• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans LS and TK CRT

Ik but I feel like sans needs to ignore weight with TK since its soul based
Yes but characters who resist soul manipulation and/or their powers come directly from their soul could just completely negate his TK if their LS is superior to Sans. Class 25 isn't much but it's better than Unknown

Yes but characters who resist soul manipulation and/or their powers come directly from their soul could just completely negate his TK if their LS is superior to Sans. Class 25 isn't much but it's better than Unknown
I agree with the 25. I deleted that part since it made more sense to me later

So wait what are we going to do then? Sans will have a TK that ignores enemy weight? Or something else

I said 2 comments above that it shouldn't ignore weight as it moves a body. I'm sorry he only does that against a kid and maybe a flower.

I said 2 comments above that it shouldn't ignore weight as it moves a body. I'm sorry he only does that against a kid and maybe a flower.
Okay so what are we adding then? I am confused that was the point of my CRT

Back