• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Say Something That Would Get You Crucified

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnny test when yor's fate hax activates (anya and bond dictated fate, allowing yor to win)
dbz-piccolo-shookt-shocked-nervous-gif-13517439.gif

would you like to elaborate on that, ive seen many more than 2 for him
Most of them either don't scale at all, are so vague/built on massive assumptions that they're unusable, or are literally invalid.

-The SMG1 Uni Reset was performed by the combination of hundreds of Lumas & Grand Star's black hole colliding, would have killed Mario and everyone involved (a lot of people assume Rosalina reset the universe despite there being literally no proof she did it, and scaling her to Mario is contentious)
-Antasma's Uni feats wouldn't scale to Mario since he only ever fights Antasma with amps and is shown to be massively outclassed and gets literally shitstomped, and he even needs assistance outside of his amp in his final battle with Antasma
-Dreamy Bowser is a gargantuan giga-outlier / mega-anti-feat if used, considering the bros never reach levels of power that high at any other point, and they have no feasible reason to be able to match that level of power, especially when not even 15 minutes earlier they couldn't even reach enough power to destroy a simple barrier created by the Dream Stone, nevermind the full might of it. Not to mention the Dream Stone itself isn't even multiversal, as its singular multi statement is a mistranslation that conflates "contains the power of dreams" into "contains all dreams within", meaning it actually doesn't even have a solid reasoning to be uni.
-Bowser's MP5 Dream Depot statement has no proof, timeframe, or anything to work with to even give stats for since he's never able to even begin performing it
-Mouser's Good Dream destroying bomb, this one's hilarious and is just from the SMB2 manual that was retroactively buffed to uni via Dream Team cosmology, but it doesn't even destroy the dream you're in and just serves as a anti-feat for itself
-The Black Jewel's "parallel universe creation" feat isn't really a valid durability feat, considering there's no evidence that the parallel reality exerted any force upon Wario when it was destroyed, it just fades away, it also generally just seems to be more of a pocket dimension than a parallel universe, which is only supported by a single line on the European Nintendo website.

The only valid two are:
-The Megabug from M+R almost merges two universes (however, M+R being canon to mainline is pretty questionable / contentious, and they fight it using equipment that is never seen elsewhere
-Scaling to Paper Mario / Paper Bowser off of Paper Jam, because they fought Count Bleck in Super Paper Mario, who apparently destroyed his home universe before the events of the game.
(also obviously the Pure Hearts / Void / Chaos Heart stuff is valid but it obviously doesn't scale to Mainline Mario because its a very specific amp for Paper Mario that doesn't scale to base forms)

Dragonball is lowkey ass compared to Z

High 6-A One Piece is the stupidest shit ever

Part 6 is ASS, still > Soul Eater
SDS season 3 is not that bad

Dragon ball peaked when Solar System destruction was impressive

Boruto>Dragon ball super

Bayformers>Transformers prime

GER is mid

Ben 10 Omniverse> OS, UAF being>>both

HxH is Mid

Naruto>Bleach>One Piece

DBS:Super Hero is quite possibly the worst thing ive seen since Soul eater ep 3

Naruto's dub>sub

Superman dub Goku>Peak Fiction

Power Rangers> the HST

Digimon>>>Pokemon

Soul Eater>Pokemon

DB caps at 4D

Half 2-C DB is dumb

What kind of passives do they have?
Passive probability/fate/causality/law/physics manip with good resistances, with a decent amount of characters getting passive curse/energy/life manip and spirit (basically the soul/mind/emotions/chi/stamina/energy source/stats of everything) absorption. The latter half also ignores shit like sealing so lmao

This is also overlooking non-passive universal shit like body puppetry, concept/info/history manip, and mid-godly/multiple forms of immortality.

tbh there's way too much shit i have planned, i gotta get back to work

Passive probability/fate/causality/law/physics manip with good resistances, with a decent amount of characters getting passive curse/energy/life manip and spirit (basically the soul/mind/emotions/chi/stamina/energy source/stats of everything) absorption. The latter half also ignores shit like sealing so lmao

This is also overlooking non-passive universal shit like body puppetry, concept/info/history manip, and mid-godly/multiple forms of immortality.

The world isn’t ready for what we’re cooking

Damn that's op as ****

Makes Johnny Test seem like a normal ahh verse smh.

This person is the strongest character in fiction. They are a God among men and impossible to defeat. They are Tier 0++++ and every other character you put against him automatically loses without debate. Your opinion on him is irrelevant. Him >>> your verse. He solos your verse. He will always solo every verse. No, I did not make this opinion up for satire. It is something I genuinely believe. Him >>> The father, the son, and the holy spirit. He is him. You're gonna die if you face him. He automatically gets more bitches than you will ever get.

Man, if only Kamen Rider vs Touhou is plausible lel

If Random had his way with the shit ton of WWE propositions he makes behind the scenes it would be wanked horrendously, we’re talking FTE Speed, Possibly Tier 8 AP via Earthquake scaling, everyone and your mother having Instinctive Action and Analytical Prediction, etc.

People think it’s wanked now but the goonery that us other verse supporters put on a leash each day is unmatched

If Random had his way with the shit ton of WWE propositions he makes behind the scenes it would be wanked horrendously, we’re talking FTE Speed, Possibly Tier 8 AP via Earthquake scaling, everyone and your mother having Instinctive Action and Analytical Prediction, etc.

People think it’s wanked now but the goonery that us other verse supporters put on a leash each day is unmatched
Let him run wild so we can we do Wanked WWE dudes Vs Batman 👾

Bold of you to assume that mothers don't already have Analytical Prediction. A mother would microanalyze every minute detail of your facial expression to see if you did something good or bad, and then if you try to dodge her beatings, she would know via analysis and act accordingly. Mothers > WWE

Let him run wild so we can we do Wanked WWE dudes Vs Batman 👾
I'm curious, has there been an instance where Batman has wrestled with someone?

I'm curious, has there been an instance where Batman has wrestled with someone?
Define wrestle.
Grapple? Locks? Etc? Yeah all the time.
In a speedo, half naked, in a ring? I can think of at least two times idk what issue tho, one is post flash point at least
if you count bane grapples, there's a lot more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back