• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • 6B forms for both
  • speed is equal
  • random encounter
  • battle takes place near the village hidden in the mist

How does that really matter here? If Sasuke goes for Chibaku Tensei from the beginning, he can win but he's not going to do that without knowing Ichibē's powers.

Actually, wait. Zanpakutō abilities can work on the wielders, right? Since Yamamoto would have not survived the environmental destruction of his Bankai, Getsuga Tenshō worked on Ichigo, and Byakuya was severely injured with Senbonzakura. If this is so, I vote for Sasuke. He can use Amenotejikara to switch with Ichibē and let him turn himself to an ant. However, if this isn't the case, Ichibē stomps.

Sasuke wouldn't go for his most powerful hax attacks right of the bat which is unfornate knowing what Ichibie can do.

Armestrsu is easily countered by his darkness manipulation

and all ichibe has to do before sasuke can acitviate his most powerful hax attacks is name servering ability (which heloves to use) to reduce emo-chan's strength to whatever he pleases and then procedd to finger flick him into oblivion

Actually, Amenotejikara is the first Rinnegan hax Sasuke goes for. He did this against Madara, Kaguya, Naruto and Kinshiki. It's the reason Sasuke takes this match. He can absorb Kidō through Preta Path but I don't think that'll really matter here. Amenotejikara is the only reason why Ichibē doesn't god stomp with his hax here.

I think Sasuke takes this with Amenotejikara. Can you give any reasons why it won't work here? If it's proven that it won't work for Sasuke here, Ichibē stomps. If not, Sasuke gets my vote.

Because Sasuke's attacks and techniques do not work like that of a Zanpakto and without having a weapon that is centered around all of his powers, Sasuke wouldnt be as effected by his ink as much, if at all

And Ichibe has to cut Sasuke in half first before he can reduce any of his stats just like he did with Ywhach

I hope Ichibē won't do his normal ritual of drawing some ink on the floor. He's going straight into Chibaku Tensei if he does that. Same for the Kidō he used against Yhwach.

Yhwach...does not have a zanpakuto either? Also verse equalisation?

Also Ichibei did not cut Yhwach.He hit his arm and cut it's name.

@Burning

Ichibe can't be affected by his own Zanpakuto since he controls all of the darkness in the universe. As such, any attempts to take or nullify his powers are negated unless you have Reality Warping/Future Manipulation hax like Yhwach.

That said, I don't think Sasuke's teleportation will give thim that much of an edge.

Bert
********** is notoriously off with it's translations.. Did you miss where he said the brush cannot cut flesh..? his arm looks fine to me......

Amenotejikara is Sasuke's key to victory here. I don't want to mention genjutsu since I don't know how good Ichibē's reikaku would be. Also, I didn't say Sasuke would take or nullify his powers. I said he would switch with him and let him handle whatever his ink does to him. Dunno about Ichibē's ink not affecting him though. All the Shinigami who got their Bankai stolen had their abilities used against them.

Seeing as they're in character, Ichibē would try to draw some ink either at the beginning or when he wants to use Kidō. I think he ends up in Chibaku Tensei.

Or Sasuke switches with Ichimonji and stabs Ichibē in the brain with Kusanagi.

@Burning

Once again, Ichibe's ink cannot be used against him in any shape or form. It's on his profile page.

There's also nothing stopping him from splattering his ink all over Chibaku Tensei and renaming it, "Sand" or "Mist" to make it crumble apart.

Implying that Ichibe won't use Kido or his Senri Tsutensho to create distance.

Kido gets nullified by Rinnegan and that is assuming Ichibe will have time to rewrite anything before he cant even move an inch in the seal

And Sasuke could always just put him under a genjutsu if he ever noticed Ichibe trying to do something to escape

@Anime

I don't recall Sasuke using his Rinnegan in that way. Plus, Ichibe can just control the blackness inside the makeshift moon for the same affect (he did the same to Yhwach and his black clothing).

I don't know enough about Bleach to know if genjutsu will work on Ichibe.

Wouldnt standard battle assumptions allow Sasuke to use it as a way of winning? I mean he has the rinnegan so theres no reason why he cant use it that way

And idk about that. Will Ichibe be able to even move while inside the CT? Given its intense gravity and all

@Anime

If Sasuke has not used the Rinnegan in the way Momoshiki has, you can't just assume he can use it. It's like saying that Sasuke and Shisui both have the Mangekyo Sharingan and thus can use Kotoamatsukami.

He doesn't need to move. All the Blackness on Yhwach's clothing was controlled as he was explaining his power to the Quincy leader.

Kotoamatsukami is a shisui specific move for his Mangekyo only. IIRC, nullfiying ninjutsu hax is existent in all Rinnegan's no matter whose it is as its a basic Rinnegan hax.

And in Momoshiki's way? Momoshiki didnt nullify ninjutsu he absorbed it and made it his own, also being able to unleash it even stronger than the original. No other rinnegan other than his can do that

@Anime

Neither Pain nor Madara has demonstrated this ability, so it's absurd to automatically assume Sasuke can when he has done no such thing to the best of my knowledge.

Edit: You should have mentioned Truth-Seeking Balls, then I might have agreed with you. Still, those balls are black, and guess what Ichibe controls...

Okay. Didn't know about this. I guess Ichibē is special.

But can someone who has been sealed use his powers?

Kidō gets absorbed with Preta Path. Sasuke pulls Ichibē towards him with Bansho Tenn'in.

@Burning

I don't know since Chibaku Tensei never really went into all that much depth about the extent of its sealing.

I don't recall Sasuke actively using the Preta Path.

@Anime

Sorry, but my Naruto knowledge is limited. Still, has Sasuke done the same?

Since Kaguya couldn't break out of it or destroy it, it should work. Then again, when Ichibē is busy grinning and drawing his ink, Sasuke could use Chidori Sharp Spear or switch with some random pile of rubble near Ichibē and bisect him.

The Rinnegan grants its user this and more. Since Sasuke received his from the Sage, I see no reason why he shouldn't have it. Though he used it to absorb Naruto's chakra, so yes he can. This has given me another idea. In case Ichibē can break through Chibaku Tensei, Sasuke can quickly use Preta Path to absorb his reiryoku.

@Burning

It should also be noted that Ichibe can something similar. "Seal" creates a boundary that can't be crossed, for example.

It's fine and dandy if he has the power, but is it in character for him to use it? If he doesn't use it regularly, there's no reason to assume that he would.

I'm sorry if I sound like an annoying contrarian, but it's important to take the character's fighting styles into account too.

ichibei should have used the blackness in Yhwach's mustache lol

Edit: and yes, sasuke can absorbe energy based attacks, he absorbed naruto's chakra in their last fight.

You mean something like a barrier? He only used it because Yhwach was annoying him somehow (can't remember what he was doing. Maybe taunting him?) so he might not use it here since Sasuke won't aggravate him. It might also be able to be bypassed by teleportation.

He doesn't use stuff like reading into minds and ripping souls out. That's why I didn't mention those since they're in character.

You sound normal. I'm not annoyed in any way.

I still dont see why Sasuke cant just use Izanagi on ichibe. if reality warping is required against his power, then a reality warping hax like Izanagi should be good enough

Im pretty sure Izanagi can be used in ways other than that. I believe Danzo did. Bringing urself back to life should only be one of the options to do with the Izanagi

Interesting how we all assume sasuke actually knows how to use izanagi when we haven't ever seen him use it, but when it comes to Yhwach, then unless specified he doesn't get other sternritter abilities even though this was explicitly stated so.

Sorry for going off topic. Ichibei outhaxes, he gets my vote.

@Burning

It would also seal that eye for the rest of the fight, not that Sasuke has ever used Izanagi in canon.

Back