• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans LS and TK CRT

Watching, i agree with this Sans should just have unknown lifting strength for his magic that ignores the opponent's lifting strength.

Sans having Class 25 LS is just a bit iffy to me.

By the way, wouldn't this also apply for Papyrus, since he's the same like Sans, there isn't no proof that he lifted the bones during his boss fight.

By the way, wouldn't this also apply for Papyrus, since he's the same like Sans, there isn't no proof that he lifted the bones during his boss fight.
I think it is supposed to work because Papyrus was able to create that big of a bone which would scale to his LS, in this case sans has shown no feat like that and just uses TK to move his enemy

Sans is far more skilled and presumably 'experienced' with his magic than papyrus, his fight in genocide should probably prove that, which is why he scales to the Class 25 papyrus has on his profile at the moment.

Neutral-ish on the SOUL part, if he's negating LS with his soul hax than that wouldn't exactly effect his actual LS, it would just be a hax based thing, ya?

Neutral-ish on the SOUL part, if he's negating LS with his soul hax than that wouldn't exactly effect his actual LS, it would just be a hax based thing, ya?
So you do agree sans with hax should be able to ignore the enemy LS since he moves the soul not the object?
Sans is far more skilled and presumably 'experienced' with his magic than papyrus, his fight in genocide should probably prove that, which is why he scales to the Class 25 papyrus has on his profile at the moment.
Lets say a old man and a young man are lifting weighs the old guy is more experienced than the young guy but obviously the young one would lift more since they are stronger. Experience doesn't matter when you are 1DEF 1ATK and literally weak ass hell

Lets say a old man and a young man are lifting weighs the old guy is more experienced than the young guy but obviously the young one would lift more since they are stronger. Experience doesn't matter when you are 1DEF 1ATK and literally weak ass hell
The 1DEF and 1ATK only describes sans physical strength, but the way they use their magic is rather different than physical prowess.

yes papyrus is a lot stronger than sans physically, but its evident that sans has seemingly superior magical prowess, you can see the contrast in how the skelebrothers use their magic in both their fights, which should be enough to justify a class 25 rating for sans to some degree.

So you do agree sans with hax should be able to ignore the enemy LS since he moves the soul not the object?
Neutral-ish on that as stated, but I dont believe moving the soul will effect anything LS related due to it being primarily via soul hax stuff.

yes papyrus is a lot stronger than sans physically, but its evident that sans has seemingly superior magical prowess, you can see the contrast in how the skelebrothers use their magic in both their fights, which should be enough to justify a class 25 rating for sans to some degree.
I mean yes but how can we be so sure sans magic is somehow stronger than papyrus? I thought sans whole gimmick is he sucks at magic AND physically so he uses his rule breaking powers to abuse mechanics and take shortcuts

I mean yes but how can we be so sure sans magic is somehow stronger than papyrus? I thought sans whole gimmick is he sucks at magic AND physically so he uses his rule breaking powers to abuse mechanics and take shortcuts
I agree that we don't know how much stronger sans is to papyrus, but its evident there's a gap in skill and experience there between the two, I was just saying that they should be comparable enough to warrant a Class 25 for sans.

I would've put a 'Unknown Physically, Class 25 with his magic (Should comparable to his brother, if not superior due to his evident experience with magic, although how superior he is to papyrus is currently left ambiguous)', personally.

No. I agree with what Roach suggested.

Expanding on why he has Class 25 instead of removing it is a far better plan, imo.
Roach and I are on the same page. The main thing is if sans can negate LS via soul hax since he only lifts the soul.

Back