• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is using the intention prediction, right?
No, "intent" foresight is just one layer of kenbunshoku. Zoro has regular foresight, intent based, emotion based, and "breath" based whatever tf that is. One Piece still didn't elaborate. And not all are him "seeing". Some are just "sensing".

Also Musashi can just go into Zero mode any time she damn well pleases. And if she goes zero mode GG.

hand, arm, finger. She missed it and hit something else, meaning it won't always work out the way she aims for it to.
If you read the scans its X who says she is going after the left arm. Her left arm is where her device it and it broke. We have no idea what she is actually intended to do since the only narration of the attack comes from X.

Just curious, where does the regular foresight come from? Is it like what Katakuri does or is that something else?

Thank you for the insight.

If you read the scans its X who says she is going after the left arm. Her left arm is where her device it and it broke. We have no idea what she is actually intended to do since the only narration of the attack comes from X.
Saying "left arm" doesn't say "The device on her wrist that's on the left arm". It's a big assumption to say she was aiming for it when nothing tells us she was.

Just curious, where does the regular foresight come from? Is it like what Katakuri does or is that something else?
Regular foresight is just "what the current events are leading to" type thing, and can always be changed through others using foresight or having causality T4

No Katakuri's is an advanced application of it so he views a future that's set in stone. Baseline Kenbunshoku starts from Mind Reading iirc, then we get to emotion, intent, danger etc.

Saying "left arm" doesn't say "The device on her wrist that's on the left arm". It's a big assumption to say she was aiming for it when nothing tells us she was.
It also a assumption to say she intended to cut her arm off. We cannot accurately tell what musasshi is trying to do since the narration did not come form musashi but from X. If you are wearing a watch on your left hand and I attacked your left hand you would not be able to tell if I was going for your watch or your left hand.

I was told that this thread has turned toxic.

Please remember that this is supposed to be a friendly and respectful forum, or we will eventually have to start handing out bans.

wtf why is her fate hax fodder?? if all it takes is skill to beat it then i change my vote to zoro fra (unless shes more skilled then thats another story)

It also a assumption to say she intended to cut her arm off. We cannot accurately tell what musasshi is trying to do since the narration did not come form musashi but from X. If you are wearing a watch on your left hand and I attacked your left hand you would not be able to tell if I was going for your watch or your left hand.
Why is it an assumption when it literally says she was going for her left arm?

I was told that this thread has turned toxic.

Please remember that this is supposed to be a friendly and respectful forum, or we will eventually have to start handing out bans.
Most of us are just memeing nobody is really acting hostile. The Worst that anyone has done so far is my Rick Roll Bait lol

wtf why is her fate hax fodder?? if all it takes is skill to beat it then i change my vote to zoro fra (unless shes more skilled then thats another story)
Her fate hax is fodder because people downplay it. She has comparable skill with zoro (or so I have been told) so that's a moot point.

Inherently a massive far cry of what's actually happening. The most aggression is two users deciding not to interact with one another, no insults were made so stop trying to misconstrue things.
I'm not. The tone here is generally aggressive.

Most of us are just memeing nobody is really acting hostile. The Worst that anyone has done so far is my Rick Roll Bait lol
No one's been toxic at all- this is a million times friendlier than Kojiro vs Zoro and it brings peace to my soul.
Okay. I will unsubscribe from this thread then. Please ask staff members to intervene if this doscussion gets out of hand.

To note something more about Musashi vs MHX, she said:
I've set my eyes in your weakness.
After it MHX say:
She's after my left hand...!
Then the attack connected:
I can't believe she destroyed the W.F.D bracelet in my wrist!
Which then lead to:
I'm running away because I'm scared!
So, please show a scan that say she specifically wanted to cut her arm or hand. Because so far the things show she wanted to attack her hand, then cut a bracelet that was in the wrist of said hand, and then she won because the opponent was scared.

The chooce the best outcome don't necesarilly mean kill or severely injure the opponent, more when in a previous fight she was happy that she didn't killed the other side
and didn't attacked hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back