• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • this is Pre-Shippuden Sasuke in the Chuunin Exams Finals vs Berserk Armor Guts
  • Battle takes Place in The Forest of the Death
  • Distance 20 meters

Sasuke:0

Guts: 1

Incon:0
latest

ce3e063428891a9efce8c70c6440433e.png

Last edited:
Guts is surprisingly faster than Sasuke in this key, but Sasuke's sharingan really really carries him in this fight.

Sasuke can't do like any damage, outside of Chidori, but Guts can and will dodge it.

I think Guts should take this to be honest. Sharingan's predictive abilities can be circumvented by attacks that have no attack patterns. Berserker Guts is literally all that lmao. Sasuke will struggle to actually read his movements, and since Sasuke is slower, he's going to be on the backfoot the whole match. His kunais, shurikens, fireballs aren't doing shit here. Explosive kunais aren't going to stop Guts from rampaging either.

I think Guts takes this low diff lol

Guts is surprisingly faster than Sasuke in this key, but Sasuke's sharingan really really carries him in this fight.

Sasuke can't do like any damage, outside of Chidori, but Guts can and will dodge it.

I think Guts should take this to be honest. Sharingan's predictive abilities can be circumvented by attacks that have no attack patterns. Berserker Guts is literally all that lmao. Sasuke will struggle to actually read his movements, and since Sasuke is slower, he's going to be on the backfoot the whole match. His kunais, shurikens, fireballs aren't doing shit here. Explosive kunais aren't going to stop Guts from rampaging either.

I think Guts takes this low diff lol
i'ts not really that much of a cakewalk for guts, this is similar when Sasuke fought Shukaku.If he gets hard pressed he will abuse the curse mark to at least close the gap.

I guess, but he still has no way of putting Guts down. Like at all. His armor pretty much tanks everything Sasuke throws at him, aside from Chidori, which Guts can just dodge.

Chidori is a wincon, but Guts can still dodge, like i said earlier. Sasuke's sharingan will still struggle to read Guts' movements. (Unless we're using Sasuke's MHS+, then he just straight blitzes)

Unless Sasuke gets a fatal hit with Chidori, he's not putting Guts down. Given the gap in combat experience between these two, I don't see Sasuke landing a fatal blow.

Back