• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's a difference between knowing how to do something and actively doing it. I know how to drive 100 MPH and even drift but I'm not going to do it actively.
You just proved why sasuke doesn't use it in battle. Because shinobi resist it. Either way it is in his arsenal. He'd use it eventually.
Way to not have any real evidence bro👍
Uh it should be listed there goofy🤪 this is such a non point

Not at all what I've said but hey go off
He does though we literally directed it to you and I'll even take the quote
I have dropped evidence. I added a snark remark and you responded to the snark remark and ignored the evidence I dropped. Ride on.

And it is listed in his ability section goofy. That's all that is required. The rest you're saying is head canon.

This argument is getting nowhere. I vote sasuke and have given my reasons. let my vote be counted and we can rest

He's stated impressive and that's it. And then says he can wield the blade meaning his body and mind are well honed, that isn't about skill either.
He's then considered still green, the guy is outright calling him new to the use of the sword. Compared to a genius like Sasuke I have no idea how you're coming to the conclusion he could keep up in combat with him.
Here Chihiro is being stated to be impressive by two Kumanabi Elite agents (the kumanabi being a government branch that handles sorcerers who are threats to society as a whole, these two are high ranking members), one them Azami after being recognized by a experienced sorcerer acting as a hitman made him flee on sight knowing the battle wouldn't be wise, both of these guys are seen major threats to Sojo the first time he lays eyes on him, Sojo being an unprecedented and skilled fighter who needed an entire elite squad of kumanabi agents directly assigned to fight him and counter his specifc capabilities with him taking them all out in a 5 v 1 where they had prior knowledge of his capabilities and weaknesses. This would be the same guy who goes on to fight and lose to chihiro right after, again this same guy who recognized Shiba and Azami as bigger threats than what even he considered the regular kumanabi elites to be and these two guys are impressed by Chihiro's growth. And actually at the time of chapter 7 Azami thought Sojo would be too much for Chihiro and by all rights he was yet in 7 days time with no new training as the dude was hospitalized Chihiro battled a stronger sojo who had a deeper connection and understanding of his own enchanted blade and wins outskilling and reading his moves.

Them referring to Chihiro being green though is not in reference to his skill with the sword specifcally but rather specifcally his actual combat experience and capabilities in using the enchanted blade and the fact that at the time of chapter 7 and before, as that's where the first two scans come from, at that time Chihiro hadn't begun to understand the true realm of the enchanted blades and dive deeper into understanding with them which is something we see change by the time you get the scan about him increasing his understanding instinctually later.

He's got good instinct, that's it? Only after 3 years, meanwhile Sasuke's competing against people more talented and who have more experience in combat than just three years.
Onto this now that we're talking about instinct it didn't take Chihiro 3 years to develop this at all, it happened spontaneously right there literally in that moment and that's part of your misconceptions here. When Azami and Shiba especially talk about how abnormally far Chihiro came in 3 years they're referring when had 0 combat training or experience prior.

Chihiro had spent 3 years training with Shiba and developing at a rate abnormal enough to even be able to wield an enchanted blade and fight the fights he's fighting. Make no mistske for those first 3 years Chihiro ONLY trained and had no real combat experience as him and Shiba had been laying low for that time, the story starts as they finally start to make their move and that's when Chihiro gets real combat experience we see throughout the story (Azami himself came by in the first place because they began to stir things up when they finally made an appearance and started taking out Yakuza and experienced Sorcerers attracting Sojo's attention due to the enchanted blade).

In real time in the story so far in about a month and a half tops Chihiro goes from fodderizing goons and casually fighting experienced sorcerers to defeating Sojo and now currently standing off with the strongest member of the Kumanabi, so this man is almost always fighting those who outskill him and grows at a big rate

For speed a crt for naruto speed scaling has dropped. It updates a ton of speed ratings and speed overall but that isn't really relevant. Whats relevant is Sasuke's section is updated

Subsonic+ (Comparable[1] in speed[2] to a held back Haku[2][3][4], who performed this feat during their battle[2][Note 1]), higher reaction speed with the Sharingan (The Sharingan allows its user to perceive[5] and keep up with[6] opponents much faster than themselves[7]), higher with the Cursed Seal of Heaven (The Cursed Seal grants Sasuke an immense amount of chakra that courses through his entire body and greatly empowers him[8][9], which allowed him to completely outspeed and overwhelm Zaku Abumi[9]), far higher with Shunshin no Jutsu (Using this technique, Sasuke's speed is drastically increased[10] through focusing his chakra at his feet, allowing him to greatly outspeed Haku's attacks and take his back[2])

I know its not accepted yet but it just maps out the speed increases regardless, which has been a topic of discussion in this thread. With this now Sasuke has three speed amps, all showing he actually uses them when needed. Even without a stated multiplier, the feats show how great the amps are compared to a 3x speed amp.

I'd argued they should be enough to at worst keep up with Chihiro's amp and at best overwhelm Chihiro.

I won't really address intelligence anymore since I think I've argued it enough and Sasuke has Genius while Chihiro only is Above Average.
Would like to bring up the fact Chihiro has no resistance to heat, Sasuke's fire style is hot enough to vaporize the ground, it would be enough to destroy Chihiro if he tries closing in on Sasuke especially with the aoe it has being wide 1 2.

Chihiro was able to parry Hiyuki’s flame attacks and mostly absorb it plus he fought Darumaka who had good AOE with his explosions plus Sojo who had his lightning and ice AOE. The only reason he didn’t kill Hiyuki with his analytical prediction and speed was because he hesitated and used the blunt side of his sword. Granted we don’t know the temperature of Hiyuki’s attacks yet, but he’s held in high regard for his mastery of the Flame Bone which is stated to be “beyond regular sorcery” so it’s likely very hot. Sasuke could land a fireball but I wouldn’t count on it.

Chihiro was able to parry Hiyuki’s flame attacks and mostly absorb it plus he fought Darumaka who had good AOE with his explosions plus Sojo who had his lightning and ice AOE.
Hiyuki flames do what? Could I see Darumaka's aoe? Did Chihiro ever tank the lightning in mid air?

Hiyuki flames do what? Could I see Darumaka's aoe? Did Chihiro ever tank the lightning in mid air?
They surround his hands and he can make giant bone structures coated with them. This is a good reference for Darumaka. I don’t think he tanked the lightning besides the first fight, but that was because he was prioritizing saving everyone and taking the blast himself. But he did destroy the ice Sojo made which seems about as wide. He could always absorb fireball jutsu and bring it right back to Sasuke.

Last edited:
They surround his hands and he can make giant bone structures coated with them.
I meant in terms of temp.

This is a good reference for Darumaka
The explosion doesn't look big but maybe thats me.

He could always absorb fireball jutsu and bring it right back to Sasuke.
It seems like something he doesn't always do but yeah he could. I doubt it would be something he could do quickly enough to keep up with Sasuke. It would also leave him vulnerable having to absorb and then release it.

I meant in terms of temp.

The explosion doesn't look big but maybe thats me.

It seems like something he doesn't always do but yeah he could. I doubt it would be something he could do quickly enough to keep up with Sasuke. It would also leave him vulnerable having to absorb and then release it.
He just got introduced so it’s unknown but I’d assume it’s at least the temperature of orange flames.

The fireball looks bigger but point is Chihiro can deal with AOE.

Chihiro uses his absorption basically every time he can. He used it first on Darumaka, then Sojo, and now Hiyuki

Up close though? With equal speed? Sasuke firing that wide of an aoe out I don't see it. He'd get caught in it somewhat at least.
Hiyuki charged towards him from a few meters away with seemingly amped speed from flames boosting him while Chihiro was trying to talk him down and Chihiro still parried him and absorbed his flames so yeah probably. Maybe he couldn’t get it all but he’s shown shaking off having jacket set on fire by the remnants of Hiyuki’s stuff.

Maybe he couldn’t get it all but he’s shown shaking off having jacket set on fire by the remnants of Hiyuki’s stuff.
Still if he gets caught somewhat he'll get something burned off. You saw how big it is and Sasuke puts those out really quick. He's losing a hand at least and at most an arm if he isn't quick to react. And Sasuke should be able to move while doing this.

I mean if he loses a limb he’s likely just gonna play around Sasuke with his speed amps and pseudo flight. Once he’s seen fireball jutsu, Sasuke doesn’t have much else that could surprise him, he’s already shown to grow throughout fights in crucial ways for winning. He beat Sojo after sacrificing his arm, so losing it here wouldn’t be a setback he couldn’t overcome.

Basic weapons in Naruto aren’t really that good, he has shuriken and kunai but the Sacred Blade clears those and Lion’s Barrage would be very hard to pull off.

It should be stronger and Chihiro already has some really good skill feats to fend them off. Blocking kunai and shuriken is a basic ninja thing, shouldn’t be much different here especially since this is a 1v1 and not a team match where Sasuke could do something like against Zabuza with them.

It should be stronger and Chihiro already has some really good skill feats to fend them off. Blocking kunai and shuriken is a basic ninja thing, shouldn’t be much different here especially since this is a 1v1 and not a team match where Sasuke could do something like against Zabuza with them.
I'm not even arguing for them really causing a ton of damage, they'd still harm though its something we see from time to time kunais and shuriken are able to damage people better than jutsus can. And yeah blocking kunai and shuriken is basic but he's up against Sasuke, Sasuke utilized his weapons against Orochimaru and the sound ninjas pretty good, it'll be a lot harder to counter how Sasuke uses them.

which key is sasuke in
First.

I'm not even arguing for them really causing a ton of damage, they'd still harm though its something we see from time to time kunais and shuriken are able to damage people better than jutsus can. And yeah blocking kunai and shuriken is basic but he's up against Sasuke, Sasuke utilized his weapons against Orochimaru and the sound ninjas pretty good, it'll be a lot harder to counter how Sasuke uses them.
If he pulls out the wires he could do some damage but default throws may be a no go unless he chains them into something

Back