• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, another match up from me, so let's get on with it. Edgy Ninja vs Eccentric Shopkeeper. Sasuke with Perfect Susano'o and Urahara with Bankai. Speed is equalized and win by any conditions. Starts from 500 meters apart. To avoid stomp, Urahara has intel of Sasuke's Genjutsu and how powerful he is (Sasuke's AP), nothing more. and 10 minutes of prep time.

Sasuke
Urahara dono
Sasuke Uchiha:
Urahara Kisuke:

Inconclusive: 1 (TheFinalOrder)

Restrict Kisuke's Bankai and then this isn't a hax stomp.

Edit: If not, the only way Sasuke can win otherwise is Genjutsu and attacking before the Zanpakuto Spirit can interfere.

Restricting Kisuke Bankai would be the same as restricting his only mean to touch Sasuke. I fail to see how one ability could makes a fight stomp.

Um...I'm a big Naruto supporter, some would even say I'm a Bleach opponent, which I'm not, but this:

0665-007

0665-008

....Is too haxxed for EMS Sasuke. Kisuke is fast enough to perceive and block or dodge Amateratsu, Yasuka Jewels, Susanoo Arrows, etc. The opposite is also true for Sasuke with Kisuke's attacks, even more so with Precog, but Sasuke can't get close and Susanoo due to this is useless in defense as Kisuke could bypass it by restructuring it. If Sasuke get's tagged by Benehime, I'm not so sure even substitution will work. Sasuke's only hope of winning is to Hit with Genjutsu and attack before the Zanpakuto could intefere, only problem is, well....refer to Ichigo vs Kenpachi.

So...Yeah, while it wouldn't be complete Hax Stomp as Benehime can't protect him from everything, Sasuke really doesn't have options here. He'd have to play long range game and lol, I don't see Sasuke killing Kisuke via long range battle.

Voting for Urahara because:

1. Sasuke either needs some long range stuff to tag him, and all long range stuff Sasuke has is reactable by Sasuke himself on the virtue of being reactable by Naruto (thus with speed equalisation Urahara can also react to everything).
2. With speed equalisation rules AFAIK extra speed from the forms started in is not equalised. Why do I bring that up? Urahara is capable of increasing his speed by modifying himself (along with his strength) to the point of becoming faster than what a Volständig Askin can react to (while he was keeping up with him previously). This will quickly become unreactable for Sasuke.
3. Genjutsu is the obvious wincon, but Urahara does have prep time, and should just be able to like modify his eyes so they don't connect to his nervous system or something akin to what Mayuri does, or something equally weird.
Honestly if it wasn't for the huge AP difference I'd say this is a hax stomp. I'd say Sasuke himself needs some intel here so he doesn't rush into Kanonbiraki Benihime Aratame's range and die.

I do have a question: is Sasuke allowed to gather chakra from the beasts like he did at the valley of the end? If so this will just turn into an AP stomp via Indra's arrow, but I'm curious regardless.

Voting for Urahara because:

1. Sasuke either needs some long range stuff to tag him, and all long range stuff Sasuke has is reactable by Sasuke himself on the virtue of being reactable by Naruto (thus with speed equalisation Urahara can also react to everything).
2. With speed equalisation rules AFAIK extra speed from the forms started in is not equalised. Why do I bring that up? Urahara is capable of increasing his speed by modifying himself (along with his strength) to the point of becoming faster than what a Volständig Askin can react to (while he was keeping up with him previously). This will quickly become unreactable for Sasuke.
3. Genjutsu is the obvious wincon, but Urahara does have prep time, and should just be able to like modify his eyes so they don't connect to his nervous system or something akin to what Mayuri does, or something equally weird.
Honestly if it wasn't for the huge AP difference I'd say this is a hax stomp. I'd say Sasuke himself needs some intel here so he doesn't rush into Kanonbiraki Benihime Aratame's range and die.

I do have a question: is Sasuke allowed to gather chakra from the beasts like he did at the valley of the end? If so this will just turn into an AP stomp via Indra's arrow, but I'm curious regardless.
Necro, this thread is years old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back