• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans/Jevil CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your suggestion for one thing

Yeah, he can be killed normally. Like literally every single other monster
How is that supposed to translate into battles from other verses when we don't even know his HP count
Sorry if this sounded rude, I genuinely don't know

How is that supposed to translate into battles from other verses when we don't even know his HP count
Oh I don't know, maybe ignore the HP ratings because they are literally impossible to determine for enemies who get one-shot? IE dismiss them as game mechanics and move on?

Sorry if this sounded rude, I genuinely don't know
^
Oh I don't know, maybe ignore the HP ratings because they are literally impossible to determine for enemies who get one-shot? IE dismiss them as game mechanics and move on?
Sounds good to me, but I think it should be specified in the durability section that he is not normally one shot by beings. Also what is your opinion on the jevil part of the crt

Sounds good to me, but I think it should be specified in the durability section that he is not normally one shot by beings. Also what is your opinion on the jevil part of the crt
The Jevil part is fine. And he has human level durability. If he was hit by a human level attack it wouldn't be assumed to one-shot.

I think we've come to a conclusion. Does anyone know a mod that supports the Undertale verse that can unlock the required threads?

The first post seems to make sense to me. What are the conclusions here so far?

The first post seems to make sense to me. What are the conclusions here so far?
sans stays the same

Jevil has telekinesis only for his Devilsknife(sinse It's probable a fisical not magic object) and the Kris powers that are in his profile are removed, something like that

sans stays the same

Jevil has telekinesis only for his Devilsknife(sinse It's probable a fisical not magic object) and the Kris powers that are in his profile are removed, something like that
Yeah that's our conclusion. Kris powers in his profile include stat manipulation, him creating a bird, and some others. I don't remember if there are any others
Edit: Creation (Created a bird out of thin air), Healing (Can heal others), Statistics Amplification (Can boost his own attacks), Statistics Reduction (Can change one's maximum HP, either increasing it or reducing it), should all be removed due to them being Kris's ability not Jevils

Last edited:
Okay. What has been accepted here can probably be applied then.

I think that it seems fine, yes.
Thank you! I'll mark the jevil portion of the crt as done. I just realized that sans' durability should be slightly above human because frisk starts with 0 defense and sans has 1. After this point is discussed, we can lock this thread.

hei guys... i kinda looked more into the Devilsknife and seens that the one you gain for deafeting Jevil really is Jevil It self... (the best moment that it's show is whem you show it to Noele and she says "It's smiling to me?"). I don't know how this would change the telekinesis thing, since I don't think Jevil can fly in his Devilsknife form(every time we se him in this form It's just falling down) but he could also be able and just made clones in this form? I don't know... and sorry for the misinformation early

hei guys... i kinda looked more into the Devilsknife and seens that the one you gain for deafeting Jevil really is Jevil It self... (the best moment that it's show is whem you show it to Noele and she says "It's smiling to me?"). I don't know how this would change the telekinesis thing, since I don't think Jevil can fly in his Devilsknife form(every time we se him in this form It's just falling down) but he could also be able and just made clones in this form? I don't know... and sorry for the misinformation early
He can fly in it. Also he uses telekinesis on his horses and ducks, so he just has telekinesis for danmaku he makes. I haven't added flight because not everyone agreed on that

Alright so FINAL REVISIONS
Sans's durability should be above human because Frisk has 0 defense, while sans has 1. Sans should have 4th wall awareness because he is aware of the player hacking the game. Thoughts?

No it shouldn't. Where did you get the idea that DEF=durability? Sans is featless physically, the most I'll settle for is "unknown"

Human sound's ok for sana to have
No it shouldn't. Where did you get the idea that DEF=durability? Sans is featless physically, the most I'll settle for is "unknown"
I think i undertood his logic, frisk with 0 DEF can survive blows from monsters, só sans with 1 DEF should be above It(I don't agree, but I understood)

I'll guess you said "his attacks look like bones but they're not"
You realize Papyrus also uses the exact same kinds of attacks right? And there's a box full of bones in his house? I think it's safe to say they are bones. Do your homework when questioning that stuff.

So what is left to do here, other than giving Sans a better explanation for his 4th wall awareness?

You realize Papyrus also uses the exact same kinds of attacks right? And there's a box full of bones in his house? I think it's safe to say they are bones. Do your homework when questioning that stuff.
I was question what you said, I don't know if they have bone manipulation in their profile, I didn't look, It was a question

I was question what you said, I don't know if they have bone manipulation in their profile, I didn't look, It was a question
yes, they have bone manipulation lol
So what is left to do here, other than giving Sans a better explanation for his 4th wall awareness?
Thats it. I'll make a sandbox in a bit, may take a while though because I'm bad at source editing, and I have other stuff to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back