• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ramarak vs Joy Kill (0-0-0)

So mostly Unga bunga fighters but they're borderline even in AP(Joy Kill hilariously upscales from his value) and the Skullcrawler can't get grabbed or Joy Kill is hitting it with a beam that Instantly melts steel

So mostly Unga bunga fighters but they're borderline even in AP(Joy Kill hilariously upscales from his value) and the Skullcrawler can't get grabbed or Joy Kill is hitting it with a beam that Instantly melts steel
The Skullcrawlers have fast acting Low-Mid Regen so that might not be a lethal blow unless straight through the head.

The Skullcrawlers have fast acting Low-Mid Regen so that might not be a lethal blow unless straight through the head.
That's exactly where JK aims it's beams when it isn't showing off lol, it does it for the metal melting beams it used for when it catches Doug Houser

That's exactly where JK aims it's beams when it isn't showing off lol, it does it for the metal melting beams it used for when it catches Doug Houser
Hmm.... I don't think the Juvenile Skullcrawler is smart enough or strong enough to avoid that since they're pretty basic thoughtwise.

Hmm.... I don't think the Juvenile Skullcrawler is smart enough or strong enough to avoid that since they're pretty basic thoughtwise.
I mean, I don't know how intelligent the bigger one is lol

Like if it managed to knock Joy Kill over would it just jump on and get laser'd still? Lol

I mean, I don't know how intelligent the bigger one is lol

Like if it managed to knock Joy Kill over would it just jump on and get laser'd still? Lol
Ramarak is actually able to figure out things that aren't obvious at a glance, like when she figured out that one of the humans was attempting to sacrifice himself by having her eat him and then blow her up from the inside so she slapped him into a mountain instead without knowing any of that beforehand.

Ramarak is actually able to figure out things that aren't obvious at a glance, like when she figured out that one of the humans was attempting to sacrifice himself by having her eat him and then blow her up from the inside so she slapped him into a mountain instead without knowing any of that beforehand.
Okay then it could work, and probably wins if it can knock Joy Kill over

But that is the hard part and Joy Kill wouldn't exactly be making it easy with it's jumping and speedy ass projectiles that burn like hell, and of course the lasers if Ramarak doesn't just, you know, dodge the highly telegraphed attack.

Okay then it could work, and probably wins if it can knock Joy Kill over

But that is the hard part and Joy Kill wouldn't exactly be making it easy with it's jumping and speedy ass projectiles that burn like hell, and of course the lasers if Ramarak doesn't just, you know, dodge the highly telegraphed attack.
Well now that it's Ramarak, she has some experience fighting agile opponents like Kong as she herself is actually pretty agile and dexterous for a creature her size. What I want to know is what the LS difference between them is and how hot the laser is. She stood in lava just fine with no damage after all.

Well now that it's Ramarak, she has some experience fighting agile opponents like Kong as she herself is actually pretty agile and dexterous for a creature her size. What I want to know is what the LS difference between them is and how hot the laser is. She stood in lava just fine with no damage after all.
I think like 2x in Ramarak's favor? I'm not sure.

The laser is WAY over 300 degrees Fahrenheit higher then Ramarak's heat resist, so it's going right through her all but

I think like 2x in Ramarak's favor? I'm not sure.

The laser is WAY over 300 degrees Fahrenheit higher then Ramarak's heat resist, so it's going right through her all but
Okay then, so basically as long as Ramarak can avoid the laser then she should be able to adapt to this thing's fighting style as the battle rages on as she was able to fight with Kong to damn near a standstill if not a straight up W without the humans intervening and distracting her long enough to free Kong and even afterwards she still held up pretty well aside from when she tried to swallow Kong's whole arm for some reason.

Okay then, so basically as long as Ramarak can avoid the laser then she should be able to adapt to this thing's fighting style as the battle rages on as she was able to fight with Kong to damn near a standstill if not a straight up W without the humans intervening and distracting her long enough to free Kong and even afterwards she still held up pretty well aside from when she tried to swallow Kong's whole arm for some reason.
I mean if it tends to tank attacks then it's going to lose lol

It's also going to lose if it can't avoid all three heads doing the laser

I mean if it tends to tank attacks then it's going to lose lol
She actually doesn't do that, she usually tries to outmaneveur and overpower her opponents regardless of their size. If anything her fighting a human sized foe would have her be more cautious as even normal people legitimately trying to confront her has her think something is wrong as shown with the attempted sacrifice.
It's also going to lose if it can't avoid all three heads doing the laser
You said yourself that the lasers are super telegraphed before firing and given how much ground Ramarak can cover as well as her sheer size and deductive reasoning skills means she should easily be able to avoid them by just jumping over the robot or even just smacking it around to throw off it's aim.

She actually doesn't do that, she usually tries to outmaneveur and overpower her opponents regardless of their size. If anything her fighting a human sized foe would have her be more cautious as even normal people legitimately trying to confront her has her think something is wrong as shown with the attempted sacrifice.

You said yourself that the lasers are super telegraphed before firing and given how much ground Ramarak can cover as well as her sheer size and deductive reasoning skills means she should easily be able to avoid them by just jumping over the robot or even just smacking it around to throw off it's aim.
Joy Kill is like half her size at best lmfao

However, the heads can turn 360° so...

Joy Kill is like half her size at best lmfao
Gonna be real, I did not realize it was that big. Even still if something that much smaller than her is trying to fist fight her then she's still gonna be cautious about things since that's not normal for her.
However, the heads can turn 360° so...
360° in any direction or just in a circle? Either way so long as Ramarak can avoid getting anything more than nicked by the blasts then she should be able to heal and then know to avoid that attack especially going forward, especially given that she can clear massive distances in moments as shown in her scrap with Kong. Hell she can casually just lift and toss Joy Kill away with her tail since she has the LS advantage against him and was able to do the same to Kong who's equal to her in strength.

Gonna be real, I did not realize it was that big. Even still if something that much smaller than her is trying to fist fight her then she's still gonna be cautious about things since that's not normal for her.
Doug Houser comes up to like it's ******* knee lmfao
360° in any direction or just in a circle? Either way so long as Ramarak can avoid getting anything more than nicked by the blasts then she should be able to heal and then know to avoid that attack especially going forward, especially given that she can clear massive distances in moments as shown in her scrap with Kong. Hell she can casually just lift and toss Joy Kill away with her tail since she has the LS advantage against him and was able to do the same to Kong who's equal to her in strength.
In any direction

The ability isn't on the profile for some reason but Joy Kill can also throw eggs that can stun opponents for a short period of time, an ability it inherited from Penny the Chicken.

Back