• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Majin Buu

It was done over time, not all at once, its not a Galaxy level feat. Also, that "Edgy kid with a knife" is a multiverse buster

Seems like game mechanics, as Sans only does 1 HP per frame, basically 40 wall level attacks per second, correct me if i'm wrong, it says that on his profile, i honestly don't have a dog in this fight.

If that's not true, then it's obviously Sans, he has too much hax.

- Spatial Manipulation.

- Bone Manipulation (yes, i do know that he doesn't do it to others, but himself, and Buu has none)

- Gravity Manipulation.

- Danmaku

Each of these, aside from the last one, would easily give him a combat advantage.

If Sans decides to go all out, he might lose his stamina, but it'd kill Buu definitley.

Buu doesn't really have any defense against most of his powerful abilities, as all are infinite in power.

Sans could be taken off guard by a ground attack, but that's unlikely, as A) He could do the same without moving, and B) He could dodge easily.

I dunno, it's who goes first wins. Buu's pretty fast on the candy Beam, but Sans just has a lot of Hax period. Super Buu is fairly bloodthirsty too, killing all humans immediately with a hellfire of Blasts instead of hunting down and slowly wiping them out. I gotta go with inconclusive.

DMB 1 said:
Can't Super Buu just send an omnidirectional wave of energy and end Sans just like that?
He certainly can, especially if he got angry/frustrated with the game of "dodge each other's attacks".

So basically, it all depends on Buu's attitude.

If he tries to f*uck around with sans, he gets stoomped

If he gets *pissed and goes straight fot the kill, he wins

So. I vote for incoclusive.

Fankid said:
Seems like game mechanics, as Sans only does 1 HP per frame, basically 40 wall level attacks per second, correct me if i'm wrong, it says that on his profile, i honestly don't have a dog in this fight.

If that's not true, then it's obviously Sans, he has too much hax.

- Spatial Manipulation.

- Bone Manipulation (yes, i do know that he doesn't do it to others, but himself, and Buu has none)

- Gravity Manipulation.

- Danmaku

Each of these, aside from the last one, would easily give him a combat advantage.

If Sans decides to go all out, he might lose his stamina, but it'd kill Buu definitley.

Buu doesn't really have any defense against most of his powerful abilities, as all are infinite in power.

Sans could be taken off guard by a ground attack, but that's unlikely, as A) He could do the same without moving, and B) He could dodge easily.
How does buu not have good defense??!! He litetally tanked majin vegetas explosion and came back. And that was a WAY weaker buu than the one being compared. While sans has ONE hp and can be taken out by a stick lmao. And chara is only multiversal because she can destroy the verse by crashing the game. She doesnt use ANY hax and her durrability isnt that good. Lol u guys love to wank these characters.

And buu can litterally just destroy the planet. Come on guys just face it. Buu wins in every way. And he will be fast enough to kill sans becuase hes ftl.

Skinny Buu would reach multi glaxy to universal levels of power simply with his fight with Base Goku in Super. The fact that he could catch Goku off guard for a second would make him at least stronger than Buuhan in the Buu saga, as well as equal to or stronger than SSJG Goku in Battle of Gods. Sans is, like, town level without KR.

San's teleportation is countered by Buu's Instant Transmission, and since speeds are =, it won't take long before one punch or blast from Buu would kill Sans

Mickey1940 said:
Skinny Buu would reach multi glaxy to universal levels of power simply with his fight with Base Goku in Super. The fact that he could catch Goku off guard for a second would make him at least stronger than Buuhan in the Buu saga, as well as equal to or stronger than SSJG Goku in Battle of Gods. Sans is, like, town level without KR.
sans litiraly oneshots, teletrasports both of them, buus too stupid to dodge and gets his soul crushed.

chara is multiversal and still got powned

just putting this out formickey, if you have a response to this please do say, if not than don comment on a concluded thread

sans:

Attack Potency: Wall level physically (The weakest monster who can be faced in combat, even below Monster Kid in terms of raw strength. However, he is still roughly comparable to the lowest tier monsters). Unknow via hax (Repeatedly defeated a multiversal enemy while they were in physical form due to mostly ignoring durability

1. Chara wasn't multiversal until it killed Frisk. lv. 19 Frisk is just an island level kid with a knife. Chara was not 2-B when fighting Sans.

2. Buu has astral defense, since DBZ character's Souls are still physical, as shown in the Buu saga, when Goku, Krillin, and Yamcha still had their bodies, and were training in the Other World. Sans would have a hard time destroying Buu's Soul in this case.

3. What is teletrasports? if you mean teleport, then like I said, Buu would teleport out of that.

4. Buu isn't stupid. He was smart enough to trick Piccolo, Gotenks, and Gohan into becoming a part of his body, and Piccolo and Gohan are master strategists and geniuses.

Show me feats of Chara being multiversal while still with Frisk.

1 yes they were, only they soul was, but they still were

2 chara also has soul manipulation resictence, see how that worked out

3 show me once super buu teltrasported in a fight in character

4 its not hard to trick peapole when they dont know what you can do, and he still tanks attacks

frisks soul is multiversal by virtue of creating timlines on a whim, if you dont like it make a crt

@Mickey

Actually, you are the one that needs to prove that Chara wasn't tier 2 since it's listed on the profile.

Also not here but in a CRT

Mickey1940 said:
. 2. Buu has astral defense, since DBZ character's Souls are still physical, as shown in the Buu saga, when Goku, Krillin, and Yamcha still had their bodies, and were training in the Other World. Sans would have a hard time destroying Buu's Soul in this case.
That was anime filler. We go strictly by the original manga here.

1. Chara was Tier 2 after reaching their absolute. Show me feats other than resetting 1 timeline at a time before their final form.

2. So are you saying that Undyne and Papyrus are multiversal since they can hurt/kill Chara?

3. Buu went from the remains of Earth to Supreme Kai's planet in an instant. Search up Kai Kai on the DBZ wiki and then look at the users

4. Gohan witnessed the absorption of Piccolo and Gotenks, so he knows exactly what Buu's capable of, yet Buu still absorbed him

hoe do you make a CRT?

Mickey1940 said:
1. Chara was Tier 2 after reaching their absolute. Show me feats other than resetting 1 timeline at a time before their final form.
2. So are you saying that Undyne and Papyrus are multiversal since they can hurt/kill Chara?

3. Buu went from the remains of Earth to Supreme Kai's planet in an instant. Search up Kai Kai on the DBZ wiki and then look at the users

4. Gohan witnessed the absorption of Piccolo and Gotenks, so he knows exactly what Buu's capable of, yet Buu still absorbed him

hoe do you make a CRT?
1 you can discuss that in a crt

2 no, as neither frisk nor chara were uzsing theyre power at max ther, papyrus does negate dura though

3 in a fight ,and SUPER buu, not kid

4 gohan is not a geniusa at all, and buu still tanks attacks

you search for charas/frisk name inn the search, go in theyre pages and at the bottom, belove gallery there is a start discussion button

heres charas page link

2. San's actual attack potency without KR is 1. That's far less than any other Undertale character in the series, so even with KR, Buu isn't going to be hurt that much (and he has regen). Also, even though Yamcha and Krillin fighting in the other world was filler, Goku fighting in the other world was not. Also, Frieza in the ToP is dead, yet he has a physical body in the arc, further proving my point

3. That's like saying Instant Transmission is an outlier in a fight because it's a method of transportation, not a fighting technique. Also, Fat Buu saw the Kai Kai technique before becoming Super, so he should be able to use it as Super Buu

4. Gohan is basically valedictorian in his school, and his strategy skills rival Piccolo's, so Gohan would be considered a genious.

Sans lacks durability and DC to keep up with Buu.

2, no, sans attack soul, buus streinght is usrlrss

goju fighting was litiraly explained to not be the notm, as they only leave the bodies willingly. also, dura negation

3 he doeent use it in a fight, it would be like saying that madara could izanami an oponent, he could, but he doiesent in character

4 not really, book smarts arent important, and master tactitian move in db equals getting behind an oppoinent to attack

2. Can't understand what you're saying, sorry

3. Good point, but Buu adapts to a battle easily. In character, Buu would never use the Kamehameha or any other copied attacks, but he uses them anyway according to the situation. If Sans started blitzing him, he would instinctively use Kai Kai to keep up with Sans. (also, Madara never used Izanami even without character, but that's not important)

4. Like I said, Gohan's strategy rival's Piccolo's, and Piccolo is no pushover when it comes to strategy, as shown in the ToP.

2 buus durability is a non factor hear due to durability negation

3 still no proof of buus soul tanking ANY dammage comparable to sans

4 piccolos strategy is basic at best, being above "hit it tillit dies" strategy isnt that much

Also, Buu can use his Human Extinction Attack on Sans, which is a massive barrage of homing missles capable of wiping out most of Earth's population effortlessley. Sans would have a really hard time dodging 7 point something billion ki blasts homing on him at once Since Sans dodges about 20 something times in the game before becoming to fatigued to fight, Buu would hit him eventually. Sans can't dodge forever

Mickey1940 said:
Also, Buu can use his Human Extinction Attack on Sans, which is a massive barrage of homing missles capable of wiping out most of Earth's population effortlessley. Sans would have a really hard time dodging 7 point something billion ki blasts homing on him at once Since Sans dodges about 20 something times in the game before becoming to fatigued to fight, Buu would hit him eventually. Sans can't dodge forever
That only if Buu is serious from the beginning.

Back