• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs SCP-682 (rematch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
The original had a massive speedblitz, and both of their power sets weren't nearly as defined as they are now. So, will the two kings of inconclusive keep that inconclusive? Or will someone finally get the upper hand?

Speed equal. 682 starts off at his weakest, and just did a Genocide Route, making it up to Sans.

Sans undertale you re gonna have a bad time by walkingmelonsaaa-d9kg0tl
The pun-loving skeleto

Dan-temirov-682

As much as i absolutely despise anything releated to undertale i'll try to stay balanced......

682 stomps due to sheer power and the fact that KARMA, sans main damage source, is basically his only option to really damage 682, as he is immune to soul manip, and while the stuff sans can do is kind of difficult to adapt to due to their unconventional nature (see KARMA), but 682 still wins pretty firmly due to, to literally no ones surprise, his adaptions, regen and his complete and utter inability to die by any being less powerful than the brothers death.

You mean revoking the reason Sans could stalemate in the first place? lolwat?

But...682 after some adaptation is faster...

While you are completely right, from what i can tell, that is more due to size increases and scaling making him absurdly fast rather quickly (see when he turned into a saturn size mass of flesh and rather quickly ate most of the solar system)

Hl3 or bust said:
682 stomps due to sheer power and the fact that KARMA, sans main damage source, is basically his only option to really damage 682, as he is immune to soul manip...

682 still wins pretty firmly due to his complete and utter inability to die by any being less powerful than the brothers death.
Sans already defeated Flowey...

Higher dimensional immortality is always restricted if the opponent dont have a way to overcame it
~ Weekly
Not voting just following the thread :v

This is a stomp into the dust. There is no way Sans would be able to get past Low Godly Regenerationn or adaptibility, and it would only be a matter of time before SCP-682 would use something that would let him kill Sans, such as creating a black hole, bursting with laughing.... essence... stuff... or just tail whiping him.

DMUA said:
This is a stomp into the dust. There is no way Sans would be able to get past Low Godly Regenerationn or adaptibility, and it would only be a matter of time before SCP-682 would use something that would let him kill Sans, such as creating a black hole, bursting with laughing.... essence... stuff... or just tail whiping him.
This.

Sans does have a chance. He can dodge 682's attacks with his teleporting abilities, and can throw him around with soul manip. Now, before you claim that 682 is immune to soul manip, Sans has beaten Flowey and Chara, two beings immune to soul manip, with his soul manip. I'm also not sure if regen will work on attacks to the soul. I'm voting for 682, I just don't think this is a stomp.

Man, this is...dire.

And the final nail in the coffin here is probably the fact that Sans can't handle long, extensive fights without tiring himself out. He's never going to last in the long run against a monster like 682.

Yah

Sans can't even harm him without soul hax, which includes gravity manip. Without it, he's just hitting him with bones a few times, and then 682 laughs and eats him.

Seems stompish to me. This is basically 9-B with teleportation vs hax'd High 8-C with regen, resistances and 26+ dimensional essence.

I don't know how he has the higher dimensional essence. 26+ was just from that SCP upgrade thread the other day.

You mean revoking the reason Sans could stalemate in the first place? lolwat?

But...682 after some adaptation is faster...

Not enough to compensate, and not enough to not make this a stomp.

Sans only hax is soul manipulation.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-668

What is clear, however, is its current properties. When carried by a human or humanoid entity with violent intent towards another human or humanoid entity, SCP-668 broadcasts a psychic signal that renders all sentient beings with a Psionic Resistance Index of 97 or lower incapable of assisting the victim. Affected entities report a sudden sense of apathy while under SCP-668's influence: sensory input is not affected, and affected entities report feeling revulsion and horror, but are simply incapable of acting, even indirectly, to assist the victim. Meanwhile, it renders the victim incapable of defending themselves against their attacker.

Addendum 668-c: Do not, under any circumstances, allow SCP-668 to come in contact with SCP-682. Note that although average human beings have a Psionic Resistance Index of 24, SCP-682 has been tested with a PsiRI of [REDACTED] placing it above SCP-668's threshold of effect. The possibilities of a creature inimical to all life gaining possession of something like this should be obvious.

What did sans do to deserve this?

Kharn vs Sans: Acomplete stomp due to Sans getting KR negged and getting one shot.

That is basically this due to 682 having no soul, so no KR, multiply that by Low-Godly regen, Black Holes and Absorbtion and you have yourself quite an insane stomp surpassing Kharn vs Sans.

Indeed, the last match was a speed blitz, what you thought it was fair if he couldn't?

Sans don't need his enemy to have a soul to use KR.

And you shouldn't have replied if you think that was not relevant. '-'

Sans never defeated Chara. He defeated Chara possessing Frisk's body, and Frisk had a soul.

There is no proof that sans used KR against Flowey. Physically, Flowey is literally a flower. 9-B would be more than enough to kill him without any of sans other hax.

So no, Sans does need his enemy to have a soul to use KR

That's an AP feat, not a Durability feat. Flowey's pellets are disconected from his body, their AP does not scale to Flower's Dura. Flowey could have been getting one-shot by literally everyone in the underground, but just used SAVE LOAD to learn how to dodge their attacks.

KR still wouldn't do anything to a being without a soul

I think starting off, Sans has already seen what this thing can do, but it can't see what he can do. So Sans is going to use 1 ability at a time, (Which won't get him far), Starting off weakest to strongest, Bones, Gaster blasters, Hax (Soul manipulation), Time Manipulation, and Determination. See, in the game Sans happends to make everthing go black in one of his many attacks, and it all returns to light with an attack already set up. Kinda hard to bypass this with adaptation. And Sans's Determination only can last so long when he's hit. It's going to be at one point or another, adaptation is going to bypass all of Sans's attacks. But sans has more than the attacks I just mentioned, He has Gravity Manipulation, Reality Warping, Teleportation, and Telekinesis. Before you start saying this is all bull, He has all these ability's, and Gravity manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Telekinesis are all different ability's that he posses. Point being, this is going to be a long fight, with Sans being scared as hell fighting this thing, and in the end Sans will be tired, but, Scp-682 will be just as ready to fight as when he started. I'd say about an 30 min fight, with Scp-682 wining in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back