• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Yuno Gasai

Speed Equalized i'm assuming because Yuno is basically omnipresent?

Mmm... Sans should be able to pull it off with evasion and KR.

I was actually unsure about speed equalizing since both are unknown but in very different ways.

Imo even if Yuno killed a lot, it wouldn't really compare to Frisk when Sans fought him/her during that time. So Yuno would be able to tank some hits and if the feats of Goddess Yuno can be trusted well... I'll give it to the girl who alters time and space, and can have that Casuality Manipulation.

This is actually pretty close.

I'm gonna just leave this here, I'll come back later after there's more replies.

Yeah, Yuno has too many hax abilities. Causality and reality manipulation is enough. Add removal of dimensions to that, and the universe itself, and we have a stomp. Btw shouldn't she be omnipresent/infinite/irrelevant/something? I mean she IS a god in that universe and she can appear everywhere she wants, including other universes.

ThunderClap448 said:
I mean she IS a god in that universe and she can appear everywhere she wants, including other universes.
Where do they say that in the series? I don't rememer that.

Xmark12 said:
ThunderClap448 said:
I mean she IS a god in that universe and she can appear everywhere she wants, including other universes.
Where do they say that in the series? I don't rememer that.
They didn't say it but it's simple deduction - she killed herself from another universe what would imply she can hop from universe to universe.

Back