• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
You guys saw this coming. With Ichigo's new upgrade I think this will be a great fight.

-Speed Equalized

-Both are in their 5-C forms

-Bloodlusted

-Verse Equalization

FIGHT!!!!

Well, the problem here is that Ichigo is primarily a melee fighter and has no hax whatsoever - he only has his speed to make up for it, so Sasuke should take this due to more moves and hax.

I'd say Sasuke has way too much hax over ichigo for this to be easy since he doesn't have any, but in terms of raw power, current Ichigo has that. Plus, Bleach hax > Naruto hax and Ichigo somehow managed to bisect someone who not only absorbed God but could see into and change the freakin future.....twice. Not to mention that Ichigo's hollow form and bankai pressured Soul King Yhwach into using The Almighty. If anything, I'd say Susanoo or pure hax is why Sasuke would win

Now that I look at their stats again, Ichigo is faster and can hit harder, we don't know what his true Bankai's AP is really capable plus with his hollow powers.....yea I have no idea

Well just to point that out on the speed, Rip....the OP equalized the speed of the match here so...yeah.

Riptide240 said:
Bleach hax > Naruto hax
I would say Bleach has more powerful hax but it's concentrated, few characters have hax. While in Naruto, more characters have hax, but on a lesser scale.

Anyway, I can't see Ichi winning this one. Sasuke's way more versatile than him. It's true that Ichigo hits harder, but the difference is not much. Sasuke's Sharingan should allow him to evade lethal attacks. Not to mention a lot of other hax Sasuke has.

After seeing updates to Bleach , I seem to know for sure this will happen . This thread will go in two directions clear : Speed is equalized = sasuke wins via superior hax , Speed is unequalized = ichigo wins via superior speed

Kawaru Shotomata said:
After seeing updates to Bleach , I seem to know for sure this will happen . This thread will go in two directions clear : Speed is equalized = sasuke wins via superior hax , Speed is unequalized = ichigo wins via superior speed
yeah this is what i think as well

ScarletFirefly said:
Riptide240 said:
Bleach hax > Naruto hax
I would say Bleach has more powerful hax but it's concentrated, few characters have hax. While in Naruto, more characters have hax, but on a lesser scale.
I believe Bleach has more characters with hax too, think about it even fodders like Tsukishima and Orihime have some very notable hax.

On topic, Sasuke stomps with speed equalisation, Ichigo stomps w/o speed equalisation.

I didn't see this coming cause I thought you would've matched Ichigo against Naruto instead of Sasuke. Well Sasuke wins due to hax but if speed is not equalized then obviosuly Ichigo wins.

Ichigo will absorb anything Sasuke throws at him, with his new dual sword ability. (When he constantly absorb Yhwach's reiatsu, to power up and awaken his hollow form.) Genjutsu may work if Ichigo is caught standing "still", since once's they start fighting he no longer sees with his eyes. (He learned this from Ginjo, all reiatsu users have this six sense.), amateratsu is slow, there's no need for blitzing that, but Sasuke could use his rinnegan to teleport his amateratsu to Ichigo and kill him, which I doubt since Yamamoto's reiatsu flame bankai>>amateratsu and Ichigo >>>Yamamoto, as Aizen said, the strongest reiatsu will negated the opponents abilities. I see this fight going on Sasuke's favor.

@Hokage lol what? You said you see Sasuke winning this fight but all your arguments were in favor of why ichigo would win?

Blackout046 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Because I like Sasuke more. :3
Biased because he's more attractive maybe? I don't think that constitutes a win, but to each their own I suppose.
Now that you put it that way, maybe. But he is a better character. I also said, he could use Genjutsu, since Ichigo doesn't normally blitzes.

Amenotejikara is ungodly broken if abused. They'll be standing there, squaring off. All of a sudden... Ichigo has a sword sticking through the side of his head. Given Ichigo's usual up close fighting, Sasuke can just teleport Ichigo directly into an attack. Chidori is casually blasting apart village sized meteors, I'd hate to see what his more powerful abilities can do when abused.

Veilas Frostmoon said:
Amenotejikara is ungodly broken if abused. They'll be standing there, squaring off. All of a sudden... Ichigo has a sword sticking through the side of his head. Given Ichigo's usual up close fighting, Sasuke can just teleport Ichigo directly into an attack. Chidori is casually blasting apart village sized meteors, I'd hate to see what his more powerful abilities can do when abused.
Even on Sasuke's favor that's an assumption, his powers has limits as that one. He never did it in the manga or movies and he is one that has no rules. So he can't, since he has no feats of soing so.

How is that a limit? Sasuke has been seen teleporting things without moving himself. A distance limit, yes. But he teleported both Madara and Kaguya respectively between himself and Naruto. I don't see why he couldn't teleport an object IF Ichigo is within range. I don't recall it ever being stated he couldn't teleport things outside of humans. But if you say so.

Veilas Frostmoon said:
How is that a limit? Sasuke has been seen teleporting things without moving himself. A distance limit, yes. But he teleported both Madara and Kaguya respectively between himself and Naruto. I don't see why he couldn't teleport an object IF Ichigo is within range. I don't recall it ever being stated he couldn't teleport things outside of humans. But if you say so.
He could have done it to impale Madara's or even Momoshiki's rinnegans and he didn't, which means he can't. If you can show him doing it, then is fine. Remember when Shin Uchiha did it to Naruto, with the sword in Gaiden? That power is a weaker version of the Antithesis.

Are you referring to Shin's ability or Amenotejikara? Neither are like Uryuu's schrift. Through Antithesis, Uryuu can reverse an event that's already happened (within a limited period). Amenotejikara allows Sasuke to jump to any space within a limited distance, as well as teleport things within that distance (as seen when he teleported kaguya in front of him and Naruto, and teleported Madara to hit him with the Rikudo Chidori and Jiton: Rasengan). In fact, Sasuke later teleported Susano'o along with himself during the final fight with Naruto.

And no, Susano'o isn't bound to the user and automatically teleports when they do. If that was the case, Gaara couldn't have pulled Madara out of Susano'o. It would have just moved along with him, had it been bound to him. So, he can clearly teleport things that are non-living (remember, the point of this isn't that Sasuke is powered up. It's proof that he can use Amenotejikara on non-living things).

As for Shin, his ability simply allows him to telekinetically control any weapon marked by the seal on his hand. I don't get how either of these can remotely relate to Uryuu's ability. Apologies if I'm misunderstanding.

Why is Sasuke's ability to switch with objects being debated here? He clearly has shown the ability to do so.

ScarletFirefly said:
Why is Sasuke's ability to switch with objects being debated here? He clearly has shown the ability to do so.
Ah, it's not that. He's saying Sasuke is incapable of teleporting things outside of switching. Which isn't the case, given the fact Sasuke has displayed several feats of teleporting people around the battlefield without moving himself.

ScarletFirefly said:
Is not. Only the assumption that he can teleport his sword to someone's head, which he can't. Otherwise he would have teleported kunai's or his sword to the rinnegan eye of both Madara and Momoshiki in the past.

^Yes he can. He teleported Madara in between himself and Naruto without moving himself.

EDIT: I mean yes he can switch things other than himself.

If he did that in the actual story, there wouldn't be any villain who could match him. He has shown the ability to teleport things within a limited space of him, though. There's nothing stating he can't teleport his sword, especially since he can teleport a fully grown human with no effort. Anyway, if you don't like that, Sasuke can just clap and turn Ichigo into a gravity core. Ichigo would just constantly struggle to fend of the debris until he tired himself out and gets bound.

Regardless, I can't see Sasuke losing this unless he purposely acts stupid.

^Even if we assume he can't, which is not the case, Sasuke can just switch places with Ichigo's sword and stab him in the throat point-blank or destroy his mind with Tsukuyomi.

Veilas Frostmoon said:
Are you referring to Shin's ability or Amenotejikara? Neither are like Uryuu's schrift. Through Antithesis, Uryuu can reverse an event that's already happened (within a limited period).
Uryu's ability allows him reverse anything between two targets, the opposite of Amenotejikara, but without Sasuke's need to recharge his eye.

^ Don't get why you're trying to compare it to Uryu's technique. Sasuke is Sasuke, Uryu is Uryu, let's leave him out of this.

ScarletFirefly said:
^Even if we assume he can't, which is not the case, Sasuke can just switch places with Ichigo's sword and stab him in the throat point-blank or destroy his mind with Tsukuyomi.
So we're assuming he can? lol

So we assume he can teleport things from someone's hands into his own?

>That would have been useful in the series, to bad he never used for it. His only feats are teleporting an object and a person. So you better back up, those assumptions.

Tsukuyomi sure, links to Sasuke having that ability or even using it?

ScarletFirefly said:
^ Don't get why you're trying to compare it to Uryu's technique. Sasuke is Sasuke, Uryu is Uryu, let's leave him out of this.
Not really, just similar. But better. Sasuke can't switch damage deal to his own body. GG

I'm not saying he teleports things into his hands, jesus christ. I'm saying that he switches places with them. Didn't he switch places with Sakura's jacket? Didn't he switch places with his sword and caused Madara to go into it stomach first?

I really don't care about Uryu's technique, please don't derail this thread with pointless arguments.

ScarletFirefly said:
I'm not saying he teleports things into his hands, jesus christ. I'm saying that he switches places with them. Didn't he switch places with Sakura's jacket? Didn't he switch places with his sword and caused Madara to go into it stomach first?
I really don't care about Uryu's technique, please don't derail this thread with pointless arguments.
Alright, then your point is the same as mine. Not need to discussed it further, that guy above is assuming things, just to let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back