• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh well that's a problem.

Honestly I don't know how either character really works but I think sasuke could probably just put the robot to sleep and seal it? I honestly don't know.

Though actually mechamew2 is resistant to mental and spiritual attacks...huh. Maybe it's not as clear cut as I thought. This just gets interesting

Yeah he honestly does. He may very well stand a chance against the other guy.

Possibly I don't know much about him but I'm willing to play devil's advocate on Mewtwo's side?

This is a decent fight, memes and jokes aside, but I think Sasuke has this, especially seeing as MechaMew2 doesn't have many good resistances.

Sasuke can get around things like attack reflection by absorbing the energy, which ultimately only strengthens him. Durability Negation is something to worry about, but Sasuke has enough options to escape damage (Shunshin no Jutsu, Amenotejikara, Substitution) that I think he can avoid it (for example, if MechaMew2 unleashed a durability negating projectile, Sasuke could switch places with MechaMew2 in the instant before it hit, making the mecha receive his own attack).

What I don't see is Extrasensory Perception, or anything that would allow MechaMew2 to perceive illusions as, well, illusions. Sasuke could distract or Fake Out the mecha with an illusionary copy of himself, while the real one unleashes a Susano'o arrow.

EDIT: As for what Sasuke "starts with", that sort of depends on what he knows about his opponent. Most people, he starts with basic taijutsu and ninjutsu, because they're not perceived as a threat--a robot, however, Sasuke might think of as something dangerous, which means he could easily start with Amaterasu, Susano'o, or one of his other eye powers.

Also, as an aside, I really dig that Star Wars Sasuke artwork.

Back