• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke and Naruto vs Lord Boros and Garou

Cropfist said:
But they're still a lot faster and have the regen/evo hax.
Naruto and Sasuke have a lot of versitility, however if they're gonna go in character, he'd try fighting hand to hand with clones, I feel like if Boros moon punted them, would they even be able to breath?

Toneri was flung into space and was fine until the sun hit him. Naruto also showed no negative signs when he followed. Ninjas can breathe in space.

Toneri was literally screaming at the top of his lungs when the sun hit him but he still didn't asphyxiate so yes. Also, Saitama can't breathe in space but still had the upper hand so I don't see how this is relevant...

I'm pretty sure that Naruto's durability and Regenerationn would let him take Boros's kick with no problem. Not so sure about Sasuke outside of Susanoo though.

How so? He literally has the same power as Obito and Madara and both of them were regenerating limbs and restoring organs with no problem.

Non-Bias said:
How so? He literally has the same power as Obito and Madara and both of them were regenerating limbs and restoring organs with no problem.
^ Faulty scaling. Though Naruto can easily restore organs he has never shown the ability to regenerate limbs which is why he had to get a replacement arm made from Hashirama's cells.

It's not really faulty. In Naruto, your Regenerationn is based upon how much energy you have. Even Kaguya didn't immediately regenerate her arm when she was low on energy and Naruto was drained from the war (3 days) and used up all his chakra while fighting against Sasuke. The damage was probably irreversible because of that.

Not that it should matter since Kishimoto said that he had Naruto and Sasuke lose their arms to make the scene more gory. Otherwise he would have had them holding hands like he originally intended.

That doesn't take away the fact that Naruto has all the abilities of a Juubi Jinchuriki and thus can be scaled to the same Regenerationn feats.

Naruto's regen was never stated to be equal to Madara's or Kaguya's and he didn't have the same power as them either. They each had nearly all of the Biju Chakra. Naruto only has Nine Tails and tiny parts of the other Biju.

Valar Melkorewrote:
Naruto's regen was never stated to be equal to Madara's or Kaguya's and he didn't have the same power as them either. They each had nearly all of the Biju Chakra. Naruto only has Nine Tails and tiny parts of the other Biju.
That's not true. The sage of sixth paths referred to Naruto as being like his mother in that he had the power of the ten-tails but had the fortitude not to lose his mind.

However @Non-Bias: In the novels it was revealed that Naruto spent an entire year without an arm. If he was truly capable of regenerating limbs as you claimed, then he should have been perfectly able to do so as he had an entire year to rebuild his chakra reserves from the war but as we know, that didn't happen.

There is no evidence that Naruto can regenerate limbs. On the contrary, there is evidence that he can't.

Hmmm, you have a point about the novels. I forgot about them. But I'd honestly chalk it up to Kishimoto being inconsistent about the the power he gave Naruto or he was simply following what he said in the interview. Because it doesn't make sense otherwise.

Six Paths Senjutsu gives:

Enhanced physical parameters

Flight

All chakra natures

TSBs

Regenerationn

I find it hard to believe that Naruto has all of the above except Regenerationn, especially since Madara stated that Naruto has the exact same power that he does and Hagoromo directly comparing Naruto to Kaguya's power and they both have limb replacement Regenerationn via Six Paths Senjutsu.

He does have Regenerationn, just not to the extent of Madara who can regenerate half of his body, or Obito who could survive being split in half, just as neither Obito nor Madara have shown Regenerationn on par with Kaguya who seemed to have essentially regenerated her entire body.

It has also been stated that though Naruto has the same power of the stated individuals it is much less in scope as mentioned by Sasuke and Madara.

Now it seems that the profiles have changed since this topic started so Now Garou and Boros got a better speed and durbillity than Naruto and Sasuke, plus their regenration which is very high make them very difficult to kill, though Sasuke's genjutsus a hard to get through I would think that Garou could get out of it, Boros probably not, but Garou is still probably planet level, I think Boros and Garou takes the due to higher speed, durabillity, attack potency and Regenerationn also garou's reactive evelution who would let him adapt to most kinds of attacks but they would be in bad condition after the figth.

LankersSMH said:
Why are all Naruto speed calcs post war arc not accepted? They only stron pre time skip for some reason

garou and boros stomp they are way faster and stronger (as far as i know no one in naruto verse can destroy a planet)

garou is way more skilled than naruto and sasuke

2 planet lvl mosnters vs 2 moon lvl guy's

the only way team naruto wins this is by wank and fanbase bulls***

team 2 mid-diff

they still win

even if so boros can wipe out the life out of the planet

garou should be comparable (his durability should be higher than boros and he should be faster than everyone here) so garou can just blitz them

Back