• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Am I spamming Illidan? Maybe. Do I care? No.

Illidan is in his Demon Hunter key

Speed equal

Both have prior knowledge of eachother because giving it alone to either means they win and with no prior knowledge Illidan likely wins

Start 10 meters away in the center of Naxxramus

Sanji: 0

Illidan Stormrage: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
It literally doesn't need to be, it takes several minutes to kill and isn't very IC for this Illidan anyway

Anyways something to be wary about here is that 248 Megatons is ******* fodder to Illidan, so Sanji is at a hefty AP/dura disadvantage

Imma wait for more information on the WoW guy before I vote.

Was always more of a runescape type of guy myself tbh.

His profile explains it pretty well actually especially in terms of skill

This Illidan definitely prefers melee but can use magic if necessary, it isn't what you'd call out of character, but it apsolutely isn't a first move
spam illidan matches.,., then spam arthas matches.,.,.,
ill spam garrosh matches once the profile is made doe
Dude you can make Garrosh's profile if you want, if I'm doing the best Alliance leadermay as well have someone else do the best horde leader

may as well have someone else do the best horde leader
Alright, making profiles for every notable Horde member instead.
Trollface_non-free.png

I have given them both Prior Knowledge, but regardless, Illidan's skill should be detailed on his page as he usually goes for CQC first, albeit he'll be more careful due to said dura neg

Back