• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veilas Frostmoon said:
Amenotejikara is ungodly broken if abused. They'll be standing there, squaring off. All of a sudden... Ichigo has a sword sticking through the side of his head. Given Ichigo's usual up close fighting, Sasuke can just teleport Ichigo directly into an attack. Chidori is casually blasting apart village sized meteors, I'd hate to see what his more powerful abilities can do when abused.
Assuming he can teleport things inside once body. However, like I said above, and you as well. He can teleport attacks such as amateratsu to Ichigo.

KuuIchigo said:
Well, the problem here is that Ichigo is primarily a melee fighter and has no hax whatsoever - he only has his speed to make up for it, so Sasuke should take this due to more moves and hax.
He does have energy absorption and, in one form, regen.

^^Ok so whose side are you on exactly? First you favor Ichigo then you favor Sasuke. Make up your mind Rukia

HokageMangaVox said:
Veilas Frostmoon said:
Amenotejikara is ungodly broken if abused. They'll be standing there, squaring off. All of a sudden... Ichigo has a sword sticking through the side of his head. Given Ichigo's usual up close fighting, Sasuke can just teleport Ichigo directly into an attack. Chidori is casually blasting apart village sized meteors, I'd hate to see what his more powerful abilities can do when abused.
Assuming he can teleport things inside once body. However, like I said above, and you as well. He can teleport attacks such as amateratsu to Ichigo.
To clarify, I wasn't assuming Sasuke WOULD do that to Ichigo. I was just stating it's a possibility due to him having shown the ability to teleport things outside of himself. I'm sorry, I can see how it came off otherwise. That's my fault. I don't even think this is a stomp or anything. I think the only thing giving him the edge will be the Rinnegan hax and Susano'o hax, coupled with Amaterasu. It wouldn't be very smart for him to fight Ichigo up close for too long.

ScarletFirefly said:
^^Ok so whose side are you on exactly? First you favor Ichigo then you favor Sasuke. Make up your mind Rukia
I'm not in favor of anyone. I'm just saying the obvious, but if you want my vote. I'll say Sasuke, because I like him more.

I just wanted to say this regarding the Uryuu and Sasuke's ability thing.

I don't see how Uryuu's Schrift is the opposite of Sasuke's switch places/teleport ability. Switching places with something and switching damage with something are two entirely different concepts. >_>

Anyway, Sasuke is pretty dope, and has more hax, like others have said. Some people haven't mentioned this, but, Sasuke can summon the King of Hell with the Rinnegan. It's not something he himself is shown doing, but the Rinnegan allows him to do a lot of shit with the whole life/death/soul thing.

Korudo Daio said:
I just wanted to say this regarding the Uryuu and Sasuke's ability thing.
I don't see how Uryuu's Schrift is the opposite of Sasuke's switch places/teleport ability. Switching places with something and switching damage with something are two entirely different concepts. >_>

Anyway, Sasuke is pretty dope, and has more hax, like others have said. Some people haven't mentioned this, but, Sasuke can summon the King of Hell with the Rinnegan. It's not something he himself is shown doing, but the Rinnegan allows him to do a lot of shit with the whole life/death/soul thing.
"Can reverse anything ...take this instant as an example ... I was able to reverse the damage between you and me..." Uryu. You can verify above, is not jus damage. Fodders in Bleach can resist soul suck, by just having reiatsu.

So uhm...It's been more than a day since the last vote on this thread and the vote tally is 7-1. This should probably get requested.

ScarletFirefly said:
So uhm...It's been more than a day since the last vote on this thread and the vote tally is 7-1. This should probably get requested.
I'm giving this to Ichigo Kurosaki because I think an enhanced version of Grand Ray Getsuga Tenshou would do Sauske in.

So 6-2.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I will request thus soon.
Make sure they put that Ichigo was restricted as a handicap for Sauske.

Sub-rel+ Ichigo would take this with low-difficulty via speed blitz.

With speed equalized Ichigo should win with extremely high-difficulty imo.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
This is a hax stomp, it shouldn't be added seeing how ichigo has no protection against sasuke's hax whats so ever
-Energy absortio

-Reikakku, here .

-Speed to react and counter up to 100 million blades, so he will parry anything Sasuke throughts at him, with speed equalize.

-He was able to fight on par with all of Yhwach's clones .

-Afterimage .(counter for sharingan "precog")

^I have yet to see anything that can protect ichigo against sasuke's hax at all....
You can be more spesify, since i listed all that can counter his hax with links.

HokageMangaVox said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
This is a hax stomp, it shouldn't be added seeing how ichigo has no protection against sasuke's hax whats so ever
-Energy absortio-Reikakku, here .
-Speed to react and counter up to 100 million blades, so he will parry anything Sasuke throughts at him, with speed equalize.

-He was able to fight on par with all of Yhwach's clones .

-Afterimage .(counter for sharingan "precog")
That's a good argument. It's too bad we didn't get to see Ichigo fight that much with his bankai. We literally had two chapters with it and we were done.

Energy absorption won't be of any help since Sasuke doesn't rely that much on Chakra attack anymore. Also Sasuke can absorb attacks as well.

Afterimages are worthless since he can follow with the Sharingan and detect Ichigo through his Chakra signature.

And still Ichigo has no answer to Amenotejikara.

Blackout046 said:
That's a good argument. It's too bad we didn't get to see Ichigo fight that much with his bankai. We literally had two chapters with it and we were done.
Indeed. Yhwach fear Ichigo bankai + Merged Hollow form+ his Quincy powers. The version that defeated Yhwach was a weaker Ichigo, since Ichigo only killed him in bankai with his shinigami powers. And wasn't able to use his Hollow or Quincy powers since Yhwach stole them from him. Destroying his zanpakuto was a brilliant idea since that is his power source. (I would assume Ichigo was planet lvl with his full power.)

Hope we get a databook or something, I mean there is literally so much potential left in bleach characters powers that we wont ever be sure about, i.e. ichigo's bankai abilities, aizen bankai, Yorouichi zanpakuto, Kenpachi full bankai potential, gerard, jugram uryu's and ichigo's vollstandigs, even if yhwach has a vollstandig.

Preta = Getsuga Tenshou + Getsuga-Jishou + Getsuga Gran-Rey Cero + Any other Reiatsu based Attacks are In Effective and will only make Sasuke Stronger. I'd Assume Ichigo is at best marginally superior. To Sasuke in AP and Overall Power so Preta really can make up for that margin quickly. Basically despite Ichigo's upgrade, I don't see him really tanking anything Sasuke throws at him. Even Kaguya was cautious of getting tagged by Sasuke. And Sasuke had the AP to easily Damage Madara who was in fact stronger than the form That Hagoromo stated was nearing him.

Sasuke is also too versitile. Ichigo is primarily a meele fighter. Sasuke also has the edge in Speed here. Granted speed is equal, Sasuke's Sharingan Pre-cog and Ameno gives him the advantage. And what is worse is that Sasuke is smarter than Ichigo. The moment Sasuke finds out that Ichigo may be physically stronger, its a wrap. Sasuke isn't gonna get tagged No more, at least by Zangetsu. And whats worse is that unlike Yhwach, Getting sliced in half can be remedied by Substitution which can be spammed to high hell.

I don't see Ichigo winning this with equal speed. Its sorta a Hax Stomp. Not to mention say for instance Ichigo does fire off a Getsuga or such. There exist the possibility that he can get hit by it if Sasuke Ameno switches with him thus turning his attacks against him.

Akiretsu: Ichigo has counters for that, thanks to equaled speed. I've link them above. Sasuke has no way of absorbing Getsuga, since is Ichigo's own reiatsu put in tto the sword, and reiatsu is not energy, but the pressure of the energy, more like a shock waves. Spiritual energy a.K.A. Reiryoku =/= spiritual pressure a.K.A reiatsu .

looks like i am late,but why was this being debated anyway? https://youtu.be/Sp7zq1uUpns?t=11m40s amenotejikara doesn't need to substitute anything to teleport.sasuke can directly teleport things/people without needing to substitute them with anything else,but the range is lesser than what he can do with throwing a familiar object and focusing on it,increasing his teleportation range.Amenotejikara much like amaterasu is ungodly broken,even more,so he doesn't use it as much and in the way he should cos PIS

Ichigo doesn't have counters for Ameno because of Equal speed. Infact equal speed makes his swings quite usless tbh. Sharingan can track them and pre-cog them. Sasuke can see All of Ichigo's movements and counter before he makes them. Nothing you linked helps.

You're also really overrating his energy absorption as well. Its practically usless. His sword absorbs energy it touches but doesnt protect from it nor does it absorb all of it. Not to mention its useless anyways seeing as Sasukes techniques arent huge waves of energy. And you're reaching when it comes to reiatsu. All it is is reiryoku being utilized. No different than kidou to be honest. And its not portrayed the way you're pushing. Eitherway ST takes care of it or sasuke can easily evade.

Nothing you posted in your "linked" response helps ichigo. As far as im consernded, Ameno + Chidori true Spear to the eye = dead ichigo. Prove he can react to a CTS "already fired" while being instantly teleported infront of it.

Etherway i dont see a valid way for ichigo to win.

KazarianFahs said:
looks like i am late,but why was this being debated anyway? https://youtu.be/Sp7zq1uUpns?t=11m40s amenotejikara doesn't need to substitute anything to teleport.sasuke can directly teleport things/people without needing to substitute them with anything else,but the range is lesser than what he can do with throwing a familiar object and focusing on it,increasing his teleportation range.Amenotejikara much like amaterasu is ungodly broken,even more,so he doesn't use it as much and in the way he should cos PIS
Actually, his rinnegan needs time to recharge, same with opening portals.

Akiretsu said:
Ichigo doesn't have counters for Ameno because of Equal speed. Infact equal speed makes his swings quite usless tbh. Sharingan can track them and pre-cog them. Sasuke can see All of Ichigo's movements and counter before he makes them. Nothing you linked helps.
You're also really overrating his energy absorption as well. Its practically usless. His sword absorbs energy it touches but doesnt protect from it nor does it absorb all of it. Not to mention its useless anyways seeing as Sasukes techniques arent huge waves of energy. And you're reaching when it comes to reiatsu. All it is is reiryoku being utilized. No different than kidou to be honest. And its not portrayed the way you're pushing. Eitherway ST takes care of it or sasuke can easily evade.

Nothing you posted in your "linked" response helps ichigo. As far as im consernded, Ameno + Chidori true Spear to the eye = dead ichigo. Prove he can react to a CTS "already fired" while being instantly teleported infront of it.

Etherway i dont see a valid way for ichigo to win.
Ichigo has dodge at point blank to his eyes swords from characters faster than him, ameno is useless as Aizen's teleportation which he could react to. Sharingan precog became useless in naruto againts characters with equal speed, Ichigo can do afterimages which is a technique. You're arguments are irrevelant and vague. Since Sasuke's attacks are smaller it will easily absorb them.

How in the world would afterimages help against someone with a sharingan? The eye reads your muscle movements, Sasuke will know where you'll be before you are there and the equalized speed makes it that much harder for someone to trick a Sharingan user.

Ichigo could probably pressure Sasuke into over using his Rinnegan which shown in Naruto Gaiden makes him unable to use Perfect Susano'o, teleportation, low range planetary devastation, and onyx chidori variants, cutting his power in half lesving him with inferno style and full body Susano'o I'm sure Ichigo could handle it leaving it to be a test of skill and endurance honestly im stumped

Don't see Ichigo getting past Sasuke's hax and since this is speed equal Sharingan will be a major bonus for Sasuke. Couple that with Sasuke's greater AP and dura, Sasuke takes this.

@Hst master

The only thing that caused his Rinnegan to lose its charge was forcefully breaking into Kaguya's dimensions which requires a tremendous amount of chakra. I dont recall a normal fight ever leading to his Rinnegan losing its tomoe, so that wont be an issue in this fight. Also as seen in the Gaiden manga, Sasuke can still teleport with regular Rinnegan so even if he were by some miracle to lose its power, it wouldnt be that huge a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back