• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Asgore

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Nah. He did take place in that war. It's implied that the war was within the lifetimes of the monsters, due to all the talk about Asgore naming the towns terrible names. Can't name a city if it's from before your time.
Again, at this point, we're just discussing speculation. Besides, the main point of me bringing it up was to talk about LOVE, and explain how Asgore wouldn't really have much of it for Sans' KR to use against him.

Otomos said:
MegalovaniaBonetrousle said:
Sans has more than 1 hp. He has one DEF, but that does not lead to 1 hp, as the monsters in the ruins show.
His in-game files say that he has 1 HP.

Well, something people don't notice, yes you do 999999 DMG to Sans, buuuuuuuuut...

He doesn't die.

If you check your kill counter before the Sans fight it is at 106, after the fight, it hasn't moved to 107. (https://imgur.com/a/EWAw4#AUecOlX)

Not to mention he sleeps alot, and how can you get extra health? Sleeping.

His in-game files say that he has 1 HP.

Well, something people don't notice, yes you do 999999 DMG to Sans, buuuuuuuuut...

He doesn't die.

If you check your kill counter before the Sans fight it is at 106, after the fight, it hasn't moved to 107. (https://imgur.com/a/EWAw4#AUecOlX)

Not to mention he sleeps alot, and how can you get extra health? Sleeping.

It's well known that the kill counter doesn't tick up after Sans' boss fight, but it could be argued (and is commonly accepted) that since it was Chara who made the killing blow, the kill is credited to Chara.

Asgore would win. KR wont work (I know Asgore has killed 6 humans, but we can kill everyone expect a froggit, and KR wont activate when fighting neutrals final boss), and trust me sans is WAY easier without it.

and he kinda trained Undyne (AKA, the other genocide boss that makes everyone rage)

Neutrals final boss is Flowey (or asgore if you've defeated Flowey already), so I don't see how that's related to KR.

Undyne's difficulty was due her determination based transformation. Her training with Asgore clearly had nothing to do with it as she was still defeated in one blow before reforming.

Sans easily wins he has a kR advantage and is way faster than asgore and sans also fought a way stronger version of frisk/chara than the version of frisk asgore fought

Asgore would definetly win,people here are ignoring the Game's Dialogues.Like the person up here said,the Fandom doesn't wanna see their "Precious Skeleton" losing.

ismt monster soul weaker than human soul? wouldent that mean that sans, instead of attacking asgores body like frisk, would attack his soul, which is weaker?

I say Sans. While Asgore might have more power to him the same can also be said about Sans. His hax is still really unknown to this day. Sans is much faster, more intelligent and has greater hax than Asgore. Additionally, while Sans is weak it's unknown if fire would actually kill him considering he seems to have some heat resistance. Even if not, Sans can blitze Asgore and can take him down if he had to

TheArsenal1212 said:
I say Sans. While Asgore might have more power to him the same can also be said about Sans. His hax is still really unknown to this day. Sans is much faster, more intelligent and has greater hax than Asgore. Additionally, while Sans is weak it's unknown if fire would actually kill him considering he seems to have some heat resistance. Even if not, Sans can blitze Asgore and can take him down if he had to
Sans isn't fast.

MettatonFabulous said:
It is hinted that Asgore can dodge.You probably suck at the Dodgeball Game,since you think dodging is for super fast people.
i played the game, the fact stays that you cant dodge multiple projectiles after they were fired whitout being faster than the enemy

MettatonFabulous said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
MettatonFabulous said:
Sans isn't fast.
he can blitz frisk, who could keep up with asgore
It is hinted that Asgore can dodge. Also,you probably suck at the Dodgeball Game,since you think dodging is for super fast people.
1. Don't comment of dead threads.

2. Don't insult other people.

The Wright Way said:

i dont belive he meant to insult, and i didnt take offense, i think this time it should be ignored as bad habits

The Wright Way said:
MettatonFabulous said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
MettatonFabulous said:
Sans isn't fast.
he can blitz frisk, who could keep up with asgore
It is hinted that Asgore can dodge. Also,you probably suck at the Dodgeball Game,since you think dodging is for super fast people.

That person doesn't understand sarcasm.

Sans isn't fast.

I'd argue he is. Even if it implied Asgore can dodge, Frisk is capable of dodging gaster blasters which have to be MINIMUM speed of sound. Sans then dodges Frisk effortlessly so surely he must be atleast speed of sound.

However I would say that it's very possibly Asgore could win considering he is willing to actually finish the job here, but since we don't know that potential and we don't know how fast he actually is, Sans blitzes. Even if you wanna argue Asgore can keep up with Frisk which would make them similar in speed, Sans effortlessly dodges Frisk. He has no problems facing someone this fast, so he'd still outspeed Asgore anyway

That's just my opinion though

Why do you people still bother with this thing? It's been conclusively proven that 1: Sans absolutely doesn't have enough firepower to kill Asgore before he becomes exhausted and can't dodge anymore and 2: Asgore can shoot fireballs more time in a single turn than Sans can dodge.

Hit Ctrl+F, type in October 23 and then read down. If someone actually has anything new to contribute to this thread then you are welcome to.

No he doesn't.

Asgore has 3000 HP. The player has 92. End of the story.

It's ridiculous to even bring up the fact that monster souls are weaker than human souls (at doing magic). Does that mean that human souls are much stronger against magic? Because the first time I died playing Undertale I died against Vegetoid the carrot with my cute little 20 HP. Is that really what a strong soul looks like?

This thread is settled. Stop bringing up irrelevant things. Just let it die.

first, human souls are stronger than monster souls, monsters are better at using magic, but soul doesent affect their magic as shown by the fact that theyre body is made out of it. also, mosters hp is a game mechanic

XXBeerusTheDestroyerXx said:
Asgore. Sans is the weakest enemy in the game, and Asgore has never actually killed anyone. Asgore is the strongest monster in the underground, and is holding back a considerable amount during his battle with you, and Sans is only hard because he's cheating the game system.
Asgore is obviously holding back, however, to what extent is he holding back is unknown. There is an assumption that he's holding back enough to beat sans which isn't confirmable. Not only that, Undyne the undying has better stats than Asgore and Mettaton Neo has a better attack stat. Sans' hax shouldn't be disregarded like that either. Because of KR and Hax Sans wins easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back