• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sans2345

He/Him
Sans from undertale render2 by nibroc rock-d9ez6f2
Bugs-bunnyreclining
What's up, Doc?

Battle Of The 4th wall Game And Cartoon Characters Bugs Bunny Vs Sans.

Bugs Bunny:0

Sans:3

Hmmm... I'll go with Sans in a very close fight due to soulhax and danmaku, although getting past bugs regen will be hard.

On a side note Bobobo stomps both lol.

Given that bugs uses toon force and sans uses soul manipulation and can break the 4th wall id say it will be a close one

oh XD But Sans wins no doubt about it given the fact bugs cant use his soul manipulation and space manipulation so sans wins 9 times out of 10

one vote per person so loyal = 1 vote no matter what and your vote doesn't count @sans because you made the thread and the person who makes the thread is only allowed to supervise and clear up misconceptions plus keep count of vote but can't vote themselves

you're forgetting how unpredicteble his toonforce is.,He has time-space manipulation,Regenerationn, plot mapulation,4th wall breaking.He can read and change the script of the battle and become the animator.

i don't know why the wiki didn't include bugs' probability manipulation,good luck via his rabbit legs,i mean in the old cartoons he never lost in gambing

Fourth wall breaking isn't really that useful. Gan from the dark tower told Stephen king to write the dark tower series but he needed help from children to kill a pedophilic clown.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Fourth wall breaking isn't really that useful. Gan from the dark tower told Stephen king to write the dark tower series but he needed help from children to kill a pedophilic clown.
That's... not how it happened... I don't think Pennywise is a pedophile...

I mean, usually Bugs can't be killed but Sans can get past invincibility frames so I'm not sure if Bugs can be funny enough to beat Sans' jokes and puns. Worse case scenario, Bugs gets annoyed at Sans and becomes the creator of undertale, deletes sans' character, and moves on with his life.

9spaceking said:
I mean, usually Bugs can't be killed but Sans can get past invincibility frames so I'm not sure if Bugs can be funny enough to beat Sans' jokes and puns. Worse case scenario, Bugs gets annoyed at Sans and becomes the creator of undertale, deletes sans' character, and moves on with his life.
What? Toon force is literally just reality warping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back