• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To say that Zoro is making a 'new possibility' through "skills, sensing and attacking before she does it" after every/infinite possibility/future has been deemed nulled by fate hax is textbook NLF. Unless you can prove that Observation Haki or Zoro's skills can create new futures, there's no reason to assume that.

To say that Zoro is making a 'new possibility' through "skills, sensing and attacking before she does it" after every/infinite possibility/future has been deemed nulled by fate hax is textbook NLF. Unless you can prove that Observation Haki or Zoro's skills can create new futures, there's no reason to assume that.
No one's saying Zoro creates new futures, they're saying because Yagyu and MHX countered Musashi via skill and actively blocked her attempts through her heavenly eye, Zoro's precognition should foresee whatever "final outcome" her eye leads her to and he'd actively take the action to counter it, thus nullifying said outcome. He wouldn't literally created an entire timespace or something.

Kenbunshoku Haki low key does that, literally anyone can change the future based on their actions. One of the reasons why the future changes when two Kenbunshoku Haki users clash, they see the future ahead of time and they do whatever to change said future they've seen.

There are plenty of feats mate, you gotta stop with the downplay. Chapter 882 of the Manga we have a Kenbunshoku doing exactly that, later in the same chapter another character does it again. Luffy does the same exact thing with his Kenbunshoku against Kaido
kekw-emote-twitch.jpg

I assumed you were watching 3-Piece and got rolled instead. Damn you

On a serious note I'll make a CRT for Kenbunshoku Haki users, I talked to some staff before about it so Kenbunshoku Haki users are most likely getting some sort of Precognition Negation and or resistance to it.

So it has no known limit? Musashi can cut concepts of a tier 1 character too just because of that? There are no feats of her doing it to any capable warrior, otherwise she'd cut others' magic circuits and no diff every servant in a fight.
Is zoro a tier 1 character? I never said there was no limits I said he can't use haki anymore because its cut down and he has not shown to be able to resist concept manip.

On a serious note I'll make a CRT for Kenbunshoku Haki users, I talked to some staff before about it so Kenbunshoku Haki users are most likely getting some sort of Precognition Negation and or resistance to it.
Precognition negation wasn't a thing already? We've had a lot of Kenbun users changing futures through Kenbun against other Kenbun users after all. (Sanji with Kata, Luffy with Kata, etc)

Is zoro a tier 1 character? I never said there was no limits I said he can't use haki anymore because its cut down and he has not shown to be able to resist concept manip.
Obviously not, but it just sounds like nlf to say she can cut anyone's concept and every concept just because she can cut down the supernatural (that doesn't even scale to her in the first place.) Are there instances where she actively cut anyone's supernatural concept and they weren't DRASTICALLY weaker?

So it has no known limit? Musashi can cut concepts of a tier 1 character too just because of that? There are no feats of her doing it to any capable warrior, otherwise she'd cut others' magic circuits and no diff every servant in a fight.
She have feats of cutting tier 1 character in LB1 Ivan the Terrible.

Surprisingly not lol.
Shouldn't it get elaboration on how it's used anyway? To Differentiate between traditional precognition and Haki's precog (which is reliant on emotions/Intent/Thought and "breath", whatever that refers to in Zoro's case). It just seems far too layered.

Obviously not, but it just sounds like nlf to say she can cut anyone's concept and every concept just because she can cut down the supernatural (that doesn't even scale to her in the first place.) Are there instances where she actively cut anyone's supernatural concept and they weren't DRASTICALLY weaker?
idk i didn't even remember she has concept manip lol. However if zoro does not have concept resist and is 3d then there is no reason to think that her concept manip won't work

Kenbunshoku Haki low key does that, literally anyone can change the future based on their actions. One of the reasons why the future changes when two Kenbunshoku Haki users clash, they see the future ahead of time and they do whatever to change said future they've seen.
ooohh that's interesting. I've never thought about it like that wow.
Yagyu and MHX countered Musashi via skill and actively blocked her attempts through her heavenly eye
????????????????? Are you serious??????

There was a whole thing earlier about that, yes; She couldn't fight Yagyu with her heavenly eye because he was far better than her as a fighter, and she entirely missed cutting MHX's arm, which was made blatantly obvious that she was aiming for it. There's all the evidence in the world that it isn't as set in stone that she'll always hit you. It's like I said, "the best outcome" isn't always the one that results in her unconditional victory.

Yagyu have something that counter Musashi and thus she needed to develop the ability to create new future. MHX they say she blocked while I disagree completely with that notion but if you want to see it yourself and decide:

There was a whole thing earlier about that, yes; She couldn't fight Yagyu with her heavenly eye because he was far better than her as a fighter, and she entirely missed cutting MHX's arm, which was made blatantly obvious that she was aiming for it. There's all the evidence in the world that it isn't as set in stone that she'll always hit you. It's like I said, "the best outcome" isn't always the one that results in her unconditional victory.
And that is before Shimousa, and the scan says hand not arm.

We literally see her choosing a win over Ishun if she has a wincon she can choose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back