unequal and geniunely wanted to find out how it would do in High 4-C

I was going to put him against everyone in High 4-C one by one in speed unequal just so see what happens

Yeah Digimon tends to have Low 1-C stuff, normally shit like instant Existence Erasure. Also do you mean in 4-B?

In speed unequal Atlas sort of wins by default, Scion can't do anything to Immeasurable.

Sorry typo, yes I meant 4-B

Thanks for your input. Are you knowledgeable on Digimon and Slime too? How would Atlas do against them?

Atlas is 1st 4-B and is very underused character there was almost not threads about it that's why it took my attention. Now I understand why. seemingly its main ability is immeasurable speed

Not even a little bit, Digimon and Slime are sorta anime things and I really just run video games and tabletops.

Atlas is 1st because he just speed blitzes anything else by right of being higher than time or distance in his verse. It doesn't really fight anything so even though it has somewhat decent hax it still just sort of floats around doing nothing.

Thanks. Seems like Atlas can blitz its way up to somewhere in High 4-C, definitely 5th spot in unequal speed. I need to ask knowledgeable members about Slime and Digimon

Again thanks for your input, much appreciated.

No problem, cheers.

Back