• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs rwby again

Torlikoff said:
TBF, he's lost to weaker.
Sans lost to Jotaro Kujo because he has no resistance to time stop, something Jotaro starts the fight with. That's the only tier 8 guy he fought.

Meanwhile Blake is going to lose to him like Ruby thanks to Sans TK and SOUL magic which greatly affects her aura.

WeeklyBattles said:
How to upset rwby fans: Find a character who can beat one character and have them fight every rwby character.
That's what I'm planning to do. He'll get beat plenty too though.

>Says you plan on making multiple match ups where Sans is guaranteed to win

Yes that is spite, making a match solely so one character guatanteed wins and the other guaranteex loses

Sans is pretty much matched against loads of characters for random reasons, deciding whether or not his hax can keep them back from getting that one shot.

It isn't just RWBY. But yeah, don't make spite matches guys, we're all here for fun. Find legit matches you can beat RWBY with

WeeklyBattles said:
>Says you plan on making multiple match ups where Sans is guaranteed to win

Yes that is spite, making a match solely so one character guatanteed wins and the other guaranteex loses
Mind qouting that? I only said I plan to put him against a lot of rwby characters, and that hell get beat plenty.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Spite_Thread

A spite thread is a type of Versus Thread in which two or more characters of vastly different Power are put against each other. A Spite Thread is made in order to humiliate one of the characters by making them lose without standing a chance or to enrage the fans of the character. They are different from stomp threads, as the one who created a spite thread did so with bad intentions, while stomp threads are created by accident.

Since Spite and Stomp Threads are unnecessary and will just breed bad blood in the community they are generally prohibited.

Youre purposely making matches where Sans is guaranteed to win and thw RWBY characters are guaranteed to lose just to piss off RWBY fans. That is the definition of a spite match and is a rule violation.

Who am I trying to humiliate again?

Who has no chance again? The one who can one-shot and can keep shhoting a lot more, and destroy the enemies attacks?

Truly, I wanted to enrage undertale fans when I said he would lose plenty.

And guaranteed? What? This is massively different from the ruby vs sans thread by the simple fact that sans does get one-shot here and that blakes gun fires many more shots. The two have far too many differences to say that this is redundant, and it is simply not a stomp as she could onw-shot him with one of the many bullets she can fire at him

Plus, I don't want you of all people to complain about thing like being biased

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Who am I trying to humiliate again?
Who has no chance again? The one who can one-shot and can keep shhoting a lot more, and destroy the enemies attacks?

Truly, I wanted to enrage undertale fans when I said he would lose plenty.

And guaranteed? What? This is massively different from the ruby vs sans thread by the simple fact that sans does get one-shot here and that blakes gun fires many more shots. The two have far too many differences to say that this is redundant, and it is simply not a stomp as she could onw-shot him with one of the many bullets she can fire at him

Plus, I don't want you of all people to complain about thing like being biased
i legit see you in every sans match-up.

Weird. I have been only checking them out, like, the last few days. With the exeption of osne that I made.

And again, how is this a spite thread? Blake legit has better chances at winning than ruby did, and the only mention I made about victors for fight was sans loosing.

Hell, do I need to point out the advantages she has?

Stuff like her being able to propell herself off of her shadows, which allows to counter blue magic to an extent.

Or sans not having any experience with people as fast as he is.

Or that any bullet from her will one-shot, and how she can fire faster than any of friskes weapons can.

Or that he still has to get past aure, so she could tank for a little bit and get a hit in to one-shot

Or how she can have her shadows tank the bones.

Or how she can shoot the bones, destroying them.

Do I need to repeat why this isn't like that fight at all?

Blake has a far better counter to sans than ruby, in thatt key, did.

Hell, the only rwby characters sans can have a clean assured victory against are cardin and co, yatsu, most grimm and likely oscar and hazel. Everyone else either has a decent chance to defeat him or are nearly assured to do so

Back