• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Unless this dude has High 1-B immortality or some shit, Sonic can just conceptually destroy him.

Archie 2-As can do that with normal energy attacks.
Lucius reached seven votes. Good.

Also Xeno vs Lucius has to be redone because the reasoning was just debunked here. Also possibly this one has to be redone too. Sorry not sorry.

The reasoning for Xeno and earlier in this thread is that you don't actually need to feel anything to be possessed.

Sonic isn't really prideful or cocky when it comes to fighting folks he doesn't know, it's kinda exclusive to Eggman and recurrent villains. It'd be one and done with Sonic having confused feelies.

If the Lucius CRT does decide it's reliant on a feeling of pleasure/pride/anything positive towards his death, and not just in general, I think Sonic pulls this off.

The Smashor said:
Also Xeno vs Lucius has to be redone because the reasoning was just debunked here. Also possibly this one has to be redone too. Sorry not sorry.
No. Even the thought "Good, now I can go home" is enough to trigger. Goku would be happy he could go back to training or whatever. Case closed.

Apparently, even robots without emotions can be possessed. So GG, he can pretty much possess everyone. Unless someone gets sad or something he died, but that's highly debatable.

"Even robots without emotions"

Show it. Show it happening on a machine that lacks a personality. I may be losing an arguement, but I'm gonna call some HELLA bluffs.

The Eternal Duellist

Over the course of many Terran millennia, Lucius the Eternal led his motley warband across the galaxy on the trail of the deadliest opponents his network of admiring torture-cultists can locate for him. He intends to hunt down the best melee fighters in the galaxy and beat them in one-on-one combat or die in the attempt. Over the course of several Terran centuries he defeats the Dark Eldar Archo Vraesque in cursed Shaa-dom, the Emperor's Champio of the Black Templars at Veilfate, and the Ork Warboss Two-klaws at Octarius Sigma. Eventually, on a nameless moon near Damnos, Lucius is cut down by the shape-shifting Necro duellist known only as the Phasing Sword. Not even the Necron's body of living metal can prevent the Slaaneshi Champion's strange possession-curse from taking hold, however, for the undying Necron takes a cold pride in its victory, and that is the seed of its undoing. Lucius is reborn inside his killer within solar days, the xenos warrior's necrodermis body drizzling away like molten metal to reveal the twisted swordsman, as arrogant and maniacal as ever.

His hax is basically "Slaanesh decides whether you will resist me or not"

I have officially decided to not aknowledge the existance of any character with a tier 1 being constantly protecting them. Matoi Sumeragi does not exist. All hail HA DIO, the strongest 8-C.

I mean all you gotta do to beat Lucius is BFR or incap.

Why is tier 2 hax ok but not tier 1 it's the same effect usually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back