• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not too experienced on RPC Authority, but assuming Sandy has her inventions on her, can't she just put 286 to sleep?

She can, but 286 can just respawn into another body if it suffers harm that destroys its vital organs or a span of 3 days go on.

RPC Authority is basically SCP Foundation, but with more super-skilled sort of anomalies.

What exactly does Sandy's 10-C key have for equipment/powers and abilities? The page doesn't make a distinction. I presume that it doesn't include her hibernation rage state, but does it include her inventions?

If her 10-C key is just her without inventions, then RPC-286 wins by gnawing its way into her suit or wriggling into it through her tail hole before crawling up her body and ripping out her jugular.

If Sandy has the Vortex Machine, then I presume she could win by sending RPC-286 to the Doodle Dimension. If Sandy has the Molecular Separator Ray, she'd likely use it against RPC-286 and kill it at least once, but she can't get rid of it permanently, and then RPC-286 could potentially kill her. If Sandy has the Knockout Ray, she presumably could put RPC-286 to sleep, hijack a nearby car, drive it as far away as possible from Central Park (SBA) within three days, dump it outside the vehicle, and drive back to Central Park and wait a week, making her win by BFR.

The major variable is whether RPC-286 allowed to kill itself/die and respawn (which isn't specified), and if so, how many times before it counts as a win for Sandy. Since Sandy lacks Existence Erasure, I don't see a way in which she could permanently kill RPC-286. I'm also presuming RPC-286 is not allowed to use materal from its previous corpses, corpses from nonanomalous squirrels around Central Park, or from humans within Central Park to make equipment, since that would put it in its 9-C key, and that it's aware of this, because otherwise it would, as that's its main combat strategy.

Per SBA, both are at peak, menaing that Sandy has all her equipment.

And 286 killing itself is totally in character, meaning that it isn´t restricted.

Lastly, 286 can only get such stuff from others, which he has to kill first, leaving itself vulnerable to Sandy´s analisis.

Ordinarily, I don't think the Vortex Machine would be usable in a fight. It's too big to be weaponized, and RPC-286 could easily make it unusable by breaking some of the circuitry.

Vortex machine
However, Sandy with the Knockout Ray AND the Vortex Machine might be able to get RPC-286 BFR'd by forcing it to fall asleep, activating the machine, and sending RPC-286 to a different dimension.

I think I'm going to give my vote to Sandy because of this.

Back