• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sayonara Vs battles

Yeah, I'm leaving.

Kinda for the same reasons that King and Gewzbumps left. This play is crap, it picks mods over regular users and even when it picks regular users, it's almost always the same people. This place isn't even that fun either, barely anything happens and I don't feel happy going here. I wanted to do a lot of stuff before I left, but I can't do that because I have to finish school. I've also been planning on leaving this place since Bleach got downgraded to high 6-A (I think quite a few of you guys no why), but I wanted to stay longer. Now, I just don't want to do anything with this place. I might pop up every now and then, but it won't be very common.

Sorry if this comes triggering to anyone. Anyways, so long VSBW

I literally just got back from my trip and I see more leavers... ;-;

Sorry to see you leave the wiki Ned but I completely empathize with your, Gewz, Kings and others reasons to leave (when an originally fun hobby becomes a toxic burden, you just got step back and re-evaluate your priorities).

I always saw you as chill yet expressive dude that was easy to talk to and have a laugh with. Catch you on the other-side of the ultimate void my outer god friend!

I think it's a matter of stress. It gets to you especially when you are on a site which can be highly controversial at times. (Also I think people are leaving because others are leaving. Not a copycat situation but more "maybe it's my time as well".

Anyways, I just wanna talk about Ned. Me and Ned have been on the opposite side of arguments ALL the time. Despite that, he has always been devoted to do his job and has never bullied me on my low experience. Before, I would have thought good riddance. Now? It's not even goodbye, it's I kinda wish you didn't have to leave.

I don't know you too much either, but you seem like a very respectful and courteous person and I'm glad I was able to see that in the vs battles community. I sincerely, give you best of luck on your personal life. Goodbye, Ned.

Take care Ned

You have done an excellent job reporting a wide variety of trolls and helping us get rid of them. And otherwise, I though of you as a relatively chill person who can also be constructive and reasonable, so you will be missed as well. Always welcome back here if you decide to change your mind.

Can't say I interacted with you a lot, but from the handful of times I saw you in threads it was always a lively experience, plus that pfp is funny as hell.
Best of Luck with school.

Yeah, I'm leaving.

Kinda for the same reasons that King and Gewzbumps left. This play is crap, it picks mods over regular users and even when it picks regular users, it's almost always the same people. This place isn't even that fun either, barely anything happens and I don't feel happy going here. I wanted to do a lot of stuff before I left, but I can't do that because I have to finish school. I've also been planning on leaving this place since Bleach got downgraded to high 6-A (I think quite a few of you guys no why), but I wanted to stay longer. Now, I just don't want to do anything with this place. I might pop up every now and then, but it won't be very common.

Sorry if this comes triggering to anyone. Anyways, so long VSBW
Take care sir

Damn, you seemed like a really cool guy to be around from what I saw from you, it's understandable why you and many others are leaving. I wish you the best of luck wherever you go, See ya later.

Back