• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scavok(Hunter Blood) vs Wolverine(Avengers Alliance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Base form Scavok vs Classic Wolverine

Win by K.O. or Death(as one has ressurection, we are going by the who dies first rule, to make it fair in any case)

Speed Equalized

Who takes it?

Scavok: 3 (Lekmos, Peppypony, BattleReviews)

Wolverine: 0

Inconclusive: 0

FYI Wolverine can only resurrect once per combat. Up to you if you want to change or leave the rules the same.

I know that,it was just in case if Scavok somehow kills him and Wolverine gets back for round 2 when Scavok might not be in top shape for that one

Okay. So Scavok has better regen. Wolverine can cause huge amounts of bleeding and increasing how much his opponents bleeds. But I think regenerating after even if all the blood from your body is gone is either mid-low or high-low. Scavok's regen is beyond that so even if all of his blood is gone he would still be able to regenerate. The only way I believe Wolverine can bypass regen is via "Hitting pressure points from a stealth attack" in order to stun him. But IDK if he's gonna be able to stealth attack Scavok due to his enhanced senses.

Scavok could also take this with ferocious shout to make Wolverine dizzy so he'll be able to petrify him then with Earth Manipulation.

I think it depends whether Wolverine stuns him (If it's possible) first. Or Scavok petrifies him or make him dizzy and then petrifies him first.

Wolverine does have mid Regenerationn, it's just over a certain amount of time (time taken varies depending on the amount of devastation done).

Alrigth lets this one...

This is so close...so close, but i think Scavok could have little edge which would turn tables. As Peppypony stated earlier stealth attack would be hard as Scavok has enhanced senses. Then i think as i seen few marvel catoons, movies and comics i presume that Wolverine goes for slice at first and give few bad wounds to Scavok. With this, i presume that Scavok goes alert and uses his shout first paralyze and then petrify for taking this match.

With this my vote goes for Scavok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back