• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
but we are using a monke
Wtf you mean
72y4.gif

Sanji solos the verse FRA
Ah. It's based off of that.
In that case, putting my vote on Sanji. Infernape gets wrecked by Haki if it doesn't use Taunt/Torment, & it's at a statistical disadvantage of over 25% to begin with, plus Sanji's resistance to Fire, & there's an argument for being outskilled.
Vote Sanji Diable Jambe GG
Voting sanji
Oh come on we have to different fire starters that mostly use kicks but we are using a monke Sanji fra
Maybe @Kidkinsey and @MonkeyOfLife also we are at grace

DUDEEE

The Soundtrack sounds amazing and fits perfectly for this fight. I was listening to the music while reading the arguments here and MAN my imagination went wild. I imagined those two on a pokemon stadium battling to the death. Music can really make the fight pop. Amazing song choice, well done.

Anyways Sanji FRA

Back