• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satan vs Golden King (REDUX)

As requested by Tincan123 due to Satan being upgraded,

Composite Satan from Devilman goes against Ultrathotep Form of Golden King

5-B Forms

In Character

Speed Equalized

Satan (Crybaby)
Totepp
Who wins?

Satan (Composite Devilman): 0

Golden King: 0

Inconclusive: 2 (Arekusuripa, Celestial)

Well, i could say the same thing that in do in the last thread - if Golden king does not have more outstanding skills, then it is a victory with average difficulty for Satan, base on the fact that he even in his weaked state can recover after erasing his body from physical plan.

I've been wanting to ask this question since my last thread involving GK, if a character has good resistance to Concept attacks/erasure, can he tank the Glares of GK/Ulthrathotep?

Not sure, cause Jenny has the same power, which instantly kills normal demons and only weakens such as Amon and Satan. So it is possible that Satan can take Golden King's Glares and in process becoming much weaker that he is - more like inconclusive.

So no one gonna answer my question or wat?

Also, should I count the votes for Gar and Areku as inconclusive?

@Lancer45Man sorry cant help with that dont know much Golden King. The only thing i can tell you is about Satan resistance to God EE. And wait a litte for the votes let others comment on it.

Still has no resistance to concept manipulation, inconclusive, satan dies over and over.

@Lancer Gk's glare is combination of multiple things, atomization+existence erasure+law manipulation+concept manipulation, you need resistance to all that to survive it i would say.

@Lancer His presence and gaze reshapes the world and its laws.

All the aforementioned hax of the glare is all passive, if satan still has no concept resist he just dies instantly as soon as the fight starts, he won't get to do anything.

Well it was an argument for how Satan has a possibility of winning so I counted it but okay I'll remove it.

I mean, he resist law, physics and reality. Also Satan can get dirty. He can just straight up snipe him from outside of the universe if he chooses to.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
I mean, he resist law, physics and reality. Also Satan can get dirty. He can just straight up snipe him from outside of the universe if he chooses to.
still does not reisist concept

Unless it has range that is equal to High Multiversal, he can just snipe. He can figure it out, not to mention Nigh-Omniscience.

SBA makes them 4KM by default, so unless Satan can passively do that before getting passively killed that won't be helpful

He won't get the chance to do anything, being in gk's presence=dead, gk looking at him=dead, gk isn't even actively doing anything himself.

Well he isnt death that because of type 9 Immortality and because of that they can come back from EE on a 3-D scaling or in Satan words (But we were not dead. We remained as pure will. Eventually, when humans appeared on Earth we substantialized ourselves by merging with humans and begin to regain existence.) Now its important to note that the final fight of Devilman is on a universal scaling and is on a higher dimension. Also this it the process how demons take over a human body.

Now unless the Golden King can EE the 3-D universe its for him very hard to kill the physical body of Satan because the longer the fight takes the stronger Satan gets by merging with the 3-D matter surrounding him or as Claud Gillain likes to put it (that are 3-D is assimilated into a 4-D or even 5-D because of the Demon armor. And this keeps going until the dimesional wall between the 3-D and 4-D is broken an so on until the 5-D to gain access to their true powers.) This goes well with his broken tought based Transmutation and his forceful Fusionism.

Now a good argument would be Golden King concept manipulation however seesing how Satan true bodies is likely High-2-A do you really think it would work then. Even his presence and glare are questionable because of these two things: Devilman G and this from Violence Jack.

But please do correct me if i am wrong about this stuff tho because i dont know everything about the Golden King

Actually, Amon's Transmutation may be passive and Satan can scale, but I'm iffy about that. I mean, Amon showed it, Satan did not.

Base on fact that Satan casually made Amon's armor, his dragon, wolf-man and Amon's himself one being, i suppose his passive transmutation quiet justified.

Well i dont see Transmutation in the Golden King profile but please correct me if i am wrong. As for the passive transmutation part well we got this::

This vision of Amon transmuting the earth by these old guys.

He just walks around and everything on Earth gets Transmuted.

This poor family.

These guards

Its later confirmed by Mikiko that everthing is combining. Even living things have fused together. ( This is also funny because it kinda supports my part of saying that Demons can merge with the 3-D matter surrounding them.)

Get rekt street tugs.

I mean really Amon is just not even trying he is just walking.

As for Satan it seems to be the same case. This is later confirmed by Zenno

Not even Satan or Lucifer in his angels years was save from thisand he became Sata

@Tincan123 the and he became Sata is 404 page not found? And the I mean really Amon is just not even trying he is just walking part, does that mean he's above Satan?

@ABoogieYesSir First thank you and second well Amon is strong enough to fight Satan but overall Satan is the superior on. The only time Amon won against Satan was durning Violence Jack. When i said I mean really Amon is just not even trying he is just walking, i meant by that he just walking while Transmuting and fusioning with the world.

Back