• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
The battle takes place in the Grand Magic Games Arena. Wendy is on nakama juice and Sasuke is on revenge steroids.

Sasuke: 6

Wendy: 0

Taka Sasuke and Post Second Origin Wendy. Speed is equalized. Genjutsu is restricted. Who gets wrecked?

From the looks of it, Sasuke casts Amaterasu and camps in Susanoo to play "pin the giant purple ghost katana on the dragon girl" while Wendy is busy agonizingly slowly burning to death.

Weird though. Complete Susanoo is Town level but Susanoo slashes are only MCB. Is this Susanoo slashes the one without legs?

Well,with Amaterasu is kinda unfair since Wendy shouldn't be able to defend from that.

Can he even use Susano at this point? Pretty sure he can't.

Well, if he hits he wins if he fails he loses and I guess he could miss, but it's kinda hard to believe in that honestly so will go for sasuke as well, after all Wendy is still a kid.

Thou she will probably surpass fellow dragons layers with years since she is much more talented.

Sasuke mid-high diff w amaterasu, that Nakama Juice'll give him a run for his money, but can Wendy Heal herself or Sheria only?

Wendy increases MP and learns to heal (on higher rate)only later on in manga so at that point not really helpful and please when did Wendy use nakama juice?

Oh I was reading the conditions and what I mean is can she heal herself and others or is Sheria the only one able to heal herself as well? Cause if she can it's still Sasuke high diff but it'll make her dificult to put down

Wendy can heal others possibly heal herself ,but I am not sure about it, but at that point her healing was low and she needed time to do it and it was not even on lvl Sherria was.

^Wendy is unable to heal herself but its been implied that she recovers from injury faster than most; Wendy healing herself has never happened in battle anyway.

Besides if she was hit with amatarasu she wouldn't last long enough to try it, if how quickly bee went down is any indication.

^she gets much better in healing in manga... But it's not even necessary to talk about that since that's not her version anyway she might be able to dodge that thou as I said i highly doubt Sasuke would blew up something like that and having more experience in battle would help so he wins for sure with Amaterasu.

Ok first off my vote; Sasuke obviously for reasons above. But just admitting that hurts a little I can't stand the idea of a little girl burning alive whether real or fictitious, I think I just died a little inside

True, she does get better at healing and she could dodge an amatarasu projectile but all Wendy can do in this fight is dodge and pound uselessly on Sasuke's soosanoo (which he can cover in his black flames). Wendy's only hope is to wear Sasuke out, which he is too smart to let her do.

There's also the factor that, at this point, Wendy is very timid/unwilling to fight and very inexperienced.

this is the taka squad Sasuke so his Susano takes a good toll on his body so he won't be able to stay there for long. either way Wendy has higher attack potency than him so she can hurt him just fine.

also it seems to me you're giving amaterasu some uneeded credit. sure it's strong but Wendy can block it with wind barriers. she can very much oneshot him when the battle starts since his durability is super low and even if he manages to take out his complete susano, she still has the attack potency and durability advantage.

she can also eat air to boost her capabilities so she won't get tired faster than sasuke

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't we using Low 7-B version of both of them?

Also Sasuke has genjutsu going for him aswell so there's that.

Aizenishere said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't we using Low 7-B version of both of them? Also Sasuke has genjutsu going for him aswell so there's that.
Sasuke has town level durability and attack potency only in his complete susano. without it, he has very low stats.

if genjutsu is allowed that isn't fair anymore since it's a hax win for sasuke because wendy has no way of defending against it.

Genjutsu doesn't have to be allowed it has to be restricted..

So unless OP bans it it's fairplay.

Also IF Wendy has such an advantage in AP and durability then why WOULND'T Genjutsu be allowed?

How's it fair to Sasuke if he can't hurt Wendy and can't tank her blows? Like what? What's the point of having a battle in a mis-match of AP and Durability if the losing side can't compensate?

Amaterasu forced Raikage (who has lightning armour) to cut off his arm. If Wendy gets touched by Amaterasu she's dead.

This match isn't very fair, the loli needs a better opponent

Aizenishere said:
Also IF Wendy has such an advantage in AP and durability then why WOULND'T Genjutsu be allowed?
It's fair because Sasuke still has amaterasu. giving him genjutsu is overkill.

Amaterasu forced Raikage (who has lightning armour) to cut off his arm. If Wendy gets touched by Amaterasu she's dead.
A's lightning armor doesnt have defense properties, it just boost his reflexes so it won't protect against amaterasu at all.

Even if Wendy can smash through susanoo with one attack she would still need to attack again to hit Saskue and between those attacks she would leave herself open to a fiery and very lethal counter from Saskue.

Amatarasu oneshot 8 tails who is a high 6-c so the credit i am giving it is entirely deserved.

Wendy only developed the ability to create defensive barriers after the second time skip; the Wendy we are talking about only uses them as part of her sky drill spell and those are used to trap her target not to defend herself.

Saskue will tire first but iirc he has about 4 complete susanoo's and a dozen amatarasu's in him before he goes blind. He also has a tactical advantage with his intelligence, experience and wide array of abilities such as substitution and genjutsu (which isn't that unfair because FT has 2 similar haxes which Wendy should be familiar with).

what hax is similar to eye illusions that wendy has knowledge on? and still knowledge doesn't mean anything when you can't evade it

if wendy can trap her opponent in a wind barrier, it's only logical she can do just the same with herself for defensive reasons

yes amaterasu one shot B, but he's a big target while wendy is small and harder to catch. if sasuke can dodge several amaterasu projectiles from itachi, so can wendy. especially when speed is equalised

huh! the indra arrow is an ultimately unrivaled jutsu of sasuke uchiha, do you think a lolicon should stand a change against him?
that's not the sasuke being used here

Rin Rokudo said:
yes amaterasu one shot B, but he's a big target while wendy is small and harder to catch. if sasuke can dodge several amaterasu projectiles from itachi, so can wendy. especially when speed is equalised
Sasuke also shot raikage with amaterasu who's faster than him. Equalizing speed won't matter, sharingan sees faster characters in slow motion

Joseph619 said:
Sasuke also shot raikage with amaterasu who's faster than him. Equalizing speed won't matter, sharingan sees faster characters in slow motion
actually no, raikage dodged the amaterasu projectile. he got tagged by the flames when using the elbow on him and sasuke made a flame barrier. also Sasuke would've very likely been dead by the guillitine drop if not for gaara, meaning that wendy still has time to move around for a short time even if she's touched by the flames

and also while Sharingan can foresee, it only does that based on muscle movements. the sharingan won't be able to see wendy's wind techiniques since her muscle movements do not offer any indicative whatsoever where she's going to attack

and can she see the lightning movement? the wind can be able to faster than the lightning, which move in the air with 10km/s

Sateliteggo said:
and can she see the lightning movement? the wind can be able to faster than the lightning, which move in the air with 10km/s
speed is equalized so everything regarding speed is the same. read the original post please

Back