• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch new abilities (temporal duplication, immortality lvl 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, this is my first thread so I’m hoping not to make any fault! I just wanted to talk about Scarlet Witch’s newer comics, where she displayed some new abilities, hoping that they could be added to her profile.

1) In Trial of Magneto, Issue 4, she displays the ability of resurrecting herself after being killed, that counts as Immortality type 4.

2) Later on, in the same issue, different version of herself (one from the past and one from the future), are summoned by the mind of the present Wanda. Temporal Summoning (suggested name by @The_Impress)

These abilities come both from her base form, so they should be added under the “base” key. Also, I don’t know if immortality counts as an ability or as a feat for the durability category.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply! I saw you tagged two people
Two staff members, essentially you need abit of support from other members before going through with the change, either people who support the verse (Listed in the Verse page) or general staff, although even in the former you need support of at least one staff member (Thread Moderator, Admin or Bureaucrat)
....since I'm new in this thread thing, how do I proceed?
If you disagree voice your disagreements, if not, edit your original post to incorporate my proposal ig, or you can do nothing, which will be equivalent to a concession.

Two staff members, essentially you need abit of support from other members before going through with the change, either people who support the verse (Listed in the Verse page) or general staff, although even in the former you need support of at least one staff member (Thread Moderator, Admin or Bureaucrat)

If you disagree voice your disagreements, if not, edit your original post to incorporate my proposal ig, or you can do nothing, which will be equivalent to a concession.
thanks for the informations, I just edited the original post with your suggested ability name.

3 Thread Moderators responded and agreed. Should we proceed to add her new abilities?

What has been accepted by the other staff members here can probably be applied.

You can just do so now if you wish. I will check if I need to unlock the page for you.

However, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

I have unlocked the relevant Scarlet Witch profile page.

Tell us here when you are done.

You can just do so now if you wish. I will check if I need to unlock the page for you.

However, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary. The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.
Thanks for the informations.

I unlocked it earlier today, but you need an autoconfirmed wiki account. Meaning one that is over 4 days old with a confirmed email address.

I unlocked it earlier today, but you need an autoconfirmed wiki account. Meaning one that is over 4 days old with a confirmed email address.

Thanks again for the informations, I confirmed the account yesterday so I’ll have to wait.

Either I wait some days to adjust it, it implies leaving Wanda’s profile open or closing it till my account is autoconfirmed (I’d remind you in some days if that’s the case),

or other wiki members can adjust it maybe? I can help with the writing for this option.

I could add it later
Thanks.
Do you need help with the writing?

You could write “Alternate Self Summoning” linked to this
and then more specified “Temporal Summoning” (linked to the photos I posted in the first comment of this thread and suggested by @The_Impress )

For Immortality, you could add “Immortality type 4 via resurrection” linked to https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Immortality and to my posted photo if you want.

Both under her general powers and base key.
Obviously it’s up to you if you prefer changing my wording.

Thank you for helping out, Confluctor.

What, if anything, is left to do here? Should I ask other members to help clean up her P&A section?

1) In Trial of Magneto, Issue 4, she displays the ability of resurrecting herself after being killed, that counts as Immortality type 4.
That's Self-Resurrection, type 4 is to always do that. Also the evidence is good but it could be far, far better.
2) Later on, in the same issue, different version of herself (one from the past and one from the future), are summoned by the mind of the present Wanda. Temporal Summoning (suggested name by @The_Impress)
Limited Time Travel too.

Done.

God her P&A format right now is horrible. Powers Via reality warping and powers via probability manip.... Who even made that? Don't make sense to me.
Thanks for adding her new abilities.

I agree, her P&A are a bit messy.

That's Self-Resurrection, type 4 is to always do that. Also the evidence is good but it could be far, far better.

Limited Time Travel too.
Thanks for the response.

I brought two other evidence from Trial of Magneto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back