• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyOfLife

He/Him
VS Battles
Image Helper
Sanji currently has inept Armament haki
  • Inept Haki Users: Users of this class are only shown capable of activating the ability of Armament Haki through intense focus and effort. They can only increase the power or sharpness of their attacks, and likely their durability as well. They should, however, be capable of bypassing the effects of a Devil Fruit user's body upon successful activation. At best, a user can coat their body with invisible armor that can, for example, have a normal leg become durable enough to deflect strikes from harder material or sharp/bladed weapons. This level of application is good enough to let the user ignore resistances from those with Devil Fruit powers.
    • Examples include Zoro as of Alabasta and Sanji as of Post-Timeskip

Even tho he can casually use it whenever he wants and has show good armament haki feats
107-m.jpg
114-m.jpg
0188-m.jpg
ImRgrUk.png

Sanji should get At least Rudimentary Armament Haki or Proficient Armament Haki

Rudimentary or At least Rudimentary?

using armament haki on things that are very sharp requires potent Armament haki
9.png

Which is one of the reason why I put At least

Rudimentary or At least Rudimentary?

using armament haki on things that are very sharp requires potent Armament haki
9.png

Which is one of the reason why I put At least
No point in at least and honestly anyone with at least should have it removed as it's pointless.

Also I disagree with the reasoning for at least: Luffy was able to protect against Hody's blunt strikes but not his bite force as force can more easily penetrate with less area of effect (piercing/cutting). Armament Haki isn't gauged by how well you protect against bladed/cutting, an example of this would be Jinbe who could block against Who's Who's rankyaku with armament hardening but not finger pistol which penetrated.

Also I disagree with the reasoning for at least: Luffy was able to protect against Hody's blunt strikes but not his bite force as force can more easily penetrate with less area of effect (piercing/cutting). Armament Haki isn't gauged by how well you protect against bladed/cutting, an example of this would be Jinbe who could block against Who's Who's rankyaku with armament hardening but not finger pistol which penetrated.
That's true... I forgot about that, piercing damage is a higher, don't know why it's not added on his page

No point in at least and honestly anyone with at least should have it removed as it's pointless.
It's not really pointless... It's because we haven't seen their full potential, for example if you can make an Armament haki object (like something new we haven't seen before) or can casually damage other rudimentary armament haki users easily should give you an At least as that is the minimum they can be with a non shown maximum

It's not really pointless... It's because we haven't seen their full potential, for example if you can make an Armament haki object (like something new we haven't seen before) or can casually damage other rudimentary armament haki users easily should give you an At least as that is the minimum they can be with a non shown maximum
In Sanji's case I think it's been enough chapters to gauge how skilled he is with armament haki. As for those we haven't seen the full potential for I feel it's better to just leave it as the rating we have seen them perform at and rate them higher when they show feats for it.

In Sanji's case I think it's been enough chapters to gauge how skilled he is with armament haki. As for those we haven't seen the full potential for I feel it's better to just leave it as the rating we have seen them perform at and rate them higher when they show feats for it.
Well that's not fully accurate tho I feel like, it is the same argument saying people who one shots people who are 6-B shouldn't get an at least or something 🤷‍♂... If that's the case then at least rating is pointless even tho it isn't

Well that's not fully accurate tho I feel like, it is the same argument saying people who one shots people who are 6-B shouldn't get an at least or something 🤷‍♂... If that's the case then at least rating is pointless even tho it isn't
No I think at least is valid in the case of AP etc, Haki isn't the same as it's standards are gauged by how skilled they are with it.

No I think at least is valid in the case of AP etc, Haki isn't the same as it's standards are gauged by how skilled they are with it.
🤔 for me it's kinda the same as they are both potencies but 🤷‍♂️

It's actually both skill and potency but still

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back