• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke and Naruto vs Lord Boros and Garou

Full Intel

Bloodlusted

Both Team are at their best; not counting that planet level Boros from anime

What team will win?

There's a bunch of ridiculous mach 20k and up calculations for Naruto and Sasuke on NarutoForums, Naruto and Sasuke are stronger and blitz. :c

Why the stomp...

boros is planet lvl without the anime, he has his super-canon, and shooting someone to the moon in less than 5 seconds really shows how much strength he has, his regneration is incredible, and garou is able to evolve with every enemy he faces, i think mid to high diff for garou and boros :)

GreatestSin said:
boros is planet lvl without the anime, he has his super-canon, and shooting someone to the moon in less than 5 seconds really shows how much strength he has, his regneration is incredible, and garou is able to evolve with every enemy he faces, i think mid to high diff for garou and boros :)
Sasuke and Naruto have better destruction feats then both Garou and Boros.

When your AP is that much higher Regenerationn wont do anything.

Adapting to Naruto and Sasuke won't do anything with their variety of attacks.

What's your point lol?

Naruto and Sasuke win. They have higher DC and hax. Having speed advantage doesn't matter that much when your opponent has the durability to tank your attacks.

LankersSMH said:
Sasuke and Naruto have better destruction feats then both Garou and Boros.

When your AP is that much higher Regenerationn wont do anything.

Adapting to Naruto and Sasuke won't do anything with their variety of attacks.

What's your point lol?
boros was able to shoot a beam that could effectively destroy our planet if saitama hadnt stopped it, he is planet buster, neither naruto or sasuke has this lvl of destruction.

if Regenerationn is incredible enough than it will, boros showed immense regneration feats where he survived a lot of saitamas punches, which made him look like cheese, garou also gained immense healing via transformation...

adapting doent only mean he gets immune to one of their attacks, it means that he gets faster, strogner, more durable until he overcomes them, this is how he defated all the other s-class heroes :)

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Naruto and Sasuke win. They have higher DC and hax. Having speed advantage doesn't matter that much when your opponent has the durability to tank your attacks.
Having the higher dc doesnt matter when you cant hit your opponent.Naruto has moon leve durability while boros and garou have multi continent level dc they can evetually bring naruto and sasuke down.

And as greatest sin said boros has incredible healing abilities and so does garou.Garou also with his adaptative evolution would eventually be able to counter all their attacks and their speed advantage makes this even worse for naruto and sasuke they wont be able to hit them which will give garou enough time to adapt to naruto and sasuke.

LankersSMH said:
Those calcs havent been accepted here naruto and sasuke are massively hypersonic+ while boros and garou are sub relativistic.Boros and garou are faster until those naruto and sasuke calcs are accepted

Celestial Pegasus said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
Having the higher dc doesnt matter when you cant hit your opponent.Naruto has moon leve durability while boros and garou have multi continent level dc they can evetually bring naruto and sasuke down.
Boros and Garou speed is actually listed as Massively Hypersonic+ to possibly Sub-Relativistic (considering they can't actually be scaled to Saitama as he's so far above them) so they might not actually have the speed advantage at all.

IMO Nardo and Sasuke take this mid-high dif.They are wayyyy more versatile than Garou and Boros:Genjutsu, TSB, CT, Sasuke can send them in acid dimension; have more hax in general and even if the OPM duo have better speed, its futile if your opponent have the durability to tank your attacks.

Actually Naruto and Sasuke are no longer 5-C, to our new chart they are High 5-C or Large Moon/Small Planet level

KamiYasha said:
Actually Naruto and Sasuke are no longer 5-C, to our new chart they are High 5-C or Large Moon/Small Planet level
Interesting, I like the new AP revision :D

So, now my question is: What's their AVERAGE AP? Because as we saw Boros likes to blitz and push his opponents and Garou is a great tacticiner and great martial artist, so would the speed advantage be to much?

Hizamaru said:
so boros is confirmed planet level even in manga?
We concluded it's a 95% chance it was planet level in the web comic AND the anime, the manga could have been a translation error from: "I'll wipe you off the face of the earth" a threat commonly used to kill someone to: "I'll wipe you along with the surface of the earth" which could have been a translation error.

I say Boros and Garou because they're faster and stronger. Plus they have hax with their Regenerationn and reactive evolution.

Cropfist said:
I say Boros and Garou because they're faster and stronger. Plus they have hax with their Regenerationn and reactive evolution.
He said no planet busting boros/garou, if there was they'd easily take this.

Back