• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pepper14832 said:
How is Wendy going to get past a genjutsu trap or random amatarsu?
the one random amaterasu raikage dodged? yeah she can do that as well, and she has wind to blow it away also so it's won't be that easy getting her

and if we allow genjutsu this is no fair since every time a character with that ability battles, they win because no one else can counter it. so we might as well add every single character in their tier to their victories. it's like not equalizing verses in bleach and they crush you with their reiatsu or in one piece you can't touch the logias because you don't have haki

the one random amaterasu raikage dodged? yeah she can do that as well, and she has wind to blow it away also so it's won't be that easy getting her
and if we allow genjutsu this is no fair since every time a character with that ability battles, they win because no one else can counter it. so we might as well add every single character in their tier to their victories. it's like not equalizing verses in bleach and they crush you with their reiatsu or in one piece you can't touch the logias because you don't have haki

Restricting genjutsu is nerfing the character. Uchiha always start fight with genjutsu even in naruto. You need basic telepathy resistance to counter it. If wnedy doesn't have it she loses. Too bad.

Unless OP makes genjutsu/amatarsu restricted it isn't unfair. But even then, it sounds like you're favoring Wendy by saying Sasuke's abilities are "unfair" if it's "unfair" then Wendy simply loses.

Also, I am not sure how she can blow away amatarsu, it's not like she has knowledge or prep here to even know how his eyes work. If he shieled himself with susanoo to block and amatarsu to counter, then what? Raikage almost lost his leg that way and lost his arm before that.

Joseph619 said:
Restricting genjutsu is nerfing the character. Uchiha always start fight with genjutsu even in naruto. You need basic telepathy resistance to counter it. If wnedy doesn't have it she loses. Too bad.
yeah just like sasuke used it on raikage...oh wait he didn't. He easily could've and destroyed him right then and there. He did use it against Killer B because B had 8tails inside and he could wake him up. Even kishimoto realizes that thing is broken and makes fights not fun so he rarely uses it, and never in major fights because it's a buzzkiller.

and again, if wendy has no means of stopping genjtusu, this is automatically a stomp via hax so debating this is pointless.

Pepper14832 said:
Unless OP makes genjutsu/amatarsu restricted it isn't unfair. But even then, it sounds like you're favoring Wendy by saying Sasuke's abilities are "unfair" if it's "unfair" then Wendy simply loses.
Also, I am not sure how she can blow away amatarsu, it's not like she has knowledge or prep here to even know how his eyes work. If he shieled himself with susanoo to block and amatarsu to counter, then what? Raikage almost lost his leg that way and lost his arm before that.
I'm not complaining about Sasuke's amaterasu, at all, i don't want amaterasu to be restricted since that's a technique that has potential counters, but genjutsu doesn't. I know amaterasu its a very dangerous technique but for reasons i have given above i believe wendy can win this if genjutsu is not present. if sasuke shields himself with susano and amaterasu she can strike him with wind from afar and she won't get burned

Rin Rokudo said:
yeah just like sasuke used it on raikage...oh wait he didn't. He easily could've and destroyed him right then and there. He did use it against Killer B because B had 8tails inside and he could wake him up. Even kishimoto realizes that thing is broken and makes fights not fun so he rarely uses it, and never in major fights because it's a buzzkiller.
and again, if wendy has no means of stopping genjtusu, this is automatically a stomp via hax so debating this is pointless.

He used it on danzo and C

P 01006

C is fodder of very little importance and with danzo it was "a battle of eyes" as he himself said, they both had genjutsu and sharingans so it's fair, just like itachi vs sasuke

Sorry, but I don't think that getting rid of genjutsu in this fight at all is not nessacary. Sasuke doesn't even have to do it at the begining of this fight, he could do it in the middle or when the fight is near it's climax to turn the tide of the battle. That's like saying if someone had timestop and used it in battle to turn the battle in their favor should be removed because it's hax. It isn't hax, it's an ability they use for a reason.

Rin Rokudo said:
C is fodder of very little importance and with danzo it was "a battle of eyes" as he himself said, they both had genjutsu and sharingans so it's fair, just like itachi vs sasuke
C has as much resistance against illusion as wendy. Why do you think people are instructed never to look into Uchiha eyes while fighting? Wendy doesn't have any knowledge on Sasuke.

Good thing it's not Itachi, she would be in coma right now.

doesn't matter what time you use your hax, if the opponent has nothing to defend against it, that's a 100% chance of victory for the character with hax.

would you think it's fair if i matched someone who had infinite regen against someone who could not get past it? no, because no matter what he does, he'll never win and debating that match is pointless.

Rin Rokudo said:
doesn't matter what time you use your hax, if the opponent has nothing to defend against it, that's a 100% chance of victory for the character with hax.
would you think it's fair if i matched someone who had infinite regen against someone who could not get past it? no, because no matter what he does, he'll never win and debating this match is pointless.
It's not pointless, if Wendy can't fight against a stronger opponent then she loses. Sausage can end this match painfully or painlessly, whatever Wendy prefers.

Wendy should also look out for this. Her lightning won't save her against it

Sasuke stabs Karin and Danzo

Stronger!=more haxed, there's a difference and this is mentioned in the versus rules.

And i don't know what that chidori spear is supposed to mean

Rin Rokudo said:
Stronger!=more haxed, there's a difference and this is mentioned in the versus rules.
And i don't know what that chidori spear is supposed to mean
Surprise chidori spear to heart = dead. Sasuke has many jutsu he can abuse. He isn't reliant on genjutsu and amaterasu.

I believe with that Sasuke wins.

Also @Rin Rokudo

if wendy has no means of stopping genjtusu, this is automatically a stomp via hax so debating this is pointless.

That is something you said and you're right, debating it is pointless and Sasuke wins PERIOD

Something I would like to ask and I find confusing... "It's fair because Sasuke still has amaterasu. giving him genjutsu is overkill"

That above is also something you said is fair yet you gave counters for it so in what way is it fair if you make it so Wendys AP and Durability are something Sasuke can't get by?

Also, it's not "giving him Genjutsu" He already has it available for the fight unless OP restricts it.

Let's wait a day or so, in case anyone is gonna defend Wendy. If none come, then you're free to have this added.

8-1 Sasuke.

@Gemmysaur

Aight I'll wait a day or two but I've kinda never done it before so how would I go about having it added?

Also mate, thanks for linking me the Naruto revisions blog. I didn't get to say thanks since it was a Staff only thread and away my comment went hehe >.>

Yo Gemmy if I may ask, what's it take to become a staff member? So I don't get kicked during the staff discussions xD

All jokes aside though, I'd like to know.

Recommendations from other staff when prompted by Ant. At least, that's how it was for me, and how I got to see others get pulled into staffwork.

My dream is to one day become Hoka- a staff member on this beautiful site. When the day comes that I try you'll back me up... right?

Also ty for the reply. Sorry bout going off topic

This will be my last post off-topic here, but if you be a good community member, then when the time comes, sure.

Anyways, regarding the comment on how this fight is a haxx stomp...

Disregarding genjutsu which no one even used here in the debate, and I feel should be restricted. The only way Sasuke can even put a dent on Wendy's loli body is through Amaterasu and full body Susanoo, which are incredibly taxing for him. Beyond that, the situational Kirin and none else.

That's whats unfortunate about this battle... If he has Genjutsu then it's a stomp for Sasuke, if not then the match completely flips into Wendys favour, since as you say both his methods of even harming her are taxing on him.

Daaamn this a long ass thread.

Anyway, I'm not getting something here. Reading the thread and also the respective profiles, I can't help but think this is a one-sided fight no matter how I look at it.

Sasuke can and will get killed with 1-2 hits because of his durability so that's not fair on him.

Wendy can and will get also killed without a chance if we put Genjutsu into play.

Both scenarios are stomps so I'm not getting how are people voting on this.

@rin,

Stone eyes, figure eyes and FT's own version of illusion.

IIRC wind release amplifies fire release so a wind barrier would just produce more flames for Saskue to control.

Saskue is a very good marksman and as i have said previously if Wendy is attacking or between attacks she cannot evade in time.

Delta3000 said:
@rin,
IIRC wind release amplifies fire release so a wind barrier would just produce more flames for Saskue to control.
Yeah that's why Temari was able to save the Samurai from Amaterasu with her wind technique without boosting the flames.

Anyway, I have opened a thread regarding Amaterasu because there are massive inconsistencies regarding it. Anyone feel free to contribute. Until then this should be probably put on hold.

Then the match is in Wendys favour.

Sasuke does have some things going for him though so I guess I'll see what others think.

(Not switching my vote....yet)

Back