• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Majin Buu

when did buu dodge attacks without knowing what they do?

the soul is explained to be your soul? how does that make anz less sense than screaming a hole through a pocket dimension?

it was explained why the speed feats are used, if you dont like them and have read the reasoning make a crt or (at the risk of sounding like an asshole) f..ck off. not to be offensive but the rules are made like that, if you dont like them just dont go in UT vs battles.

yeah! a guy with hax like sans beating a brute, even if haxed, but being beaten by a guy with better hax! the shock

and? he still can output dammage superior to what buu can tank

who has acted like he had more stamina? it just will end before its important

he gets tired at the same speed, i dont see how the kid dieing and going back in time is affecting that.

nooooo. chara destroyed timelines just when they destroyed frisk and they still were being beaten in post genocide rout.

because its stated over and over (flowey, asgore, undyne and library) that the red heart is your soul? and he can manipulate it?

you do realize sans first attack didnt use kr to kill you right? kr only needs to do 7 hp dammage before you die (sans can do 1 dammage per frame whitout kr, which can kill you in seconds)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
when did buu dodge attacks without knowing what they do?
the soul is explained to be your soul? how does that make anz less sense than screaming a hole through a pocket dimension?

it was explained why the speed feats are used, if you dont like them and have read the reasoning make a crt or (at the risk of sounding like an asshole) f..ck off. not to be offensive but the rules are made like that, if you dont like them just dont go in UT vs battles.

yeah! a guy with hax like sans beating a brute, even if haxed, but being beaten by a guy with better hax! the shock

and? he still can output dammage superior to what buu can tank

who has acted like he had more stamina? it just will end before its important

he gets tired at the same speed, i dont see how the kid dieing and going back in time is affecting that.

nooooo. chara destroyed timelines just when they destroyed frisk and they still were being beaten in post genocide rout.

because its stated over and over (flowey, asgore, undyne and library) that the red heart is your soul? and he can manipulate it?

you do realize sans first attack didnt use kr to kill you right? kr only needs to do 7 hp dammage before you die (sans can do 1 dammage per frame whitout kr, which can kill you in seconds)
My biggest facepalm in history. Did you even read what I wrote? I have constantly called out the UT feats because 1. The screen moving around isn't a speed feat... I have no clue where you guys are getting these massive speed feats from. 2. Again...That Child appearently was able to defeat him via reset.... I don't see how without that power they still wouldn't be able to defeat him... 3. I don't own this game... But I've countless videos and the reasoning behind some of the speed feats just do not make any sense in my brain.The only one I can agree with is the sunlight one along with meteor dodging..... Also about dodging lightning. You people realize that there was a warning before they dodge that lightning correct?(Before you say that it's a game mechanic... I can counter that with the fact that reseting isn't a game mechanic so why wouldn't an area warning? 4. Chara/Frisk and every other fictional character do not have the same amount of health.... Really doesn't make sense how 7 HP damage would destroy someone like Buu... 5. Literally a lot of people ignore the fact about his stamina and that he is lazy as all hell.. Especially in the SCP 682 battles with speed unequalized 6. Chara did not destroy Frisk until after Flowey's death..... I have no clue where you got that from...Frisk was being possesed by Chara until Flowey got chopped up... 6. Give me output damage that Buu can't just tank.... KR is the only thing Sans has going for him besides his telekinesis... 7. Yes it is your soul.... Yet all he does with it is smack it around with telekinesis....Great way to show he can use soul manip and crack your soul in half yet all he has shown to do with your soul is smack it around... 8. "yeah! a guy with hax like sans beating a brute, even if haxed, but being beaten by a guy with better hax! the shock" I literally have no clue what any of that meant 9. He hasn't really however he can still tank the bones and gaster blasters.... Then he'll start dodging the things... 10. I never said I didn't like any of the UT vs battles.... I just simply do not agree with what people are writing... Especially the soul manip=stomp when that soul manip has only been shown to smash people around....

Honestly continuing with this thread is pointless.... I'm just going to say that in my personal opinion, lots of things written in UT threads that say the character stomps due to soul manip just doesn't make any sense and is completely untrue.... I'm eventully whenever I feel like it make a revision.... But that revision will have to wait..

@Lord Vader 54 I highly doubt that revision will go through, but you'll welcome to try. Regardless, you're reasoning is faulty, and until that revision, everything on Sans' profile is true.

Lord Vader54 said:
Honestly continuing with this thread is pointless.... I'm just going to say that in my personal opinion, lots of things written in UT threads that say the character stomps due to soul manip just doesn't make any sense and is completely untrue.... I'm eventully whenever I feel like it make a revision.... But that revision will have to wait..
please dont qoute large amount of words

1 yea, and, being beaten via time travel by the avatar of the embodiment of DT is not really all that show of weakness

2 i dont know what your trying to say

3 the lightning feat comes from the vulcano producing lightnings and you dodging them and moving faster then them, the asriel lightnings were muving outside of time

4 no... sans did 90 dammage. i just pointed out that only 4 of the 90 were via kr and the rest was via power

5 he is bloodlusted by default as stated above and he fought for a considerebly long time. heis in fact superhuman in stamina as a boxer would not be able to attack non stop for that amount of time. and again, buu cant tank enough for it to matter.

you canonicly do the geno run twice

6 multiversal being got killed by it. he did 86 dammage whiitout kr, thats not all that important to him.

7 so being able to force choke somones very essence is a poor show of hacks?

8 i quote: It simply blows my mind how a High 6-A(The Beast)literally stomps Sans but a 4-B(Buu) get's stomped....

i was saying that the beast had hax that could counter sans

9: hes soul never tanked anything like that so no, he wont get a chance to attack, thats what ignoring durability is for

10 and poison theyre sou, and kill a multiversals soul, and take away theyre soul hax immunity (invincibility frames).....

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Grimreaperofjustice said:
And this statement shows me your ******** becaus number one Zeno one shotted a multiversal being as well as infanate zamasu basacly did the same thing that kid was about to do but DID
no, zamasu at strongest is 2C
chara is 2B
Ok then fine did sans deafeat chara beacause if he didnt that isnt a feat he should use

Lord Vader54 said:
This guy gets it because number one if buu felt he couldnt win he blows up the planet end of story and for a second buu became super buu (vegito) absorbed meaning he is much stronger if you wanna wank him the same way your doing sans and buu can reality earp as well (turn people into food, make things appear out of no where, cutting through dimensions with a scream) so its not like he isnt used to this kinda gig either anyway its over ig trust me all you guys are saying is better hax! better hax! when you cant name them and cant explain why buu looses cuz of them...

If he gets hit in the first place. If Sans attacks first. And we forget that Buu only didn't destroy the planet because he felt like fighting Gotenks, "the strong guy" that Goku told him about. So, planet busting is a thing.

Amexim said:
If he gets hit in the first place. If Sans attacks first. And we forget that Buu only didn't destroy the planet because he felt like fighting Gotenks, "the strong guy" that Goku told him about. So, planet busting is a thing.
As Super Buu?

Yes, Amexim is correct, actually. Super Buu was just gonna planetbust if not for Goku telling him about the "strong guy", e.g. Gotenks.

Super Boo is ludicrously stronger than Goku and Kid Boo though. It's something like:

Gohan-Boo > Gotenks-Boo > Ultimate Gohan > or >=< South-Kaioshin Boo > SSjin3 Gotenks > Super Boo > SSjin Gotenks (post training) > Base Gotenks (post training in the RoSaT) > SSjin Gotenks (pre-training in the RoSaT) > SSjin3 Goku > Kid Boo > Fat Boo.

And if he sensed Sans-- he wouldn't get any information on his power. Buu would he going casual in this fight. Let's assume Sans is bloodlusted, even though it's not in the OP. It is possible that Buu would just take a Gasterblastet to the face and die because of him thinking that it wouldn't do shit. Buu took bullets to the face from humans just because he thought they were fodder.

However! If But does decide to dodge the attacks, it's over for Sans-- because it's not likely sans will be able to avoid huge attacks from Buu, whereas Buu MIGHT have teleportation. Even though he hasn't demonstrated that ability and I am pretty sure he learned it because of Goku, though I could be wrong. If Buu doesn't have teleportation, then Sans wins, because the Gasterblasters attacks are large too-- and I don't see characters with speed equalized avoiding things moving as fast as them but have larger size.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Korudo Daio said:
Buu has teleportation from the fat Supreme Kai he absorbed.
and needs chi sensing to useit and doesent use it in character
Buu does not need Ki* Sensing to use the Supreme Kai's Instantaneous Movement/Kai Kai technique. The Kais' Instantaneous Movement/Kai Kai =/= the Yardrats' Instant Transmission. Goku uses Instant Transmission, which does require ki sensing. Buu uses Instantaneous Movement/Kai Kai, which lets him go literally wherever he likes without needing a ki signature.

For more information:

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Instantaneous_Movement

First off, Chi/Qi/Ki are all the same shit, please stop being such a semantic stickler. Secondly, he hasn't used it-- doesn't mean that he wouldn't if he needs too-- but the fact that he hasn't used it against any enemy implies that he wouldn't use it in the first place. If you can find a statement saying that he copied it from a Kaioshin, that proves the Chi/Qi/Ki sensing issue to be irrelevant, but it's unknown it he would actually use it even still.

However, if he does use it, then Sans loses because he becomes untouchable, whereas Sans can't avoid Buu's attacks without immense difficulty.

And the article of Kai Kai explicitly stated that KID Buu learned it after seeing Kibito Kai do it. Meaning Super Buu himself might not have it.

Amexim said:
But if he learned it from Kibito Kai then he doesn't need to sense energy to teleport.
it was a plot point of him teleporting to planets with strongest chi and destroying them so its either a plot hole or he does need it

Neither. Him destroying planets with strong Chi is a nonsequitor to your claim that Buu needs energy signatures to teleport. But I am not familiar with the "plot point" you're speaking of. Buu didn't learn how to teleport until Kibito Kai.

Korudo Daio said:
It is explicitly stated that he doesn't need it. You're probably hearing the anime mistranslation.
but why didnt he go to goku then?

still not in character to activly use it

Ricsi-viragosi said:
then idk l for buu cuz he would auto get frustrated if he did and planet bust if not l
but... he gets oneshot here
And let me get more clear BUU absolutley dodges everything sans has to offer and with knowledge of his move unlesss speed is equalized and to add i said if in charecter buu looses via hax but bloodlusted or speed normal its buu BY FAR no debate

And let me get more clear BUU absolutley dodges everything sans has to offer and with knowledge of his move unlesss speed is equalized and to add i said if in charecter buu looses via hax but bloodlusted or speed normal its buu BY FAR no debate
1st speed equalized

2nd buu, in this form, is too stupid to make great tactics

3rd he has no knowlege

4th if bloodlusted, he would simply charge in and tank, as in character, resulting in his death. or has super buu ever gone for planet bust in character?

5th speed blitz, yes, but in characzer he still COULD lose as seen when he tanked bullets for the hell of it

YESSS!!! CORRECT thats all I asked for

1st speed equilized - Means that he cant just dodge attacks like that

2nd thats why I meant buu and lower loss but buutenks and above yes

4th kid buu did but not super buu cuz he wants a challenge/fight itf not than of course hes blowing up the planet...

5th your correct

Guys this isnt even a question. Super buu is a galaxy lvl magical being while sans got killed by an edgy kid with a knife. Lmfao dude buu stomps in every way conceivable.

Jirl9090 said:
Guys this isnt even a question. Super buu is a galaxy lvl magical being while sans got killed by an edgy kid with a knife. Lmfao dude buu stomps in every way conceivable.
Said edgy kid with a knife is a multiverse buster.

Speed Equalized actually makes this harder-- considering you would have to trap your opponent with harder to dodge assaults. They can dodge each other's attacks and shit, so long as the size isn't too great. Thinking about it though, higher Buu forms would stomp, since he'd be smart enough to kill Sans from the jump.

Jirl9090 said:
Ok bro Im voting for buu too but comeone do you know who that "edgy kid with a knife" was anyway still thats kinda sure but also super buu is not galacy level at most solar system buster

Ok bro Im voting for buu too but comeone do you know who that "edgy kid with a knife" was anyway still thats kinda sure but also super buu is not galacy level at most solar system buster

He is galaxy lvl due to his vice shout

Back