• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Science Fantasy IC

"We're splitting up?" Pulling a coin, from my pocket I flip it, saying "Heads is north, tails is east."

It landed tails.

"RNGesus told me to go east. See you guys later."

North

The group finds themselves seeing what appears to be a giant man sitting on a very large throne. He smiles. The man wears no shirt but also seems to be wearing a waste level robe covering himself decently. His physique is very muscular and sleek.

West

There appears to be a robed demonic like creature in front of you. It is completely covered in a black robe but horns rise from it's head. It appears to be waiting for you.

East

Unlike the previous too, you don't seem to meet anyone, but come across an extension of the court yard. There is what appears to be a large stone structure in the center.

"Nah no thanks, I can throw my balls and make him unable to see his left side if he bothers us. I think there's more to it but I forgot."

AnonymousBlank said:
"Come on Murphy's Law,. Show me what you got." I say to myself as I walk towards the big rock.
As you get closer you notice that the large stone structure has two large metal doors. The handle on the doors open if you try to open it. Inside there is what appears to be a single white bearded man wearing robes. He stands there waiting for you with a staff in his hands.

Overlord775 said:
"Death has come fuc*er !"

Halflight shouts, as he throws the incendiary granade in his left hand at the demon.
Disappearing from the attack through teleportation, the demon appears hundreds of feet away from him. He speaks in a shrill, high pitched voice. "Speak with me. I am not your enemy."

AnonymousBlank said:
"...... hello, Professor Dumbledore. Why are you inside this rock?"
"I am the Governor. For millenia I have lived inside this city, unable to move on to the next world." "I am a part of your test. Help me to move on."

Overlord775 said:
Halflight pull out The Last Word, pointing both his guns at the demon.

"I give you ten seconds to explain."
"I am your test. You must speak with me, learn your task to move on."

Faruel1998 said:
I follow Magent, a worried expression on my face.
The giant horned man sees the group and waves back. He disappears and then suddenly appears in front of the group. "Solve the other two Tests. I am the Keeper. Once you have successfully passed, I will grant you your rewards."

Having followed the group that came upon the big rock, Hara-Chan remained silent as she watched the others speak to the robed man.

AnonymousBlank said:
"Rude to ask, I know but can't you just off yourself? Or do you need me to shoot a ****-off-laser at you?"
"Nope. I'm dead already. Not even your most powerful among you can remove me from this world. Even those of you who can kill ghosts."

"Get to the point already, what the hell am i supposed to do ?"

The gunsman asks with light irritation in his voice, while still aiming his weaposn at the beast.

Overlord775 said:
"Get to the point already, what the hell am i supposed to do ?"

The gunsman asks with light irritation in his voice, while still aiming his weaposn at the beast.
"You must overcome your own inner demons." "I am a symbol for Man's evil." "Go ahead and fight, if that's the only way you believe you can defeat me." "A thinking man would take this opportunity for questioning."

"I presume the streets to the east and west are those that lead to tests, so ... I guess we'll have to go there," I say.

"So ... from which we start? East or West?"

AnonymousBlank said:
"So whatchu need me to do Guvna Merlin? Don't tell me this is something I will have to figure out myself?"

"If you can stand being here for eight hours without sleeping. . . I would have passed on."

Faruel1998 said:
"I presume the streets to the east and west are those that lead to tests, so ... I guess we'll have to go there," I say.

"So ... from which we start? East or West?"
I'd say we head east

AnonymousBlank said:
".......... you're kidding right? How have you not passed on yet exactly?"
"I can be very boring." "Part of the test is endurance, patience and sheer force of will."

"Shit, I think I might have been the best option to come here. ' Will of Karna don't fail me now ' So I just gotta stay here for 8 hrs and I pass? This is too easy." I say whipping out the phone to continue my manga.

Halflight starts showering the demon in bullets with his handcannons, with the shots of his right one, the Thorn, having a soul destroying effect.

"F*ck that philosophy !.

He says angrily.

AnonymousBlank said:
"Shit, I think I might have been the best option to come here. ' Will of Karna don't fail me now ' So I just gotta stay here for 8 hrs and I pass? This is too easy." I say whipping out the phone to continue my manga.
You have to talk to me or at least not go insane for the next eight hours.

[Yeah I just saw Discord.]

"Yo Gandalf. Do you read manga? No? Well you should join me in reading this one. Its about a guy who rents a girlfriend and we can talk about why said rental girlfriend is best girl."

Going beside the old man, I show him my phone.

AnonymousBlank said:
[Yeah I just saw Discord.]

"Yo Gandalf. Do you read manga? No? Well you should join me in reading this one. Its about a guy who rents a girlfriend and we can talk about why said rental girlfriend is best girl."

Going beside the old man, I show him my phone.
The old man's head explodes. He then moves on to the next life.

Back