• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scavok (Hunter Blood) vs Lionman

Both in their 5-A keys

Win by K.O. or Death

Speed Equalized

In any case of stomp or being too unfair, Scavok can get his emerald restricted from being used in battle

Which one of these wild alpha felines will get hunted down and who will become the dominant big wild cat?

Scavok : 3

Lionma : 0

Inconclusive: 0

...okay, so, only based on what I can see here

= Seemingly equal AP/Dura

= Attack Reflection/Absorption

= Super senses

= Some degree of Adaptation

= Intelligence

S+ Seemingly superior ranged attacks

S+++ Petrification isn't something Lionman seems to have an answer for if Scavok gets it off

S+ Regenerationn

S+ Much better armor; offsets Lionman's CQC skill by massively increasing margin of error allowed

S- Rather cocky/careless

L+ More mobile I think

L+ Probably more skilled in close-combat

L+(++? probably not) Superior physical/lifting strength, and has a weapon advantage

? Lionman's size either exacerbates his close-combat advantage or makes him an easier target at range

What I basically see happening...

> Start of the fight, Scavok harasses Lionman at range for a bit before he closes to melee with rocket boosters of armor- forcefields + distance to react make this easy to counter.

> Scavok's probably losing a melee fight, but unless he gets really unlucky, between being surrounded in a shell of Large Star Durability and his Regen to patch up any minor concussions or whatnot that get through means it's of little consequence

> At this point, both know, respectively, that Lionman prefers melee + is mobile enough to punish him for trying to put some distance between them, and Scavok is nearly immune to damage with his armor.

The next step to me, then, would be to, as Scavok, try to find some way of dealing with Lionman that he can't just lol-absorb, while as Lionman it would be finding a ***** in the armor, or a crack in the shell.

Lionman has such superbly immense Lifting Strength, I think, that he could pretty easily pin down Scavok if it came to a wrestling match, but well, the thing is, he has next to no hax resist. Scavok's Earth Manip. comes into it's own here because, while it can't restrain Lionman, it ca just turn him into an inert statue, unless it has some limitation not listed on the profile like it has to come out of his hands specifically, or takes a long time in contact with the earth he's using, or something (in which case Lionman just ties Scavok into a pretzel, takes off the helmet/gemstone/what-have-you with lifting strength, and either decapitates him or yeets him into villain jail or whatever it is Lionman does.)

Seeing as I see no such limitation on Scavok's profile, and he can almost certainly petrify things that he is touching/in contact with I would think, Tigerman turns the furry crusader into a rock probably 7, maybe 8 times out of 10.

Oh, wait a second, this is Lionman's 5-A key

Weird thing about the guy, his Intelligence actually goes dow as his key progresses, not up, I was still looking at his third key for that

I guess Scavok takes intelligence pretty easily then, too, which means Lionman might not even thing to try incap/grapple before just getting zapped, so... ooph.

Scavok probably beats the Lionman at the time of the creation of this battle, due to petrification, but I don't think he'd survive the Lion Roar, so it could go either way I reckon.

Only the Primal Form (last key) has Lion's Roar, and this is using his fourth key. Otherwise, he'd just blow it at the start of the match and the solar system would just implode.

...oh wait a second, all of his keys just disappeared

Are you (or, were you) @TheLionOfLegend some years ago, @The-Nemian-Lion?

Oh, are we taking away the Lion Roar? In that case, Scavok wins via petrification. But it's out of character to use the Lion Roar at full power and I doubt he'd hill Scavok intentionally, he'd try to avoid it by any means necessary unless he has to.

As for the keys disappearing, I'm reworking him refer to this for the time being, obviously not on any battles created prior to today, we won't use my current Lionman in this battle as that is unfair and honestly, Scavok would be disadvantaged.

A couple of years back I was the biggest douche on earth, my brother, I got muted on my Lionman0812 account because I was salty Lionman lost

If you would like any help formatting the profile, or evaluating/transferring feats over from one site and it's standards of measurement to the other, you're welcome to ask me. I had formatted this page last time it was left here, so it's no big deal.

Is the profile finished for Lionman,i see he still has the planet level key, if anything a rematch can be made for them

Aight yeah, we'll do the rematch.

Perpetual, while his intelligence goes down, it's strictly his linguistic, academic, artistic and musical intelligence, his combat intelligence still remains at the level of prodigy, just all other categories get astronomically lower, but his instict rises.

The-Nemian-Lion said:
Aight yeah, we'll do the rematch.
Perpetual, while his intelligence goes down, it's strictly his linguistic, academic, artistic and musical intelligence, his combat intelligence still remains at the level of prodigy, just all other categories get astronomically lower, but his instict rises.
Oh and by the way, the Lion Roar is in his standard Arsenal, it's not a key anymore, also I think it would be more fair to restrict The Sword of Agregus and The Axe of Nemea.

Back