• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScarletFirefly said:
How in the world would afterimages help against someone with a sharingan? The eye reads your muscle movements, Sasuke will know where you'll be before you are there and the equalized speed makes it that much harder for someone to trick a Sharingan user.
Tell that to Rock Lee, Naruro, Madara, Obito, etc... they had no problems tagging Sasuke with equal speed.

^ Well, Lee, Madara and Obito were, at the time of their fight, far faster than Sasuke and (possibly excluding Obito) more skilled as well. In terms of the Naruto fights they're usually quite plot heavy and either devolve into a slugfest or super saiyan fight as opposed to a fight where Sasuke's precog can really shine through. So yeah, not seeing your point.

Like, objectively, no matter how you look at it in a speed equal fight the Sharingan is a massive advantage.

FinalBattleX01 said:
^ Well, Lee, Madara and Obito were, at the time of their fight, far faster than Sasuke and (possibly excluding Obito) more skilled as well. In terms of the Naruto fights they're usually quite plot heavy and either devolve into a slugfest or super saiyan fight as opposed to a fight where Sasuke's precog can really shine through. So yeah, not seeing your point.

Like, objectively, no matter how you look at it in a speed equal fight the Sharingan is a massive advantage.

Not really, Sasuke would had been able to counter and kill them all. the Sharingan pre cog became irrevelant after part 1 Naruto.

Not really, Sasuke would had been able to counter and kill them all. the Sharingan pre cog became irrevelant after part 1 Naruto.
Dude, what are you on about? Since they were faster than him his precog became pretty much irrelevant since his body couldnt react in time. Thats one of the weaknesses of the Sharingan, even though it allows you to see people's next move the body has to be fast enough to intercept them, which Sasuke's clearly wasnt (with the exception of some Naruto fights which were usually very plot heavy). So yeah, with speed equal Sasuke should be able to predict AND block ichigo's attacks.

And while its true that the Sharingan was used less and less as people started going super saiyan it doesnt mean it lost its abilities. Hell, Kaguya was shown using its precog to dodge Sasuke's chidori in the gravity dimension.

Dude, what are you on about? Since they were faster than him his precog became pretty much irrelevant since his body couldnt react in time. Thats one of the weaknesses of the Sharingan, even though it allows you to see people's next move the body has to be fast enough to intercept them, which Sasuke's clearly wasnt (with the exception of some Naruto fights which were usually very plot heavy). So yeah, with speed equal Sasuke should be able to predict AND block ichigo's attacks.

And while its true that the Sharingan was used less and less as people started going super saiyan it doesnt mean it lost its abilities. Hell, Kaguya was shown using its precog to dodge Sasuke's chidori in the gravity dimension.

Irrelevant. They were equal in speed, Naruto reacted to ameno. There's no PIS here. Even Kishi said they were equaled in the databook stats. If he stop using it, we can't assume he will use it here right of the bag. During the afterimage Ichigo can increase his speed as stated by him. Sasuke has no advantage with it.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111257359/4855892-286415-ichigo_speed1_super.jpg

The fact still remains that Ichigo has feats for dodging swords at point blank to his eyes, from characters faster than him.

Okay so I guess you concede the other characters and we're just talking about the Naruto fight now.

Firstly, remember that Naruto also has a form of precog through his Sage Mode which, in some respects seems better than Sharingan precog (for example he was able to dodge Kaguya's portal grab when Sasuke couldnt), which explains how he reacted to Ameno. Also seriously man, dont bring databooks into this. Naruto and Sasuke arent PERFECTLY equal. They're in the same ballpark but not the same...

Secondly, reactions > combat speed. Just cuz Naruto reacted to Ameno doesnt mean that he was as fast as Sasuke. In fact to prove my point Naruto proceeded to eat a chidori to the chest for his troubles, so he clearly wasnt faster.

You cant stop using sharingan precog, its a passive effect since its a byproduct of increased perception. In fact, every single time Sasuke uses chidori, right down to the very last attack, he uses his sharingan's perception (since chidori would be borderline useless without the sharingan). Seriously, EVEN IF Sasuke didnt use it as much, you cant just pretend its not there.

Are you serious? Dude, basic semantics. Ichigo started moving so fast that he left afterimages, and then claimed that wasnt even his top speed. Thats it. Of course his afterimages didnt make him go faster, they are a byproduct of his increased speed.

And that proves what exactly? Besides reactions > combat speed which we already knew. Every character in fiction has dodged an attack by someone faster than them at least once.

Seriously dude, come on. I get that you might really want Ichiogo to win, but you are not arguing that Sasuke's sharingan precog is useless in this fight.

edit: looking at your previous messages it looks like you actually think Sasuke will win, so disregard that last bit

Precog with a slightly higher AP, Durability, limited mind hax and Limited teleportation. Yea I am going with Sasuke for those reasons and Sasuke likely has the skills department aswell. Though I shouldn't underestimate Ichigo swordskills.

Ichigo doesn't increase the speed through the Afterimage technique. In fact, it's not even a technique.It's caused by speed enhancement, it doesn't increase speed like Gear2 for ex. And it's HIGHLY dependant on the author's stile of writing. It's basically just saying "hey, this guy is pretty fast". There's no defined speed for leaving afterimages, it's completely in the hands of the author. Hell, even Master Roshi and Kid Goku could use afterimages and they were slower than Ichigo at the time.

FinalBattleX01
I didn't conceded. I said it was irrevelant. I'm not here to argue evey single argument. Neither of us are, we come here say or opinion and then the votes decide the winner. I could stay here debating about it, but I won't since like I said previously Sasuke should take this, and not simply because I like him better. So if everyone has their vote on place, I think is time we should count the votes. Mine is on Sasuke, duh.

P.S don't called me dude or man. Is insulting.

^ Fair enough. Who feels like counting?

edit: well writing out your full name every time is both weird and time consuming, but fine if it offends you then I'll stop.

FinalBattleX01 said:
^ Fair enough. Who feels like counting?
edit: well writing out your full name every time is both weird and time consuming, but fine if it offends you then I'll stop.
Hokage = A Naruto term.

Manga = No explination needed.

Vox= Voxy my cat. That died. T.T

No no no, im not saying your name is weird, Im just saying that its weird to repeatedly call someone by their name. At least I find it awkward when people who do that to me.

My condolences for your cat :(

FinalBattleX01 said:
No no no, im not saying your name is weird, Im just saying that its weird to repeatedly call someone by their name. At least I find it awkward when people who do that to me.

I see. Is alright. It happens all the time.

My condolences for your cat :(

Thanks. But is been a long time, since he died now. Is fine. I'm already over it. Still I miss him sometimes.

ScarletFirefly said:
He is physically stronger and has energy absorption
The only thing Ichigo has over is speed (which doesn't,matter here since its equalized) Physical stats and energy absorption.......and being a better father

That's it, he has no answer for sasukes hax what's so every...

I'm changing my vote, Ichigo wins by being a better father and having the hotter wife. He is clearly the winner here.

edit: and by actually having a job. Damn Sasuke, living off unemployment benefits and the Hokage's good will...

(im not actually changing my vote by the way...)

This is a dumb kinda matchup because if speed is equalised, sasuke clearly stomps but with speed unequalised, ichigo clearly stomps

huh so this is in sasuke's favor but still can't be added because hax stomp?

With speed equalized I don't see it being a stomp in Sauskes favor. I beileve Ichigo is a bit stronger than what is shown as he effortlessly cuts a 5-B+ being in half twice. Naruto has apparently already beaten him with speed equalized according to the community.

I'm starting to think more members here are bias for Naruto characters just because of their better character development and for showing us more feats because of the non-rushed ending Naruto had. Where as with Bleach we only got to see Ichigo hardly use his bankai twice.

There's no telling how powerful Ichigo would've been had he used a getsuga juujishou or cero getsuga while in bankai form.

Ichigo litterally has the potential to go beyond even 5-B, where as Naruto and Sauske had their SoSP powers pratically handed to them by the most powerful being of their verse. I don't see them having potental for getting much stronger than they already are.

Anyway I know it's all a moot point. I'm just disappointed to see Ichigo lose. Again. He's clearly not a favorite because of his poor charcter development imo.

Akiretsu wrote:
Bleach stans i swear...

You're calling us Bleach stains? This only proves my point for Naruto characters mostly being prefered. Ad hominems only reduce your credibility my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back