• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasaki Kojiro (Vagabond) vs Gregor Clegane (Game of Thrones)

Two infamously strong swordfighters go head to head
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Robert Strong is used
  • Battle takes place in a wide dueling arena in Westeros
  • Both start 10 meters apart
Kojiro: 1

Gregor:

Last edited:
Robert has a good 3x AP advantage as well as LS too.

He’s stronger too and has type 2 so that will prove much more of a challenge than already present.

That being said I know Vagabond characters have some stupid skill and stamina. Gregor isn’t very skilled but he relies on his strength and ruthlessness,charging at the enemy headfirst.

Neutral for now.

Are there any available calcs for Vagabond? Or perhaps someone could finally get that boulder thing calc'd?

Well, Musashi can cut through men in half, cleaving through multiple bones in process. There's also him slicing some logs and the boulder feat (everything on his profile). But there aren't any calcs.

Althoughhhh, doesn't Musashi actually cleave through Denshichiro's sword? That would put him at 2.5x below Gregor's skull crushing feat. I might try my hand at the Denshichiro feat calc if I can just get his damn height

Althoughhhh, doesn't Musashi actually cleave through Denshichiro's sword? That would put him at 2.5x below Gregor's skull crushing feat. I might try my hand at the Denshichiro feat calc if I can just get his damn height
He does cleave through a sword few times

Good luck. Keep in mind it took visibly two hits to break the boulder, so the value is probably 2 times smaller.

The sword slicing feat should be added to their profile since I believe slicing a sword is already in reference for common feats

Also I did quick analysis with simple VS Battles guides to calcs (nothing official) and cutting through the boulder is a really strong feat, enough to give Kojiro the huge AP advantage, but the calc is still a WIP

Well if Kojiro has the AP advantage,he may as well have the fight. Since robert’s fighting style relies on being much stronger than the opponent and has been beaten by less skilled individuals.

We're looking at somewhere in the hundreds of thousands to potentially even million joules, so take it with a huge grain of salt though because this upgrade is so massive it may actually be worth revisiting or removing Kojiro's losses or incons lol

Making fights with Robert is kinda wack since he’s one of the strongest dudes in the verse and relies on overwhelming powerful (considering the entire cast 10-A,9-C with swords. The exception being the night king)

Someone like Casca or weaker would be good

Making fights with Robert is kinda wack since he’s one of the strongest dudes in the verse and relies on overwhelming powerful (considering the entire cast 10-A,9-C with swords. The exception being the night king)

Someone like Casca or weaker would be good
There are other 9-B humans such as Jon and Beric, and people such as Oberyn who are 9-B with weapons

Yeah, Kojiro is extremely agile like Oberyn, and hits way harder, and is even more skilled. Unless Kojiro in-character lets himself get cocky to a point where he's in a position where the Mountain gets to kill him, he'd basically stomp the Mountain every time.

Back