• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Thunder McQueen on steroids. Dont spoil it. ovo

Seriously tho possession wouldn't have worked on Goku (The worker was probably PIS) it's definitely not working here with conceptual erasure and 4D.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Warhammer 40K is one of those verses that are serious and dark yet people find humor in literally everything in it
A lot of 40k is parody

The Smashor said:
Seriously tho possession wouldn't have worked on Goku (The worker was probably PIS) it's definitely not working here with conceptual erasure and 4D.
Tell that to Slaanesh

I'm also pretty sure sonic isn't physically 4D, and you can read my doubts on the subject in the thread where he fights ahriman iirc. I may make one of my own later.

It's within slaanesh's power to undo lower D conceptual erasure, but I'm not sure we can assume that it will go through the trouble if it hasn't in Canon.

Rip Abaddon, forgotten about even by that comment

Abaddon's really outdated though

Problem.

Sonic is a physical fighter first and foremost. Dimensional BFR was only used because it was related with the villian he used it on.

Sonic blinks = Dead Lucius = Possessed Sonic.

ShakeResounding said:
Problem.

Sonic is a physical fighter first and foremost. Dimensional BFR was only used because it was related with the villian he used it on.

Sonic blinks = Dead Lucius = Possessed Sonic.
Tossing him to space is also valid.

This is 5-1?

Alright, I'm opening a CRT to settle the whole "Do you need to feel satisfaction to be possessed" thing once and for all.

The Smashor said:
Alright, I'm opening a CRT to settle the whole "Do you need to feel satisfaction to be possessed" thing once and for all.
Talk about dramatism.

Azathoth was the one to find the silly feats where that just didn't need to happen. Ask him about it.

Though even when abiding by the rule it's broad as ****. Sonic being like "oh good thing that's done with so I can go back to whatever" would work.

Sonic isn't the type who enjoys killing people, which according to the profile you need to have enjoyed killing Lucius for him to possess you.

Can a match like this even be added though with that absurd tier difference?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Sonic isn't the type who enjoys killing people, which according to the profile you need to have enjoyed killing Lucius for him to possess you.
It's not just killing him, it's any satsifcation relating to his demise would do it. It also doesn't have to be direct either. If you take pride, joy or satsifaction in whatever knocked off Lucius, you get possessed, whether you knew about it or not.

If Sonic goes: "I didn't want to kill that guy but, at least now, everyone's safe from him." That would be enough.

Sonic doesn't know who he is. SBA says he just knows he has to fight him. Since he's not even a remote threat to Sonic he wouldn't be relieved by his death since he just kinda punched once and he died. He'd just think "Alright, that was pointless"

Unless this dude has High 1-B immortality or some shit, Sonic can just conceptually destroy him.

Archie 2-As can do that with normal energy attacks.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Unless this dude has High 1-B immortality or some shit, Sonic can just conceptually destroy him.

His type 6 comes from Slaanesh so it's tier 1

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Lucius' possession is facilitated by Slaanesh.

It's like how Kharn's Power Null is backed by Khorne.

Edit: Ninja'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back