• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sarada Uchiha vs. Naruto Uzumaki

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
The fight takes place in the Chünin Exams arena.

Round 1: Base Kid Naruto. Use his low end speed.

Round 2: One Tailed Kid Naruto. Speed is equalized.

Both have standard equipment for both rounds (not sure if that'll matter in the second round). Who wins?

R1 naruto has shadow clones and rasengan right?

if that is the case i go with sarada, thanks to sharingan she will dominate in close combat and one hit with her strength will probably let his body explode or so..

R2 naruto low-diff, even sasuke with 3t reacted with high diff towards his chakra cloak, and sarada wll need to punch naruto in order to do enough damage which is rather hard thanks to the chakra-"skin"...

Yeah.

I'm not sure if you noticed but speed is unequalized for Round 1 so I don't think Sarada can just win like that. While it's true that Sarada has the Sharingan, her body wouldn't be able to really react to Naruto's attacks and she won't be able to really tag him without intricate planning. As for Naruto, he has a disadvantage in power but he has his shadow clones meaning he would be able to spam Rasengan with their aid. And he can create hundreds at a time so that should help him get past her durability. Also, he can use smoke bombs to hide his position and attack Sarada but he wouldn't be able to get past her durability without spamming Rasengan but he could use his superior speed to initiate Uzumaki Combo on Sarada or incapacitate her with ninja wire. I think explosive tags are Building level if you have enough of them so if that counts as standard equipment for Naruto, he can utilize them to good effect. On the other hand, if he's not too careful, Sarada can easily one-shot him but that might depend on how many shadow clones he has out at the time. If he has plenty of them, Sarada wouldn't be able to identify the real Naruto and when she punches one of them, Naruto can have it play possum like he did against Neji and use the opening to incapacitate her. Either that or he can use the explosions from his tags for the same effect. So I think both of them can win and it wouldn't be that easy for Sarada or Naruto.

Also, should I add an extra round for Base Shippuden Naruto?

Never mind, I don't think Sarada can win against that version of Naruto.

Back