• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch Durability tier up

Hi guys! I was recently reading Avengers: No Road Home, and I found an interesting durability feat for Wanda.

In these two scans, Wanda is protecting the Avengers with a force field from the light of the House of Ideas. In the second scan, it states the light of the HOI is the full force of creation.

The House of Ideas is scaled to 1-A as it scales directly from TOAA. I was wondering if Wanda could get an upgrade for her durability (she’s 2-A right now).

Basically yes, House of Ideas DOES scale to TOAA, but it is dependent in actuality, on the imagination of its user at the moment, which would be Nyx's, a character literally beat by being unimaginative af, and only limited to her own limited imagiination on a multiversal scale.

I swear to God too, this has been accepted 3 different times and never applied

Basically yes, House of Ideas DOES scale to TOAA, but it is dependent in actuality, on the imagination of its user at the moment, which would be Nyx's, a character literally beat by being unimaginative af, and only limited to her own limited imagiination on a multiversal scale.

I swear to God too, this has been accepted 3 different times and never applied
I don't understand the last thing... how was this accepted but not applied?

And how is Nyx's imagination multiversal if she's actually scaled to 1-A in her profile?

I'm a bit new to the HOI scaling and power so I might be doing some faults.

I can’t speak to statistics but wouldn’t shielding the avengers from the effects of the House give Wanda high resistance to reality manip?

I read the thread and I agree with it.

In that thread you said Nyx should be low 1-A. So within her limits, the light of the HOI generated by Nyx should have that power too?
Meh, ngl, think it's PIS. She gets killed a few panels later, and in physical context she lasts like, a few seconds until Hercules walks a meter and closes a door, just Nyx ******* up with their perception of time.

Meh, ngl, think it's PIS. She gets killed a few panels later, and in physical context she lasts like, a few seconds until Hercules walks a meter and closes a door, just Nyx ******* up with their perception of time.
Sorry what is PIS?

Plot Induced Stupidity

Do you really believe that a 1A tier attack did nothing to the universe the moment even a tiny hole was opened? Even a drop of it would have annihilated the multiverse a billion times over in a second.
That’s the point.

That power came from Nyx (who should be low 1-A from the latest thread) and her imagination in the House of Ideas, and Wanda blocked it.

Back