• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans fights a Bear and Bird

Ah, wish I saw these earlier.

Banjo and Kazooie are getting a couple more upgrades, which means they go from harming Sans with their attacks to one-shotting him.

If you could give your thoughts on this thread here, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks man, I've been trying to revive Banjo-Kazooie on the wiki for a bit now

Alright, I guess this is happening too?

Banjo & Kazooie lack a lot of the hax Gruntilda has. Still, they do have some advantages here:

They one-shot with any attack. However, AP is a relevant factor here, since a single hit on the wrong place (I.e. an arm) won't completely destroy Sans, but instead cripple him. In fact, if Kazooie happens to use a fire egg, Sans might be able to tank it.

BK's main advantage comes with the magic wrench. They can hold Sans in place while shooting him with eggs. Sure he can teleport, but he could also be caught off guard, since he rarely teleports himself in battle and instead just swerves to the left.

I think the magic wrench would be the deciding factor here. Really not too sure on how healing or invulnerability interact with Sans' abilities. That being said ima hold off on voting until I have more of a think about it

Alright, I've made up my mind, Banjo & Kazooie need just one good hit with telekinesis and there's two of them to try and deliver that blow, and I'm going to assume that the invulnerability will mean something, as it's blocked intangible attacks before. Although Sans won't give them an easy time of it, ima give it to B&K, high-diff

Invulnerability still gets ignored unless it has affected their soul.

That said, blocking and shooting is a terrible idea. While it could catch sans of guard in h2h, from a range it' more than enough time to react.

Sans' attacks need to make contact to affect the soul, right? Because Wonderwing acts as a shield

It's not too big of a barrier but enough to prevent contact, destroys most enemies on touch (not bosses tho), and its duration depends on Kazooie's golden feather stock. B&K start with 10 golden feathers, so it'd last around 20 seconds, but using Cheato, you can give yourself 20 golden feathers (40 seconds worth)

That is a pretty big advantage. I guess sans could get around it by moving the soul away from the body, but that would take some thinking on his part.

Inconclusive for now.

It'd be good to specify it. Iirc there's a way to get 200 red feathers too, but 100 is fine

If Sans's danmaku is too complex for someone easily capable of fighting Asgore, who has been alive for millennia, Banjo and Kazooie won't mean squat. Also Sans simply teleports the Magic Wrench onto Banjo and Kazooie themselves; if Sans can teleport a key into Frisk's pocket without her noticing at first, this would be a piece of cake.

I vote Sans.

But Sans never teleports weaponry from his opponents, and Asgore didn't have invulnerability. All Banjo and/or Kazooie have to do with the wrench is activate it on Sans and fling him against a wall, or hold him in place long enough to disrupt his dodges (e.g. Kazooie fires some eggs, Sans is about to dodge it by moving to the right but he suddenly finds himself unable). Sans could teleport out, but only if he was expecting it and not caught off-guard.

I'd like you to provide proof Asgore is thousands of years old,

Actually, what's the best thing it worked against? I think it's NLF to assume it can lolnope attacks that ignore tier 7 dura.

I thought that was just soul attacks + the fact his attacks are intangible

I suppose Flowey is fair. So Sans probably wins, so long as he doesn't get caught off-guard by the Magic Wrench. Ima change my vote then

You said he'd disarm Banjo, but he's never disarmed in-character

Where does that screenshot come from? I legit don't remember any of that text in-game

I mean, people fought with swords when the war ended, and it was modern day when they came out, so it makes sense at least.

Eh, I feel like Katty and Bratty would exaggerate that a bit. If someone like Toriel said it, then it'd be a lot more believable.

Also goes without saying that Sans was 1000% more bloodlusted than Asgore in their fight

GyroNutz said:
You said he'd disarm Banjo, but he's never disarmed in-character
Where does that screenshot come from? I legit don't remember any of that text in-game
I said he'd remove the Magic Wrench at least. Also I have more proof. Keep in mind written history IRL goes back to over 5,000 years ago.

Oh yeah, Banjo and Kazooie don't have SAVE and LOAD either, so anything they do will have to be done on the first try.

Back