• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Tears from a Sharp Stylish Silver Demons - Vergil (Demons May Weep) vs Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou Project)

The Devil

and the

The Devil

Standard Battle Assumptions and the tiers allowed are 5-A

Round 1 - All things are allowed on their respective tiers

Round 2 - No BFR or Existence Erasure. It's all about the blades and knives!!

Actually surprises at how these two could look like they could go toe to toe so I went with it.

First of all you forgot to Equalize speed to make it fair but I'm sure you just forgot so it's fine~

Ah, this is a fairly close one. Vergil has dealt with loads of Danmaku especially due to fighting the Lord of Mercury and similar opponents who aret quite on the same level but close.

Since Vergil resists Time Manipulation in general, even resisting speeding up time and stating to himself that he was unaffected by time abilities for some reason, Sak's main hax would basically be moot.

From what I can see, Vergil's main problem would be her summoning another version of herself to increase the Danmaku some more but it doesn't seem like she does it much.

Combine this with his Wave Transmission to give him extra dodging power and after a long battle, he should be able to beat Sakuya by either getting in close and fighting her there, getting a lucky Spatial Cut on her (Which isn't too likely to happen considering her own dodging abilities), or going Blue Demon Form and overpowering her after a while

I prob forgot that lol.

And good points, though gotta point out that Sakuya can still buff herself with time acceleration and has that space manipulate thing going on for her. What does Blue Demon do again btw? And he does have more teleportation... Though I think it would be pretty hard to dodge danmaku without spellcard rules considering it hits all~

Blue Demon Form Simply buffs all his stats 10 times, most importantly Attack, Durability, and Range.

You are right...she can speed her own time up...However to what extent I'm actually unsure though I feel it wouln't be that much. If it isn't that much, then Vergil could still likely deal with her due to fighting off against much faster opponents with similar time abilities.

Also as I've said before, Vergil dealt with the Lord of Mercury. Jayduss' Danmaku spam is the same as his which, as I've told Mark, is about several millions of projectiles homing in on someone at once soooo...yeah...

Well I did forget about her spatial manipulation but with Vergil's range in Blue Demon Form, it possibly wouldn't make too much of a difference especially accounting for how much less time it takes to get a Spatial cut in.

Also it's important to note his regen would be hard for her to get passed and he has resistance to her soul manip where she doesn't have any to his.

Hmm...I want to say inconclusive...At least for round 2 where Sak can't destroy his existence which part of me wonders if it would even work because the way she does it is via erasing time but wouldn't that count as a form of Time Manip? I'm...not too sure honestly. If not then she takes Round 1 very handily.

Oh damn yeah that's gonna be overwhelming.

Iirc that's how she got her SOL knife? So DC on Vergil and Speed on Sakuya huh.

And fair fair.

Also true.

And also true, she is just a human after all.

I think it's because it works on a different case entirely it can work maybe? Since it seems to be directed at something related to his timeline and feels more like a time travel-esque move where you erase someone from the past. At least that's my opinion. But imo both scenarios are likely to be a tie too due to Sakuya not using that as a first move, more like a second or at least uses it if she senses she's in danger.

Oh, I see then...yeah, that would be hard...I think I would stick with Inconclusive for both rounds. This is ironically another battle of Vergil's precision and experience vs. if his opponent can last long enough against what he can dish out and use their insane hax against him when they realize what he can do.

Back