• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs. Stalker

Talonmask

VS Battles
Retired
"Their blood is on your hands, did you think there would be no repercussions?"

• Look, I gave up trying to go back a long time ago.

"Your sentence is death!"

• You're really kind of a freak, huh?

(They both cast their judgement. The bane of the player in their verses.)

Who wins?

Speed is equalized.

Post-Second Dream Stalker is being used.

Battle Music

Gaster blaster by deceptiveshadow-d9l08s8
You're gonna have a bad time.

WarframeStalker
I am your reckoning!

Usually Sans battles come down to this question: Will KR will work on them?

I'm going to wait for more answers before posting mine, since I don't really know much about Stalker, but they seem pretty even.

Xmark12 said:
Usually Sans battles come down to this question: Will KR will work on them?

I'm going to wait for more answers before posting mine, since I don't really know much about Stalker, but they seem pretty even.
Stalker typically hunts a neutral group (The Tenno) for assassinating an important figure. However, their reasons for doing so are based on a previous grudge, despite stating to do it in the name of "justice", it is more probable that he runs on his hate for them, so his reasons are not 100% justified.

TL;DR: Yes, KR will work on Stalker.

Stalker has regen and can nullify abilities so even if KR does work he can just make it... not. And he can regenerate the damage while he's at it. And with that AP he should be able to just punch the air hard enough for Sans to explode, if not that he can teleport to him.

Who said Stalker needs to be human for Soul Manipulation to work? Stalker can only absorb kinetic energy, he can't regenerate ethereal damage, and Sans counters Pull with his own Gravity Manipulation. Besides, he's not used to Danmaku, much less Sans's level of Danmaku.

Back